STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
Well i'd need to try it on a more familiar track:guilty: just now was the first time i'd tried Brand's Indy:dunce:

Well you seem to be doing alright! 👍
 
Everyone ready for TopGear tonight? :D
 
I decided to have a go at Race 07' on the PC - as I used to enjoy racing on there! 2 Races; One Seat Leon... 2 Wins... Won by 2 laps on the 100% difficulty!

Was rather funny to be fair, the AI just went into pits every lap! :')

I must be honest, I like that Zenvo SP1... Like a lot! :p
EDIT: I think I might not buy one after seeing that! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Zenvo has been out for like 5 years already as I got a Top Gear magazine in 2010 and it was in there.
 
Zenvo has been out for like 5 years already as I got a Top Gear magazine in 2010 and it was in there.

I still don't want it now! It does look good though! :P
 
Opening a Test Lounge in 5 minutes! 👍
 
I hope I've maximized the potential of the Primera, underneath it's a really good car 👍
 
Lounge open.. Please clear cache before joining! 👍
 
Clear cache? Can this be done in game, Or do you mean from the home menu (So I've got to reinstall the updates?)
 
Clear cache? Can this be done in game, Or do you mean from the home menu (So I've got to reinstall the updates?)
Yes in the game mate from the "start menu" under network iirc.
 
Yes in the game mate from the "start menu" under network iirc.

Ah well, At least I know for in future (Still getting used to the console after not touching it for 2-3 years) :P

I'll be on once these updates install. :)
 
Ah well, At least I know for in future (Still getting used to the console after not touching it for 2-3 years) :p

I'll be on once these updates install. :)

We'll wait until you get here before I announce something awesome;D
 
Well saying the Audi is almost 0.5 seconds than the next fastest car at Autumn Ring! :scared:
 
Back