Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
It's up again! Race C is apparently worth a maximum 15 points this week at SR.S
Great to get my race history again so I can update the actual SR scores.

Mount Panorama was worth 15 points as well on July 29th so it doesn't see PD has lowered the max gain. GR.1 Sarthe was also worth 15 points on July 19th. Will check next week if that's still the same.

So this leads me to believe people have become more dirty instead of less positive points being given out. The hidden penalties are making people less careful. The percentage of SR.S players has dipped below 7% as well.

I NEVER qualify top 10 in low A/high B races but keep my A status by avoiding crashes at all costs.

Same kind of pilot here but still B after huge drops in DR been beaten to death on track by random mobsters and left for dead on track side... ;)

And those guys had SR S tags... hummmm, SR need serious adjustment, there is some loose in the algorithm !

@Jamie Bbbbb Please add me in PSN and let me know you are clean racer, i'll be happy to join you races if i find you online, my PSN name is same as here. Tx.

Same kind of pilot here but still B after huge drops in DR been beaten to death on track by random mobsters and left for dead on track side... ;)

And those guys had SR S tags... hummmm, SR need serious adjustment, there is some loose in the algorithm !

@Jamie Bbbbb Please add me in PSN and let me know you are clean racer, i'll be happy to join you races if i find you online, my PSN name is same as here. Tx.
I'm A+ now and only lay Sport Mode (albeit a lot less since weekly races came about). Stick at it regarding the SR; personally I find the algorithm pretty strict and you do get rewarded most of the time for being clean and knowing how to avoid getting caught up in incidents.

Ive been qualifying in the bottom 2 or 3 lol
But thanks to fuel/tire strategy and no errors I have been finishing at least a few places higher than I start, at more importantly better than my door number.

Same here, and only way i won those pitty 3 wins since day one of the game, starting way behind and avoiding all crashes ahead !

Nice logitech inverted set by the way, i did same with my backup G27 pedal set, really cool.

Attachments

• 53B58BE0-61E8-4427-99CD-AD08B3A6710F.jpeg
    53B58BE0-61E8-4427-99CD-AD08B3A6710F.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 24
I'm A+ now and only lay Sport Mode (albeit a lot less since weekly races came about). Stick at it regarding the SR; personally I find the algorithm pretty strict and you do get rewarded most of the time for being clean and knowing how to avoid getting caught up in incidents.
I mean the S spectrum in SR is way to wide... S of DR is for top notch fast drivers but i see way to many crashers been S because it put you back your points faster than it remove it.
I got crashed and crushed like a roten tomato on the track and for the first time since months i got a red S at the end of the race, next race was clean and it was like nothing even happened, back to SR 99.

It's really hard to reach Dr S, but Sr S can be reached in a few clean races... it should be as hard to reach both so S racers could finally enjoy clean races among themselves.

I mean the S spectrum in SR is way to wide... S of DR is for top notch fast drivers but i see way to many crashers been S because it put you back your points faster than it remove it.
I got crashed and crushed like a roten tomato on the track and for the first time since months i got a red S at the end of the race, next race was clean and it was like nothing even happened, back to SR 99.

It's really hard to reach Dr S, but Sr S can be reached in a few clean races... it should be as hard to reach both so S racers could finally enjoy clean races among themselves.
I think it's too easy to lose SR S. One bad race with a couple of unfortunate penalties and you're in A or B.

I think it's too easy to lose SR S. One bad race with a couple of unfortunate penalties and you're in A or B.
Really ?
I was SR S 99, got pushed by a dive bomber on Bathurst and got SR S 91 (about 55% of the S range)
I know i'll be back to 99 pts if I dont crash or get smashed on next one.

How many clean races in a row you usually do ?

I tend to do 2 to 3 races without touching anything till someone crash on me.
Thats the way to keep SR rating high

If you go for "it pass or it crash" all the time you get high DR but low SR
When i see chances are that it end up with a crash, i wait for next stretch... guys usually stress enough to crash themself when you stick close to them anyway. :)

Indeed, i guess @jasguer didn't find his love back for GT like he said, even when he had beaten his own fastest lap at Interlagos...Hope he's ok in RL though!

Still i very much miss all the lovely stats!

you bet. dude!

Not even close to it´s heels, the Kudos Prime and Grand Turismo stats given...

But... what was in the site you miss that is not in the application he made ?
Just asking as i never got a chance to log before he launched the app for Apple and Androids, i guess he's too busy working on it or keep his servers forthe app only now.

The app is called GTS Companion, you have it right ?

