Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
#762 worldwide in Race Wins, not bad :)

upload_2018-1-9_13-2-48.png

Despite only playing occasionally, and only running 90 odd Sport races, I'm 93th in the World on driver rank :D

This is a nice site, thank you @jasguer ! I saw my profile updated just now with the current standings on wins, DR point etc. It's great!

I am genuinely shocked on my DR points tho. (I don't play every day, and I get DR and SR drops time to time)

q4r6rgh.png

Why does the values show up twice btw?

I just now realized that I apparently created a bug in the program that compiles the stat summaries so it's causing double records. I'll get that fixed shortly.

I think I read that DR:E is only for 1st 5 races, even if you come last in your 1st five races you go to D I think?

I can't say for certain since I'm just going off the data that's provided. I am going to recalculate the Driver Rating page to only include players that have at least one sport mode race. I think that would give a more realistic representation of that stat.

Thank you so much for creating this. You hard work is very much appreciated! It's really humbling looking at my overall stats in a by country context. 207th in the UK for DR is a little disappointing, even though it's A! Hopefully I can keep improving for when the real FIA races begin in April but at least this site gives me something a little more tangible to chase in the meantime. It's criminal that PD's main site doesn't give this kind of information breakdown.

I'm incredibly grateful that the site is so useful to so many people. Makes all the work worth it and I thank you all very much. I can say for myself that I wasn't feeling very good about my driving abilities but once I started compiling the data I was able to see how many people were nearly the same as I. Just seeing how only about 25% of people that have done one race in sport mode have even won a single race puts all of this in completely different perspective.

My apologies to everyone, while I was trying to modify the leader boards page to make it a little more user friendly, I broke the page. I’ll get it fixed first thing tomorrow morning. About 7-8 am CST.

Last edited:
I can only see one line now in the overview. Anyone else have that problem?

View attachment 705318

And this folks is why you don’t test in a production environment..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I’m fixing that now, should be back to normal in about 1 hour. Truly sorry. Going forward, I’m going to have a second site parallel to this one to make my changes. It’s not setup yet, but if anyone is interested in the beta site, I can send you the address when it’s available. Hopefully that will prevent issues like this from occurring in the future.

And this folks is why you don’t test in a production environment..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I’m fixing that now, should be back to normal in about 1 hour. Truly sorry. Going forward, I’m going to have a second site parallel to this one to make my changes. It’s not setup yet, but if anyone is interested in the beta site, I can send you the address when it’s available. Hopefully that will prevent issues like this from occurring in the future.
No worries bro.. I'm sure everyone is just happy we have this excellent site you made.

Summary page should be working again for everyone.
Also

Can i do a request ?

I'd like to see a table with consecutive clean races and races finished if possible ?

I remember now why I removed this, the value that’s available is only the max number of consecutive clean races so to do a clean races to races finished comparison isnt really a realistic representation of whether or not someone is a dirty racer or not. Someone could have 100 clean races but only 2 consecutive clean races and the only value i can get is 2.

Summary page should be working again for everyone.
Also

I remember now why I removed this, the value that’s available is only the max number of consecutive clean races so to do a clean races to races finished comparison isnt really a realistic representation of whether or not someone is a dirty racer or not. Someone could have 100 clean races but only 2 consecutive clean races and the only value i can get is 2.
I know it doesnt represents how clean someone is, but is still think its missing right now. Maybe only add the consecutive clean race count then and forget about the total amount of races ?

And like @ShiftingGears i cant see the leaderboards anymore on my phone with Chrome. Havent checked on the PC yet.

None of the stats are loading in the leaderboards page for me.

I know it doesnt represents how clean someone is, but is still think its missing right now. Maybe only add the consecutive clean race count then and forget about the total amount of races ?

And like @ShiftingGears i cant see the leaderboards anymore on my phone with Chrome. Havent checked on the PC yet.

Leaderboards don't work for me since a few days ago. Worldwide or by country.

Tried it with Chrome and FF.

Yep, I’m feeling kinda dumb right now because I was trying to fix one issue and wound up creating another by breaking the leader boards page. I’ll let everyone know as soon as it’s fixed. The data is still being collected and updated, it’s just not visible at the moment.

Update! We’re back and (unless there’s a problem) I’m gonna leave it the **** alone for a while. :)

Last edited:
Yep, I’m feeling kinda dumb right now because I was trying to fix one issue and wound up creating another by breaking the leader boards page. I’ll let everyone know as soon as it’s fixed. The data is still being collected and updated, it’s just not visible at the moment.

Update! We’re back and (unless there’s a problem) I’m gonna leave it the **** alone for a while. :)

That's one of the only things that sets GT apart from other games. I don't think they should remove it at all.

Wins/start only shows top 100, no filter for 101 and beyond.

Wins has the filters but if you select 101-200 it will show 801-1100. I tested on chrome mobile.

Thanks for the awesome site!

I have a problem here. Why is my home page showing like below,
Summary statistics are not yet available for AaronH. Please try again in about 5 minutes.

Did I enter my PSN Name wrong? Thanks.

Thanks for the awesome site!

I have a problem here. Why is my home page showing like below,
Summary statistics are not yet available for AaronH. Please try again in about 5 minutes.

Did I enter my PSN Name wrong? Thanks.

