Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Do you know why it correctly reports 136 Race Finished (begun late march) but in Results Summary & Race History there are only 17?

Do you know why it correctly reports 136 Race Finished (begun late march) but in Results Summary & Race History there are only 17?
The result summary only shows the races you did after registering and the races you did before registering if somebody who was registered.
The other page doesn't care about your registration date

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been away for a very long time. I’ve had some problems I’ve had to deal with lately so I haven’t had any time at all to work on the site. To add to the frustration, I had a hard drive start to fail on the database server so I’m working on replacing that today. Unfortunately the site will probably be down for most of the day.

For those that like brevity: I’m having an issue with hardware on the database server. Site will be down most of the day but I’ll let everyone know as soon as it’s back up.

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been away for a very long time. I’ve had some problems I’ve had to deal with lately so I haven’t had any time at all to work on the site. To add to the frustration, I had a hard drive start to fail on the database server so I’m working on replacing that today. Unfortunately the site will probably be down for most of the day.

For those that like brevity: I’m having an issue with hardware on the database server. Site will be down most of the day but I’ll let everyone know as soon as it’s back up.

Thanks for the info!!! I hope you´ll put it back to work soon!! Your site give us immense and important information almost in real time!!! Priceless info! :)

Hope you have sorted out your problems mate - good to have you back

Always support your amazing work. Thanks mate.:bowdown:

Thanks for getting it back up !
It´s back.. but slow.. :(

My Records won´t Work... and there´s no data at all, about that RACE B with B class Cars.. on Street of Big Willows II, this week (either on personal data either for the overall track and Car class data... :( )

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the delay, at the risk of divulging too much information, the relationship between my wife and I has been considerably rocky lately and fixing that has been my top priority, games can wait, real life can't. Having said that, I think things are getting better and eventually I'll start working on the site again once she and I are in the clear.

The site is back up now but it might be a little slow for a day or so. Hopefully I'll be able to start working on this again soon.

I'm sorry for the delay, at the risk of divulging too much information, the relationship between my wife and I has been considerably rocky lately and fixing that has been my top priority, games can wait, real life can't. Having said that, I think things are getting better and eventually I'll start working on the site again once she and I are in the clear.

The site is back up now but it might be a little slow for a day or so. Hopefully I'll be able to start working on this again soon.
Wish you well with your wife:tup:

Wish you all the best. Focus on the thing that matters to you. Youre doing the right thing.

I wish you all the best. Take your time, we understand and we will wait :)

Stats reports for SR variation by track and Categories are bugged... Group 2 creates the bug...

Also no stats reports on that (in)famous Group B race 2 weeks ago... :(

So it looks that the database still ain´t ready to cope with Group B and Group 2 issues... :(

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back