Just asking as i never got a chance to log before he launched the app for Apple and Androids, i guess he's too busy working on it or keep his servers forthe app only now.

Jasons site had the actual race history and proper fastest lap for each class at each circuit as a standard...was fantastic.
I wonder if @fideles1986 can incorporate these into the companion?

Your profile on GTSport website holds this information 👍
It doesnt have race history does it? Also the fastest laps are just your most recent ones not the actual fastest ( or they were last time i checked) or have they changed it all..hopefully they have

It doesnt have race history does it? Also the fastest laps are just your most recent ones not the actual fastest ( or they were last time i checked) or have they changed it all..hopefully they have
As far as Im aware course records are what they say they are, as for race history theres course stats and driver stats.

As far as Im aware course records are what they say they are, as for race history theres course stats and driver stats.
Hey mate, i think they are broken. For example it says i set my fastest gr4 lap of mount panorama on 22/09 of 2.17 , kudos has me at the correct 2.13 for the same event. Also jasons site had actual individual race results which had positions gained, sr up/down which was always good to check.

To my knowlege.. that aplication has nothing to do with Jason ... and its given info is not even close to the info you could get in this site...

I've saved some screenshots, so you can check what it was. The stats where accurate, were the GT app/website is not accurate by far. And the GT Companion app is not even close on the stats site!

Player Summary

Track Start / Finish Chart

Track Records (World/Region/Country)

Result Summary

Track Averages

Daily Race History

I love KP stats, but this site was really sick! Where the official GT app/website just isnt. Some tracks i've driven won't even show up in the summary, and when it does en i drive the track again the day after it will reset your time.

This stat site you could set a fastest time and it would stay there untill you beat that time.

Really miss the site.

@rono_thomas, @Zalex

Last edited:
I've saved some screenshots, so you can check what it was. The stats where accurate, were the GT app/website is not accurate by far. And the GT Companion app is not even close on the stats site!

Player Summary

Track Start / Finish Chart

Track Records (World/Region/Country)

Result Summary

Track Averages

Daily Race History

I love KP stats, but this site was really sick! Where the official GT app/website just isnt. Some tracks i've driven won't even show up in the summary, and when it does en i drive the track again the day after it will reset your time.

This stat site you could set a fastest time and it would stay there untill you beat that time.

Really miss the site.

@rono_thomas, @Zalex
Ok well Ive missed all that.

Nice. I'm trying it out now. It's missing a lot yet I can see that the max SR at SR.S for race B last week was +10, this week it's +5.

That seems to confirm my theory that an SR Down without time penalty is -2 SR. 2 of those on the Nordschleife will get you a neutral rating, -4 SR and +SR missed from the sectors it happened in.

Brand's hatch has 5 sectors, total of 30 sectors for the race, 1/3rd SR for each green sector.
The Nordschleife has 11 sectors, about 0.45 SR per sector.

Missing 2 sectors on the Nord costs a lot more than missing 2 on Brand's last week.

There are a lot of red ratings in the daily B and I'm afraid I'll have to resort to qualifying soon. I'm down to 69 from people hitting me while I'm stuck behind traffic. Not qualifying has me start in the worst spot on the daily B as half the field doesn't qualify. Slow cars in front, impatient ones behind.

The SR 'budget is all over the place. Checking my history:

Suzuka daily C, max SR: 20
Red Bull ring daily C, max SR: 17
Sarthe daily C, max SR: 15
Panorama daily C, max SR: 15

Interlagos daily B, max SR: 7

I haven't raced Fuji yet, not really interested in that track. As a daily C it should have between 15 and 20 SR, perhaps even more as it has a lot of laps in GR.2. Lap count seems to be a good indication of how much SR an event will have.

Is the site working agaon in full?? It seems to be extremely..."blocked"..
But after so many time in a coma... its good to have back some "brain activity" again!

Welcome back!

To my knowlege.. that aplication has nothing to do with Jason ... and its given info is not even close to the info you could get in this site...

Lol, openthe companion, go in info, look at email... it's Jason's name that is there.
Nothing to do wih it you say ? ;)

Not Poliphony's app, GTS Companion, a 3rd party app that went out before the official one and way better for stats on our races and ranking. :)

Lol, openthe companion, go in info, look at email... it's Jason's name that is there.
Nothing to do wih it you say ? ;)

Not Poliphony's app, GTS Companion, a 3rd party app that went out before the official one and way better for stats on our races and ranking. :)
Sorry .. you re right.. but the site xreated by Jason... is (was when it was working) like a milion times beter then that aplication... in this view point and more correctly.. we may say that the aplication has nothing to do with Jason site...

Back