Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
I think one of the records for qualifying is incorrect. On 12th April, I had a Top 10 Europe time (well, before I went to sleep) but it says I was 1387 out of 19221, which I simply know is incorrect.

Weirdly, the time it mentions is the same time I got. This is on the 'My Records' page

The other qualifying times I did during the last week when the website has been down seem to be correct.

Coincidentally, for 3 of my Tsukuba qualifying results, I am 138th in the world for all of those 3. (and 76th for another)

I think one of the records for qualifying is incorrect. On 12th April, I had a Top 10 Europe time (well, before I went to sleep) but it says I was 1387 out of 19221, which I simply know is incorrect.

Weirdly, the time it mentions is the same time I got. This is on the 'My Records' page

The other qualifying times I did during the last week when the website has been down seem to be correct.

Coincidentally, for 3 of my Tsukuba qualifying results, I am 138th in the world for all of those 3. (and 76th for another)
Was it an N class race? I ask because I've had top 10 Oceania times before in N200, but because there had been previous N200 races on that same track with a far superiour car, I was waaayyy down the list.

Was it an N class race? I ask because I've had top 10 Oceania times before in N200, but because there had been previous N200 races on that same track with a far superiour car, I was waaayyy down the list.

ahhh, yeah it was.

That's really frustrating

That's the problem with it recording the times "by class" as opposed to specific event. I understand it is an issue with the information available from the database...

FYI...

upload_2018-4-18_9-56-47.png

I feel so sorry for Jason's problems and really hope everything will be fine for him soon. That's the most important thing, and evererything else, including a game, is less important than that!

Said that...

I know everyone of us is missing the great help of his site, and i'm wondering if there's anything that we can do to help him to menage the site and have it active.

It's often down and if someone of us (me at first) could help him doing the activities needed to maintain the site up... i think that he has only to say us what and how!

What do you think about Jason?

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for Jason's problems and really hope everything will be fine for him soon. That's the most important thing, and evererything else, including a game, is less important than that!

Said that...

I know everyone of us is missing the great help of his site, and i'm wondering if there's anything that we can do to help him to menage the site and have it active.

It's often down and if someone of us (me at first) could help him doing the activities needed to maintain the site up... i think that he has only to say us what and how!

He´s doing the best for his life and the one he loves!! And is a brilliant dude!! (is work in his site is a living proof of it)...

I´m sorry Jason... but you shown us an given us the "Drug"... your may favorite dealer on this kinda drug that I´ve got addicted... and. not having it.. is making me feel .. crazy!!!!!

Please,,, we need it!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!! Gets just a tinny bit of your time and attention (not neglecting your priorities-) but don´t leave us... without our daily dose!!!!! :D:D:D:drool::drool:

Said that...

What I can do is to show support here to Jason. Do what is important to you. You have already done an amazing work. :bowdown:

@SNAKEMAIO thanks for your offer. I can’t provide any assistance due to my limited knowledge on IT stuff. Thanks in advance to all who would provide genuine support.👍
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Since it's working again I can now see my last weeks roller coaster ride in detail.

ZMKc.jpg

Monza propelled me to DR.S last Saturday.

Then it was all downhill until I discovered that the 2nd controller I use was starting to fail. I alternate between 2 controllers, 1 always charging. On One of them R2 apparently started to fail. Finally at the end of the last steep down slope I payed attention to the throttle input as I was sucking so bad I couldn't believe it anymore. I wasn't even able to keep up with the last car. It turned out the throttle would not go past 90% and getting worse....

I marked the controller as broken and play tethered now when the charge gets low on my good controller, yet then I started draft bumping on Bluemoon bay and fell off a cliff :) The game didn't even give me penalties or SR Down on screen for the bumps, simply demoted me an SR level after every race...

Then the long climb back up started marred by a bunch of disconnects (some voluntary, interruptions).

I enjoyed driving in B/S more though. Now I'm back in A/S, the unfair penalties are back as well.

The site is always down, when i wanna check my records. I think the server is a bit too much busy with the lot of incomin data and at some point it crash/stuck/whatever.

About SR track info by hour...

The way that this info is given now...its useless!!!!... this kind of info may only be of some use to us if its divided throug the 3 world Psn mainframe areas: Americas / Europe and Asia & Oceania...

Please Jason!! try to implement this!!

Thanks!

About SR track info by hour...

