STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
I gave it an inch and it's taking a mile.. Damn it! :sly:
 
Well the Lexus is getting close to its time too! :irked:
Well that's not a surprise maybe put them both back to old spec.💡 Like i said back along it would be a good idea imo to balance the track's out with some speed circuit's rather than too many tight small ones. And implement the weak draft setting to tighten thing's up that little bit more (both just personal suggestion's).
 
Oh god, the Mazda takes a second out of all the other cars! :banghead:
 
I DC'd, but I think that's enough testing for me anyways 👍 I've learnt that the Primera isn't great in the twisty stuff, but may excel at tracks like Brands Indy. I'll have to get a technical tune developed tomorrow and start testing with that
 
Well saying that, the Primera used to be one of the best handling cars here!
 
Keep getting disconnected, My god the servers are bad. :(

Think I'll call it a night.
 
Who was it who said they have a strong connection? It cant hurt to take the guy up on his offer when he's available. There's been quite a few teething troubles with yours Jason and the strain on the lobby has been very small so far.:nervous:
 
Who was it who said they have a strong connection? It cant hurt to take the guy up on his offer when he's available. There's been quite a few teething troubles with yours Jason and the strain on the lobby has been very small so far.:nervous:
Me
 
I know it wasn't an issue on my end. :S

This is what I'm working with in terms of internet...

 
I know it wasn't an issue on my end. :S

This is what I'm working with in terms of internet...

Yeah that's decent:tup: of course it's down to the servers in general but if someone is confident in their connection we should use/test it and give ourselves every chance of surviving the dreaded DC:ouch: I know i read a post from Scanny somewhere saying his connection wasn't the best so makes sense to me. :)
 
Guess I'm just new to this... Forza lobbies being stable (Most of the time) :')
 
New GT6 lobbies are quite poor. Once they close GT5 servers it should (hopefully) be better
 
I have my doubts they'll be closing GT5 Servers for a while! :p
 
I would have joined but I was a lobby relating to the GTPlanet Nurbrugring 24 hours I was filling in for another team who didn't have a driver to attend so they could get footage of the pace lap.
 
So this Toyboata in out?:confused:

Toyota is in for now.. Going to see what magic I can work on it! Saying that, it sounds like a food blender! :sick:

10,000RPM on the Red Line-.-
 
Oh I just remembered, my dad used to have a Corolla! So I know how awful it was in person :p
 
Back