STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
Liar you drove it on Saturday :p. I've driven two 3 hour endurances on it since GT5 along with some test races for the VLN so I'm pretty good there.

The GP Circuit, not the Nordschleife version! :P
 
Reserve a spot for my now I will see if I can make it today...
No car decided yet.
I will tell you however
 
The championship doesn't start today so you've got plenty of time 👍
 
Reserve a spot for my now I will see if I can make it today...
No car decided yet.
I will tell you however

Put your name down! 👍
The Championship won't be starting for another 2 weeks at least!
 
The Honda and Audi are staying the same.. For now..
 
UPDATE: More Spec Updates to come in the next hour! 👍
Based on?:boggled:

EDIT: Just noticed spec changes well as we stand there's gonna be a lot of checks as they are all different weights now.:lol:
 
Last edited:
Last nights tests I guess. Scanny ran most of the cars last night, only the Mazda and of course the Volvo beat Lexi's time ;)
Hmmm well i plan to test a few around Fuji if the spec's stand still for more than 10 minutes.:dunce::lol:
 
Well he's currently in a lobby testing at Autumn Ring.
 
New Regulation Changes:

- Volvo is receiving 150kg of extra weight (1450kg).
- Mazda is receiving 10kg of extra weight (1210kg).
- Lexus is receiving 20kg of extra weight (1290kg).
- Toyota is loosing 20kg of weight (1130kg).
- Alfa Romeo is loosing 30kg of weight (1140kg).
- Nissan is loosing 30kg of weight (1190kg

New Regulation Changes - Autumn Ring Times:

2002 Mazda Familia Sedan Sport: 1:20.642
2001 Lexus IS300 Sport Cross: 1:20.779
1998 Alfa Romeo 156: 1:20.798
1998 Audi S4: 1:20.802
2000 Honda Accord Euro-R: 1:20.803
2002 Toyota Corolla AeroTourer: 1:20.814
2003 Volvo S60 T5 Sport: 1:20.815
1990 Nissan Primera 2.0Te: 1:20.879

Well, I'm rather happy with that.. All the cars within 0.25 of each other. Obviously we'll have to test at other tracks too - but I think we've made some good progress from the 2 seconds or so different last night! :dunce:
 
Nice work Scanny:tup: I was getting the Audi into the 19's at 1250kg so 1230kg should be a smidge better perhaps. Wow that Ovlov's a fatty now onto the next track............. A SPEED TRACK!:sly:
 
So you were all moaning I wasn't making any spec changes and that now I've done it twice in two days?! You should all be happy now for what?! 5 minutes?! :sly:
 
Nice work Scanny:tup: I was getting the Audi into the 19's at 1250kg so 1230kg should be a smidge better perhaps. Wow that Ovlov's a fatty now onto the next track............. A SPEED TRACK!:sly:
SCANNY ARE YOU LISTENING STILL!?!?
 
SCANNY ARE YOU LISTENING STILL!?!?

No, I think I need to get my ears tested! :lol:
*passes you a megaphone*

freedomex.jpg
 
So you were all moaning I wasn't making any spec changes and that now I've done it twice in two days?! You should all be happy now for what?! 5 minutes?! :sly:
Let's see what the next track brings you may still be scratching your head:sly: Any test plans tonight?
 
Let's see what the next track brings you may still be scratching your head:sly: Any test plans tonight?

Yeah, if you want to!
This time we'll take a run over to Japan and to Fuji... What's your personal preference? 'F' or 'GT'? :D
If we can get a range of cars tested by a range of drivers tonight then it might be useful! 👍

It's not big enough :sly:

Betsy-and-the-megaphone-in-Brussels.jpg
 
Ive always been a fan of "F" as people use the GT turn to run wide too often but your the boss.:D
 
Ive always been a fan of "F" as people use the GT turn to run wide too often but your the boss.:D

Well saying that, the chicane on 'F' is absolute hell - caused mayhem in the Honda Integra Cup! GT may be a safer bet.. And with out great eyesight John; we'll be able to find them who breach track limits! :P
 
Back