STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
I'm dropping out unless more competitors come along.

Well saying this is the last round and STCC may not be returning for some time...

EDIT: With only 3 competitors online currently... I'm going to give it 10 minutes and if no more than 5 are online - then this round will sadly be cancelled!

Nah, I came to the conclusion that there's no point in doing a race when there's only going to be about 5 drivers racing...
On another note, once I have some more time, STCC will be moving to a new game, with British Tracks :D

Nah, I came to the conclusion that there's no point in doing a race when there's only going to be about 5 drivers racing...
On another note, once I have some more time, STCC will be moving to a new game, with British Tracks :D
Game?

Ps, wouod work better if it wasnt on at the same time as WSC. More ToCA lads would be here 👍

\i own Race 07 but cannot get Super Touring Mod to work for life of me so I uninstalled it and went to GTR2.

It's a shame that this series was cut short. I suppose that there was little point continuing if the numbers were too low each week. With 10+ drivers it's grat fun but any less than that is a bit boring after a while. :(

so, guys, it's been an interesting, funny watch this series. congrats john mate :)
Turns out there will be a sequel, STCC 2: The revenge of Harsk!
will he win his so called championship? will johnboy return and save the day? will GT6 finally be destroyed by PD? Find out soon........

Back