STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,597 views
And missed again that it was talking about next season and not this...
 
And missed again that it was talking about next season and not this...
Rolo, I was talking about this championship, not the next season! My opinion at 2:30 pm: Simple- It's NO!
 
Then you're not talking about what everyone else is talking about.
Of course not! I have school! Is not because I want, it's simply because I can't! Got it?
 
I think I should just stop. I shall make this post a public apology for my unthoughtful posts in the ToCA thread.
 
Last edited:
So I'm guessing you're going to leave?
No, I'm just apologizing for my apparent uproar at ToCA disqualification. It's over now. I'm going to focus on grabbing the STCC title by the end.
 
harsk, of course you'll be the first independent champion, ITS THE FIRST SEASON!
But your not going to win it. even i have more of a chance of winning any championship, and you all know how unlikely that is
 
harsk, of course you'll be the first independent champion, ITS THE FIRST SEASON!
But your not going to win it. even i have more of a chance of winning any championship, and you all know how unlikely that is
I admit. I'm just overexaggerating. I will however pull all the stops (within regulation) for the best possible results.
 
harsk, of course you'll be the first independent champion, ITS THE FIRST SEASON!
But your not going to win it. even i have more of a chance of winning any championship, and you all know how unlikely that is
Championship is still open... Not over yet. Now I have to win the rest of the rounds so I can claim the championship.
 
'your' championship? jesus.
scania mate, is there a spare space for me?
 
harsk, i know its not YOUR championship, i was refering to it being YOUR title.
i really have little time, and practicing with the wheel, but i may just come sunday.
 
harsk, i know its not YOUR championship, i was refering to it being YOUR title.
i really have little time, and practicing with the wheel, but i may just come sunday.
I actually use DS3 but I already have won races of championships made here. I'm on the lead of World Classics Racing! Actually my chances are higher than yours because I'm 6th place for now. And you?
 
harsk, in case you haven't noticed, i haven't raced.
oh yeah, how many other drivers are in that world classics racing series? suppose just you.
look forward to seeing you mate
 
Sorry I haven't really spoken much this last few days... Been very busy with other things!
Still, the information for Fuji Speedway tonight.

Race 1: 7 Laps
Race 2: 17 Laps
Pit Window: 8-10
Weather Forecast: Moderate Rain
 
Might I suggest running season 2 of this in the off season of WSC? I think a lot of your target market for this are doing that. I'm fairly certain @Furinkazen would agree?
 
Lounge Opening in around 5 minutes...
Please make sure you clear cache before joining!
 
No worries... Might be for the better due to your Connection issues... :rolleyes:
But I'm trying to follow my own word (Make a clean race) otherwise, I can't race on V8 Supercars...
 
Lounge Opened!
EDIT: Saying only 1 person is currently online on PSN (Luigi)... And they're on YouTube App - I see a big turnout occurring tonight).
 
Sorry have to miss this one , easter sunday
 
@V8-Johnboy, @swiftsmith, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @Harsk100, @adam46, @moeom, @K1utch, @Gedi69, @TomCmo, @Roflwafle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper, @CodDemon101, @rolo912011
--------------------
STCC_zpsedcddc90.jpg

STCC: Important News!
​
I regret to inform you that after Round 13 of the Auto Trader Super Touring Car Championship had to be cancelled after only 3 people attended (and I know it's Easter Sunday, but the numbers have been decreasing race-by- race); I have decided that this Season shall be cut shorter with next weekend being the last round. I strongly encourage for you to attend the final two rounds at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit - as it would be great to send STCC out with an amazing battle before it undergoes a complete redesign.

I would also like to say some personal feelings about the situation. I feel that it's a bit of a "smack in the face with a fish" that when so much Pre-Season effort has been put in by myself, and several others that then people don't make an effort to allow this Series to continue. Also, if you're going to sign up for a Series - please at least make an effort to commit to the Series. Don't just sign up and then not turn up to the events (this applies to a good few of you, but not everyone). I feel I've been fairly easy on you guys this Season.

The New STCC will not be coming for a while due to plans for running V8-Supercars and another exiting Touring Car related Series on a Tuesday! But it should be returning in the June/July time! So make sure you stick around for new information!

I'd like to thank those who have took the time to help make STCC a success! :cheers:​
 
@V8-Johnboy, @swiftsmith, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @Harsk100, @adam46, @moeom, @K1utch, @Gedi69, @TomCmo, @Roflwafle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper, @CodDemon101, @rolo912011
--------------------
STCC_zpsedcddc90.jpg

STCC: Important News!
​
I regret to inform you that after Round 13 of the Auto Trader Super Touring Car Championship had to be cancelled after only 3 people attended (and I know it's Easter Sunday, but the numbers have been decreasing race-by- race); I have decided that this Season shall be cut shorter with next weekend being the last round. I strongly encourage for you to attend the final two rounds at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit - as it would be great to send STCC out with an amazing battle before it undergoes a complete redesign.

I would also like to say some personal feelings about the situation. I feel that it's a bit of a "smack in the face with a fish" that when so much Pre-Season effort has been put in by myself, and several others that then people don't make an effort to allow this Series to continue. Also, if you're going to sign up for a Series - please at least make an effort to commit to the Series. Don't just sign up and then not turn up to the events (this applies to a good few of you, but not everyone). I feel I've been fairly easy on you guys this Season.

The New STCC will not be coming for a while due to plans for running V8-Supercars and another exiting Touring Car related Series on a Tuesday! But it should be returning in the June/July time! So make sure you stick around for new information!

I'd like to thank those who have took the time to help make STCC a success! :cheers:​
You welcome Scania. What another exiting Touring Car Series will be coming? (Not V8 Supercars)
 
Back