Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
After quite a bit of work and some valuable feedback from @PirovacBoy, I release to the masses, my GT Sport Stats site.

http://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts

Registration isn’t required but if you do register, you’ll get to see a summary of your stats and some cool charts and more features that I’ll try to add in the near future. Any feedback is appreciated.
Hello Jason, finally it’s official. Awesome. You made it. Congratulations. :cheers:

I especially like the DR leaderboard. Only about 3600 points away from being on there, guess i can set myself a new goal.

Darn, I just realized that still I needed to create the part that automatically collects and updates the chart data. Sorry, I probably won’t be able to get that done until Monday...

yeah, I need to make the pages on the leaderboards easier to see and read

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most insane stats that I have seen is that there is someone from Canada, cashemiretergal, that has almost a 95% win rate with 285 races won. Basically forget about winning if you’re in a race with that person. Lol

Also, with 3,747,360 profiles and counting, it takes 5 days to update stats for all profiles. However, registered users stats will be updated every night at midnight PST for the previous day.

You are in already on Rank 200. Just switch to the second site and there you are:)
Ah yes i see it now didnt notice there was more. Good stuff man i like stats, maybe some better optimisation for mobile devices in the future, other then that great site.

Something I don't understand, race count vs race finished? I don't quit races, would these unfinished races be when the leader has finished so far ahead that I didn't cross the line before the time ran out?

I assume its also a bit delayed in updating, as my GTS achievement stats are 218 races and 39 cars purchased?
upload_2018-1-7_11-58-18.png

This is excellent. My first suggestion would be to filter win percentages with number of wins, as it will be skewed by people who have only done a handful of races. Great work though, really interesting.

Something I don't understand, race count vs race finished? I don't quit races, would these unfinished races be when the leader has finished so far ahead that I didn't cross the line before the time ran out?

I assume its also a bit delayed in updating, as my GTS achievement stats are 218 races and 39 cars purchased?
View attachment 704558

I’m cant say for certain about the discrepancy, I can look into it today and let you know what I find out.

There is a delay, but I’m hoping to make that delay less in the near future. There’s simply so much data to go through that processing it all takes a long time.

This is excellent. My first suggestion would be to filter win percentages with number of wins, as it will be skewed by people who have only done a handful of races. Great work though, really interesting.

Thanks, right now that list is restricted to people with at least 10 wins, but I do see that value in knowing how many races the person has actually won. I’ll probably get to that on Monday.

Wait, you're telling me that there are only 3,041 DR A players in the whole world? Huh, maybe I shouldn't be so disappointed with only just scraping into DR A and seeing people go 2.5s/lap faster than me in my races :embarrassed:

Yeah, it definitely puts things in a whole different perspective. Like the fact that only about 25% of people that have done at least one race in sport mode have actually won a race, end even fewer have won two or more. Definitely makes me feel better about my self. ;)

Wait, you're telling me that there are only 3,041 DR A players in the whole world? Huh, maybe I shouldn't be so disappointed with only just scraping into DR A and seeing people go 2.5s/lap faster than me in my races :embarrassed:
Yes and DR S only about 380, knew it was a small group just didnt knew it was that small.

Yeh it doesn't seem right, there must be thousands of people nerfing their rank to get the trophies. I can't believe I've survived in DR:A, I've got half a bar now.

Yeh it doesn't seem right, there must be thousands of people nerfing their rank to get the trophies. I can't believe I've survived in DR:A, I've got half a bar now.
Ah I didn't think of that. Still, you wouldn't expect too many people to be doing that. But I wonder how many people are fast enough for DR A but crash, etc. in races and are therefore a lower rank. I NEVER qualify top 10 in low A/high B races but keep my A status by avoiding crashes at all costs.

View attachment 704558

I've registered, but cannot find myself. Where are you seeing that page Jacks?

Login. And the click one of those options at the top, can't remember which one.

It doesn't work on my iPad and I'm not at laptop.

I logged out/logged back in and there they were at the home screen.
However stats are way off for mine, might take awhile to update.

Back