Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
I cannot check positions on daily races.... the leader boards will not refresh, all are stuck on the same thing from 5 hours ago. :confused: it's been the same for days now and I'm never able to see my standings closer to the end of the daily race period in the morning. :(

Site is gone to the dogs????
upload_2018-4-7_22-27-10.png

I just wanna thank you once again for the work you put into this site. I really don't care about loading speed or downtime as long as the site stays.

Days where I don't want to race i sometimes end up trying to improve my best times on the daily tracks. And only thanks to the site can i see how good /bad I am doing.

Theres now a SSL Cert error.
Make sure you include www. in the address bar.

I just wanna thank you once again for the work you put into this site. I really don't care about loading speed or downtime as long as the site stays.

Days where I don't want to race i sometimes end up trying to improve my best times on the daily tracks. And only thanks to the site can i see how good /bad I am doing.

Absolutely this... 👍

(on the subject: every page is loading fine for me today except My Records??)

Last edited:
Jasguer, forgive me for this question... but... why there are no Statistics for SR "facts" on Northern Isle Speedway???? (at least by Category???)

I would guess that it is because there have not been any Daily Races at Northern Isle since he started storing the data?

Who gets credited with the track record if there is a tie? I tied the Northern Isle track record last night, so I’m just curious.

It's still been working fine for me recently as long as I leave it for about 5-10 minutes after I first open it, but I have had days when My Records doesn't open.

Back