If AaronH isn’t you PSN username, then you can change it by clicking on your name at the top of the page. You’ll then be able to change the username used to look up your info.

The process that updates the rankings is currently running and will be done in the next 20 minutes or so. I’m going to adjust the timing of that process since there are now over 200 registered users, it takes almost 2 hours to update.

This is such a cool site!! I love stats! Question though, what is "Experience"? Something with GT Leage? Because mine is very very low compared to others.

Edit: I have to log in every time i visit the site. I selected the option to remember my login and keep me logged in.

Is there a way you could add a part where we could add our friend PSN's and create our own ranking board.

By the way I love the site. Top Job!!!

12th on Driver rating in Singapore and 3rd in pole positions
A welcome surprise! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 7.31.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 7.31.57 PM.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 21
Signed up. I'm 3rd in race count in my country, 67th in the world, I race too much.
tWDc.jpg

It's not up to date yet either, I'm at 870 races finished and 40,630km total.

Sorry, I would but, last time I checked an SSL certificate from VeriSign or somewhere else costs about $1,000 USD per year. I thought about using a self-signed certificate but users would then receive a warning about a certificate from an untrustworthy source.

FWIW, you can get a real certificate for free at https://letsencrypt.org/ .

Thanks for the nice site!

This is such a cool site!! I love stats! Question though, what is "Experience"? Something with GT Leage? Because mine is very very low compared to others.

Edit: I have to log in every time i visit the site. I selected the option to remember my login and keep me logged in.

I realized last week that the experience value is not cumulative so I’m planning on modification to calculate the total experience earned.

Is there a way you could add a part where we could add our friend PSN's and create our own ranking board.

By the way I love the site. Top Job!!!

Good suggestion! That will take a fair amount of work but I can add it to the list.

Signed up. I'm 3rd in race count in my country, 67th in the world, I race too much.
tWDc.jpg

It's not up to date yet either, I'm at 870 races finished and 40,630km total.

At the bottom left it should display when the stats were last updated. Updates take quite a long time but I do have it down to just under 3 days to update 4million records.

I realized last week that the experience value is not cumulative so I’m planning on modification to calculate the total experience earned.

Good suggestion! That will take a fair amount of work but I can add it to the list.

At the bottom left it should display when the stats were last updated. Updates take quite a long time but I do have it down to just under 3 days to update 4million records.

But what exacly is experience?

GT Sport Player Summary
Category Value Country Rank World Rank
Car Count 129 3,191 st 42,149 th
Cars Purchased 33 4,448 th 55,070 th
Credit Earned 22,217,271 1,715 th 29,059 th
Driver Rating 27,987 410 th 5,850 th
Experience 6,185 13,238 th 158,445 th
Fastest Laps 2 16,958 th 151,063 rd
Pole Positions 3 9,904 th 93,880 th
Race Count 94 4,097 th 40,645 th
Races Finished 81 4,763 rd 47,563 rd
Time Played 4:02:54:00 5,833 rd 71,678 th
Total Distance 7,651.9090 9,925 th 121,128 th
Wins 3 11,600 th 106,777 th
Wins Per Entry 5,799 th 56,642 nd

So it turns out i'm not as good at GT as I thought I was :dopey: I'll take the 410th in the UK and the fact i am the slightest notch away from DR A as positives though :)

Experience doesn't work I feel. It's only using the points gained for the next level to rank you. Not all the points used to get to your current level. Not sure how hard it would be to make it know how many points it takes to get to a certain level then add them together. I'm level 42 which puts me 137th on the leaderboard but experience shows 23,627 which is how many points I have on my current level and then ranks me 450th in Aus.

Wins/start only shows top 100, no filter for 101 and beyond.

Wins has the filters but if you select 101-200 it will show 801-1100. I tested on chrome mobile.

I’ve finally fixed the leaderboard page. Should work correctly now.

Experience doesn't work I feel. It's only using the points gained for the next level to rank you. Not all the points used to get to your current level. Not sure how hard it would be to make it know how many points it takes to get to a certain level then add them together. I'm level 42 which puts me 137th on the leaderboard but experience shows 23,627 which is how many points I have on my current level and then ranks me 450th in Aus.

That’s correct, Cab77, I’m going to update the calculation to reflect the total experience earned in the next day or two.

That’s correct, Cab77, I’m going to update the calculation to reflect the total experience earned in the next day or two.

Awesome work. Can't imagine the work involved in a site like this but I sure love it.

4 million already, last number I knew of was 2 million.

Is there a way to tabulate the distribution of DR and SR ranks for frequent players? I would be interested in the daily distribution of DR and SR entries in daily races. Yet I guess with a 4 day update cycle that's not possible. It would be interesting to see weekly, see if it changes or stays the same over time.

I use this table to figure out how far I am with xp
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ce-to-next-driver-level.364538/#post-12036630

4 million already, last number I knew of was 2 million.

Is there a way to tabulate the distribution of DR and SR ranks for frequent players? I would be interested in the daily distribution of DR and SR entries in daily races. Yet I guess with a 4 day update cycle that's not possible. It would be interesting to see weekly, see if it changes or stays the same over time.

I use this table to figure out how far I am with xp
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ce-to-next-driver-level.364538/#post-12036630

The summary information and leaderboard page now correctly indicate total cumulative experience points.

Back