The way that this info is given now...its useless!!!!... this kind of info may only be of some use to us if its divided throug the 3 world Psn mainframe areas: Americas / Europe and Asia & Oceania...

Please Jason!! try to implement this!!

Thanks!
Hey, I know you like the site and all, but give Jason a break, okay? He's already having a hard time irl. Give the man some time to himself. Surely it wouldn't be the nicest thing in the world if the first thing he sees on this thread after working things out irl is your constant complaints and nags for new features now, is it?

Frankly, it's getting annoying, and it's plain disrespectful.

Hey, I know you like the site and all, but give Jason a break, okay? He's already having a hard time irl. Give the man some time to himself. Surely it wouldn't be the nicest thing in the world if the first thing he sees on this thread after working things out irl is your constant complaints and nags for new features now, is it?

Frankly, it's getting annoying, and it's plain disrespectful.

These are issues that should (I think) be fixed when he has the time and the will to do it!! The fact that I already have the suggestion .. does not the affect nothing else and if I have it. I don´t think i have to shut my mouth and wait till Jason can (if he wants) to implement any change!

I find your position silly.. simply as that!! My suggestion has nothing to do with what you are implying.. . so honestly .. I think that our answer to my message makes no sense at all..

These are issues that should (I think) be fixed when he has the time and the will to do it!! The fact that I already have the suggestion .. does not the affect nothing else and if I have it. I don´t think i have to shut my mouth and wait till Jason can (if he wants) to implement any change!

I find your position silly.. simply as that!! My suggestion has nothing to do with what you are implying.. . so honestly .. I think that our answer to my message makes no sense at all..
That's just insensitive.

Y'all know he's doing all of this for free whenever he's not busy with family or work, right? He gets nothing out of this. He has no obligation to continue working on this site if he no longer has the time or simply doesn't want to. Perhaps you should redirect your frustration towards PD for not making these stats available in the game to begin with.

Hello Jason,

If you read this, I wanted to tell you something.
Please don't feel even the tinyiest pressure to do anything about your side. You've done already way more then enough, and that just only to satisfy us GTS-adicts.
Evereybody who wanted to know where he is standing with his driving skills does thanks to you know it already.
I wish you the best with your real life!

Edit: shame on PD that they dont provide any of these stats, so that guys like you and milouse did all the work!

Not working. again...

Before that. the errors/missing data with GR2 and GRB races, still not corrected!!!! :(

Here is an idea, go to another site that has the information you need? oooh no wait.. you can't, the only place you can find the information (that you call useless??) is the one Jason set up, all by himself for nothing..

If you read the his posts, you would understand that the site has a low priority when there is other stuff to fix, this means that any complaints are actually not ok. Because you were TOLD that you should not expect the site to work, it is provided as is. On top of that you would understand that the server he uses to host the site has real technical issues, every time it is up could be the last time..

Y'all know he's doing all of this for free whenever he's not busy with family or work, right? He gets nothing out of this. He has no obligation to continue working on this site if he no longer has the time or simply doesn't want to. Perhaps you should redirect your frustration towards PD for not making these stats available in the game to begin with.
Hello Jason,

If you read this, I wanted to tell you something.
Please don't feel even the tinyiest pressure to do anything about your side. You've done already way more then enough, and that just only to satisfy us GTS-adicts.
Evereybody who wanted to know where he is standing with his driving skills does thanks to you know it already.
I wish you the best with your real life!

Edit: shame on PD that they dont provide any of these stats, so that guys like you and milouse did all the work!
Here is an idea, go to another site that has the information you need? oooh no wait.. you can't, the only place you can find the information (that you call useless??) is the one Jason set up, all by himself for nothing..

If you read the his posts, you would understand that the site has a low priority when there is other stuff to fix, this means that any complaints are actually not ok. Because you were TOLD that you should not expect the site to work, it is provided as is. On top of that you would understand that the server he uses to host the site has real technical issues, every time it is up could be the last time..
You guys are the best. Thank you for understanding as well what Jason has done for all of us :)
I don't have much else to say, since you all said it for me already, but I'll just leave this message one more time
Thank you Jason!

After quite a bit of work and some valuable feedback from @PirovacBoy, I release to the masses, my GT Sport Stats site.

http://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts

Registration isn’t required but if you do register, you’ll get to see a summary of your stats and some cool charts and more features that I’ll try to add in the near future. Any feedback is appreciated.
Dear jasguer - how do I find my PSN ID? Is it the name over the car when racing live?

Back