STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
Can I switch to the Audi? After all it is my Mums car :P
 
Time to sell the Honda. I think 5pm tomorrow should a good time to sell it, most people should be shopping by then.
 
No because I just saw the only RWD is the Lexus *sigh* May try something... radical!

Well saying that, Lexus is gone at the end of this Season - will magically become a Toyota! :p

Time to sell the Honda. I think 5pm tomorrow should a good time to sell it, most people should be shopping by then.

I'm surprised you're getting rid of the Honda - I think it's a real contender! :p
 
Still not set with Lexi. I might switch to the Alfa if no one takes it. I hate it when cars are spec'd but not taken up. Maybe reduce the max number of drivers in a car to 2 or 3 seeing as there are so many cars. Maybe three as then you can have a Works Team and an Independent driver?
 
Still not set with Lexi. I might switch to the Alfa if no one takes it. I hate it when cars are spec'd but not taken up. Maybe reduce the max number of drivers in a car to 2 or 3 seeing as there are so many cars. Maybe three as then you can have a Works Team and an Independent driver?

I'll have a look too it and see how that works! :D

Well saying that, I may just bump off the Mazda and the Toyota because not only does nobody like them - but the Mazda is horrid to drive and the Toyota sounds like a food blender! :p
 
Loooooooooooooooooooooool:lol:

I will be fair, the Audi is a bit of a handful! You must drive it like a RWD but in a slide, correct is like a FWD.. It's very scary to be fair! :p
 
I will be fair, the Audi is a bit of a handful! You must drive it like a RWD but in a slide, correct is like a FWD.. It's very scary to be fair! :p
Bit and very aint doing it justice brother!
 
I look forward to that challenge.
Wanna team then? As long as you don't mind running French Racing Blue. Blue being the in thing an all.:sly:
 
I want a teammate :(
But first I should probably decide my car 💡
 
I've got my racing driver excuses of blaming the car, but I think I'll try something else 👍
Give the Volvo a spin if its an FF's your after. I reckon that will be decent under race condition's and maybe it will shed a little weight before kick off with any luck. I'll be testing tomorrow and letting the boss man know.:sly:
 
Give the Volvo a spin if its an FF's your after. I reckon that will be decent under race condition's and maybe it will shed a little weight before kick off with any luck. I'll be testing tomorrow and letting the boss man know.:sly:
But Volvo already has a works team, but if comes to it then that will be the last resort
 
But Volvo already has a works team, but if comes to it then that will be the last resort
Awww so can't have two works teams then? Well you could mix your team up if you asked nicely.:D
 
Anything else happening with the Volvo besides the weight being added?
 
Audi sounds like a monster, So I'll give the Alfa a try instead. :)
 
Anything else happening with the Volvo besides the weight being added?

No, nothing else it being done with the Volvo (other than regulation adjustments).

Wanna team then? As long as you don't mind running French Racing Blue. Blue being the in thing an all.:sly:

You and Nin teamed up then? If so, are you making up the Audi Works Team? :p

Also, who would like rid of the Mazda and the Toyota - pretty happy to get rid of them!
 
Back