STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
£4.50 for a pint? I've been to pubs in London where it's only £2.50! :p
 
Well, sadly not as I got distracted with TOCA! It'll be coming our way tomorrow!
Well this is my only commitment so im sure you can understand a little enthusiasm.:p
 
Loving this game! Can't wait to start testing for this! :)
 
Who are the stewards going to be? I'd be up for it, I'm sure JB would be too
 
Loving this game! Can't wait to start testing for this! :)

Should be around tomorrow, if I'm not flying off to go and look at cars (found a really nice Alfa 147 that I've fallen in love with) :p
 
Should be around tomorrow, if I'm not flying off to go and look at cars (found a really nice Alfa 147 that I've fallen in love with) :p
Hope you know a good mechanic then.:O
 
Hope you know a good mechanic then.:O

Saying that, the 147 was one of Alfa's better efforts! :P
But knowing my luck with cars - I'll be under the bonnet more than driving it! :lol:
 
Regarding the stewarding post im more than happy to help, but be warned reading certain stuff dotted around other race series i hope to god this is clean:nervous: Im way too long in the tooth to stick around otherwise got everything crossed.!:scared:
 
I'd be interested in being a steward as well 👍
 
Right I've got a Honda built to 325bhp and 1350kg (Using power cap, And Ballast). Where do I go to test the car and tune the setup? Sorry still trying to work out all the bits in this game. :)
 
Well we recommend that you go and create a 'Friends Only' Lounge Online.. Go to the 'Play Online' button or something and then click on 'Create Lounge' - and then set it to 'Friends Only' so you don't have stupid people enter the room! :p

Tracks like Brands Hatch Indy aren't bad ideas! 👍

Please note that you may not be able to access Multiplayer early on in the game.. Took me about a day before I unlocked it!
 
The settings menu is where you can tune(where you used power limiter) just go through the different categories. Also if you want to go online go to open lobby and open your own(bottom left corner), or join somebody. I recommend online testing as you get an indication of how your car will actually handle.

EDIT: Tree'd
 
Right thanks guys, That's what I suspected. Working towards the national A license at the moment lol, Not far from it, So should be practicing in no time. :)
 
Working on the first post, expect some updates soon! 👍
 
First post in thread has now been revised... Please read carefully through the Rules & Regulations, as well as the Stewards & Penalty Points System...
 
So once the check's are done there is NO returning to the lobby both in qualifying and pre race obviously.?
 
Once the Regulation Checks are complete for R1 Qualifying and Race 1 - you're not allowed to leave the track to change setups. If you Disconnect, you're allowed to rejoin the Track (if Race 1 hasn't started).

You're allowed to adjust your setup before Race 2 - as a second Regulation Check takes place...
 
Once the Regulation Checks are complete for R1 Qualifying and Race 1 - you're not allowed to leave the track to change setups. If you Disconnect, you're allowed to rejoin the Track (if Race 1 hasn't started).

You're allowed to adjust your setup before Race 2 - as a second Regulation Check takes place...
Ok mate cool is that information in the OP? Covers your bum if you know what i mean.:sly:
 
Back