Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
My race count is 181 , my races finished 177... What is the difference?

If it is quits, something is wrong ,because I for sure quitted more than 30 races, ... (in the beggining I was easily getting upset by dirty guys, until I could increase my SR)

Registration isn’t required but if you do register, you’ll get to see a summary of your stats
Hi there.

Is there a chance of this and/or a username search becoming available without registration in the future, similar to Kudosprime?

I like what you've done with the site but personally I don't want to set up yet another name/pass for a site that I'm not going to use daily.

You sure? It says Experience 417,661 on mine (perhaps not updated yet)
I'm lvl 46, should be well over 1 million.

Ah, you’re right. My mistake. I messed up entering the numbers for total experience points. Should be corrected shortly.

Great job. May I ask how are you dealing with GTS web api? Did you reverse engineer the community app or are there any resources on the subject?

Lots of detective work and even more trial and error. Unfortunately, there really are no resources on the subject and documentation on the api is nonexistent.

Hi there.

Is there a chance of this and/or a username search becoming available without registration in the future, similar to Kudosprime?

I like what you've done with the site but personally I don't want to set up yet another name/pass for a site that I'm not going to use daily.

That’s on my to-do list shouldn’t take very long. However, due to the number of GTS players worldwide if you’re not registered, rankings are updated less often, like every 3 days or so. The search will have more current information but I’m debating on whether or not to include rankings since I’d be comparing a current data set to data that may be up to 3 days old.

Update:
The driver rating page now includes not only DR, but also now calculates DR, SR and combined DR and SR ratings and the number of players in each category.

Also, there is a new page to search for your username or you can internet stalk someone else and see what they are up to.

Last edited:
Ah, you’re right. My mistake. I messed up entering the numbers for total experience points. Should be corrected shortly.

Awesome! I guess experience isn't capped? Why do people keep grinding xp after lvl 50? I guess your leaderboard gives them an incentive :)
Or is 9,998,118 the hard limit, 3 people of the top with the same amount, interesting.

Your DR+SR stats are very interesting as well. I found better matchmaking at B/B as in less chance of DR.A or DR.S up front, which is confirmed by the distribution of players.

This is such a cool site!! I love stats! Question though, what is "Experience"? Something with GT Leage? Because mine is very very low compared to others.

Edit: I have to log in every time i visit the site. I selected the option to remember my login and keep me logged in.

Experience point values are now calculated as total cumulative experience points and I think I have corrected the issue with having to login even though you have checked the ‘remember’ box.

You did a good job with this, thank you. I'm also curious how you got in and got the data from GT.

What would really be nice is whether we knew what wheels people used, if any, but probably will have to have registered members put that info in themselves.

Experience point values are now calculated as total cumulative experience points and I think I have corrected the issue with having to login even though you have checked the ‘remember’ box.

Sweet!! Keep up the good work man!

Nice work! I signed up but the verifying link doesn’t work right now.

Error message: The service is unavailable.

This is really cool info... cheers 👍

Quite funny to think I am in the top 5000 worldwide for race count and top 3000 driver ranking in UK!

BTW, on the search page some of the rows are duplicated (Credit earned > Wins per Entry)

upload_2018-1-19_9-19-16.png

Can i do a request ?

I'd like to see a table with consecutive clean races and races finished if possible ?

The leaderboard page now has an option in the drop down list to see the maximum number of consecutive clean races a driver has. Also, I’ve made an attempt to make the site more ‘mobile friendly’ for those on mobile devices. Some of the tables might be easier to view in landscape mode but let me know what you think of the new layout.

The leaderboard page now has an option in the drop down list to see the maximum number of consecutive clean races a driver has. Also, I’ve made an attempt to make the site more ‘mobile friendly’ for those on mobile devices. Some of the tables might be easier to view in landscape mode but let me know what you think of the new layout.
Thanks for the work ! Looks nice and works well for me now on mobile chrome. Great site.

Next updates to the site are going to be big updates that I’d like to request some volunteers for lending me a hand with beta testing. You don’t have to do much work, just occasionally log in and let me know what I’ve broken and/or anything that would make it the features better. The next two updates will hopefully be completed by the end of the week, Friday January 26th. They are:

1. The ability to add create a “friends” list to compare summaries of world-wide and country ranks
  2. An “opt-in” feature that can be toggled on or off for tracking almost real-time personal race results. (this one is gonna be awesome!)
If you would like to be involved with this let me know and I’ll activate your account on the beta site mirror.

Wait, you're telling me that there are only 3,041 DR A players in the whole world? Huh, maybe I shouldn't be so disappointed with only just scraping into DR A and seeing people go 2.5s/lap faster than me in my races :embarrassed:

I imagine that other people like myself are not on the list... I checked and it says no data collected yet. I’m DR S amd SR S so I don’t think the numbers are 100% there yet as far as totals go. Pretty cool site though. Hope I show up soon.

I imagine that other people like myself are not on the list... I checked and it says no data collected yet. I’m DR S amd SR S so I don’t think the numbers are 100% there yet as far as totals go. Pretty cool site though. Hope I show up soon.

How long ago did you register? If it’s more than 2 hours ago I’ll need to look into why your stats aren’t available....

How long ago did you register? If it’s more than 2 hours ago I’ll need to look into why your stats aren’t available....

I registered like 10 min ago lol I’ll keep checking and let you know if it exceeds 2 hours.

Edit: I’m showing up on leaderboards now but the main page with all my personal stats aren’t available yet.

Last edited:
Great site!
Is it possible to incorporate an age bracket? Be interesting to see data based on age on there, although I know it's probably a long stretch.

Hi Jason, the wins per entry field is blank on my table. Perhaps you haven't got enough decimal places for it to calculate the number for us mortals :) mine would be 12 wins in 300 entries... so 0.04 wins per entry?

Hi Jason, the wins per entry field is blank on my table. Perhaps you haven't got enough decimal places for it to calculate the number for us mortals :) mine would be 12 wins in 300 entries... so 0.04 wins per entry?

Sorry, I haven’t gotten around to fixing that yet. I’m hoping to fix that today.

update: oops, that was easy. Should be working now.

Last edited:
Great site!
Is it possible to incorporate an age bracket? Be interesting to see data based on age on there, although I know it's probably a long stretch.

Yeah, unfortunately I don’t have direct access to that data, I could allow for users to enter that information voluntarily on the site but I don’t think that would result in very accurate statistics

Is it correct that the site last update was 1-22-'18?

Unfortunately yes, however that was due to an issue I had with the database server last night that’s caused the service that collects stats to crash. Should be back on track now and your stats should update some time today.

Unfortunately yes, however that was due to an issue I had with the database server last night that’s caused the service that collects stats to crash. Should be back on track now and your stats should update some time today.

Thanks for the info! Keep up the good work man!

I just noticed, thanks to Google Analytics that apparently someone internal to Polyphony Digital sent the link to my site to another person via Skype. Because of this, I fear the site might get shut down. I’ve tried to find contact information for Polyphony Digital’s legal or copyright office but haven’t been able to. Anyone have any ideas or have an inside track to PD? I’ve put a ton of work into this and fear it could all be wasted. I’m not looking to ever make any money off this site, I just wanted to make something that would be useful to the community...

Latest Posts

Back