STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
I see you have put Willow Spring's on the list all be it provisionally (i kinda hope you change your mind after Toca iv'e only heard bad things about that place:sly:) And Autumn Ring didn't make it???? Boo hoo!!!!!:irked:
 
I prefer fuji f as well

Hopefully i can make the next session

Also when do we start the season ?
 
I prefer fuji f as well

Hopefully i can make the next session

Also when do we start the season ?

Next Session is going to be in about 30 minutes! 👍
And I'm not releasing a date until we're sure the cars are correct and most of the drivers have got themselves sorted! 👍
 
Next Session is going to be in about 30 minutes! 👍
And I'm not releasing a date until we're sure the cars are correct and most of the drivers have got themselves sorted! 👍
Check that Ovlov mr:sly:;)
 
Woah, just noticed something. On the provisional calender its streets of willow, not big willow. Oh Jason you so sneaky :sly:
 
Woah, just noticed something. On the provisional calender its streets of willow, not big willow. Oh Jason you so sneaky :sly:

Well the fact is, on the Big Willow.. Speed are much faster and its much easier to go off... With the Streets of Willow - although it's tighter; chances of going off and getting stuck in the quicksand is less likely! :P
 
Well the fact is, on the Big Willow.. Speed are much faster and its much easier to go off... With the Streets of Willow - although it's tighter; chances of going off and getting stuck in the quicksand is less likely! :p
Can we test there soon? It seems like quite an interesting track for racing...
 
Can we test there soon? It seems like quite an interesting track for racing...

In the next hour, yes... Something's come up that I need to deal with!
 
It's been 50 minutes, test room up? :dopey:
 
It's been 50 minutes, test room up? :dopey:

I know I've not stuck to my promise, but there's going to be no test room tonight now.. A Technology disaster has occurred! :sly:
 
I know I've not stuck to my promise, but there's going to be no test room tonight now.. A Technology disaster has occurred! :sly:
:( Tecnology y u do dis!?
 
Well I might test later on, on my own at Streets of willow 👍
 
Me and Orama have got our official team name: Raceorama/AM Motors
 
That sounds odd, having a / ruins it. Orama Racing by AM Motors FTW
 
AM reminds me of Amateur...You need a spicy name, just ask Scania for some fancy ones.
 
The R stands for Raceorama, A for Am and M for motors ;)
 
I may not reply for a while guys.. I'm currently being attacked by the form of a troll (Orama and Rofl will know who I'm on about - and maybe John)! :irked:
 
Back