Stock car race comparison/challenge

• Thread starter hispeed
  • 1,409 comments
I am wanting to join this club seeing how I find stock cars much more enjoyable!

Read first post. First post say words. Words good.

[size=+2]You can participate[/size]
All interesting wins for each race will be listed.

Simply post: Race / Car (model+year) / Drivetrain / HP / Weight / A-spec points earned
(Please use the "valuation screen" HP - It's where you can sell your car. The HP listed after a race is very wrong!)

*sigh*

It's not a club you join. You simply post up the information required:

[size=+2]You can participate[/size]
All interesting wins for each race will be listed.

Simply post: Race / Car (model+year) / Drivetrain / HP / Weight / A-spec points earned
(Please use the "valuation screen" HP - It's where you can sell your car. The HP listed after a race is very wrong!)

And it gets added to post one.

So to "join" the club, you don't say:

I am wanting to join this club seeing how I find stock cars much more enjoyable!

You DO say:

I have done this race

Race / Car (model+year) / Drivetrain / HP / Weight / A-spec points earned

LIKE IT SAYS IN THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD

I can see your time away hasn't altered your fire'n'forget, shotgun posting style.

You're starting to try my patience, and getting dangerously close to receiving a warning for Useless post / Spam here.

Joining this club is simple, you read post #1. It has the rules for joining in it.
You submit an entry that fulfils the criteria for joining in the correct format, you get in. đź‘Ť
You don't join by saying "I want to join" or "I like Stock cars". đź‘Ž

This was clearly posted and even highlighted for you by another staff member quoting the necessary part of post #1 for your benefit above, and all you can respond with is "huh?". That's spam, it doesn't contribute to the topic of the thread in any way shape or form.

As a grown adult, it should be fairly simple to comprehend the words in this post and the post with the rules in it above, and you don't have to be a neurosurgeon or rocket scientist to figure it out.

It should also be noted that the list and entries haven't been updated since April 2009, and since hispeed no longer seems to visit the forums, and I've lost the time, patience and inclination to do the updating myself, it's kind of a fruitless task to pursue.

*Edit* Tree'd by Famine!

Last edited:
Ok, so I lied yesterday :guilty:, I was looking for something to do while lineup fishing for good racing, so while enter/exiting races or waiting for console resets I began a long awaited update, so...

The CLUB 200 List in Post #1 is now up to date again after another marathon copy / paste session.

CLUB 200 now welcomes 5 new drivers to the list too. Congratulations to: ABud, RaidoGT, SuperCobraJet, Dotini, ty00123! :cheers:
Welcome to the stock car racing elite. đź‘Ť

-raVer- & lordferius don't make the list as yet being as their submissions are not formatted correctly as requested. If you can correct these I'll add you. Look for the correct format in post #1. I've said it many times before, but if an entry is not submitted correctly, it doesn't go in.

I am saddened I am not a member of 'Club 200', i'll have to find a race or 2 that I can do to gain admission.

Just to clarify that I read the rules correctly, 'Stock' means (in regards to tyres) that say for example a car has S2's by default, I can change them but only to S1's and if a car has R3's I can change them to any below that all the way down to S1's?

Correct.

If a car comes with S2s you can run S2s or S1s on it.
For some tuner cars that come with S3s as stock, you can run S3 - S1.
For race cars you can run R3 - S1 tyres. (But please state in your submission if you've had to change the tyres as a lot of cars come with R1s)
For rally cars you can run R1 - S1 tyres.

The only exception to road / tuner cars running on race tyres is Laguna Seca 200 miles Endurance, where R1s only are permitted as the AI runs on R2s, and S tyres can't keep up unless you have a massively overpowered car, in which case your A-spec points aren't going to be worth submitting anyway!

The only exception to road / tuner cars running on race tyres is Laguna Seca 200 miles Endurance, where R1s only are permitted as the AI runs on R2s, and S tyres can't keep up unless you have a massively overpowered car, in which case your A-spec points aren't going to be worth submitting anyway!

"Massive" is a bit exaggerated.If you want to run it on S Tyres you need to have 400 or bit more horse to keep up with the opposition.In the most cases you get between 170 and 200 A-Spec.

by the way the entry is corrected

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62070&page=66#post3795303

raVer

Ok, so I lied yesterday :guilty:, I was looking for something to do while lineup fishing for good racing, so while enter/exiting races or waiting for console resets I began a long awaited update, so...

The CLUB 200 List in Post #1 is now up to date again after another marathon copy / paste session.

CLUB 200 now welcomes 5 new drivers to the list too. Congratulations to: ABud, RaidoGT, SuperCobraJet, Dotini, ty00123! :cheers:
Welcome to the stock car racing elite. đź‘Ť

-raVer- & lordferius don't make the list as yet being as their submissions are not formatted correctly as requested. If you can correct these I'll add you. Look for the correct format in post #1. I've said it many times before, but if an entry is not submitted correctly, it doesn't go in.

Thanks for the congrats and update admission Smallhorses.đź‘Ť

Couldn't help noticing some of the recent posts.
I guess you Mods don't have it so cushy all the time. :lol:

Extreme Hall: Formula GT - Races 1, 3-15
Car: Mazda 787B Race Car '91 (R2 tires, no oil change, maximum downforce) / MR / 792 HP / 830 kg / 1.0 kg/HP / 200 A-spec points

Extreme Hall: Formula GT - Race 2 - Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Car: Mazda 787B Race Car '91 (R3 tires, no oil change, downforce 63/74) / MR / 792 HP / 830 kg / 1.0 kg/HP / 200 A-spec points

Tokyo, Super Speedway, and Suzuka were nontrivial, but the rest of the races were quite straightforward. I didn't do this series as a championship straight through, instead entering the championship and doing a few races before exiting to buy a new car (since the engine and chassis wear are substantial), and then re-entering the championship and skipping races in order to continue where I left off.

How do I join the 200 club? I did (most so far of) the JGTC in a stock ASL Arta Garaiya and the Like the Wind in an Audi Le Mans (that awd road car).

How do I join the 200 club? I did (most so far of) the JGTC in a stock ASL Arta Garaiya and the Like the Wind in an Audi Le Mans (that awd road car).

The rules are in the first post in this thread.

Simply post: Race Event / Car (model+year) / Drivetrain / Power(HP) / Weight(kg) / Weight/Power ratio (kg/HP) / A-spec points earned

You can enter any stock car (this means oil change if necessary, though please note this with submission, and tyre changes within the rules in post #1, but absolutely no parts added and no ballast added) for any given event, but note that suspicious entries will be subject to clarification if they're obviously not possible e.g. winning Sarthe I 24hr Endurance in a stock Citroen 2CV! :sly:

Submissions for any high A-spec point race in a stock car are welcome here, but you only gain admission to the CLUB 200 list in post #1 if you bank 200 points for your race.

Please ensure your entry is in the format listed above, otherwise it won't make the list. đź‘Ť

Ok, here it goes...

Japanese races: All Japan GT Championship

Race 3: Seoul
Race 6: Laguna Seca
Race 7: Hongkong
Race 8: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Race 10: Suzuka Circuit

Car: ASL ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ´03 (R3 tires, new oil) / MR / 319HP / 1125kg / 3.5kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Against:
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z (JGTC) '04
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R (JGTC) '01
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '03
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX (JGTC) '00
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra (JGTC) (don't know which one)

It's been done before, but I did them all in 1 go, no break taken, qualifying and setting up though.
Got ffed by the AI at Fuji, stuffed up at Suzuka East, gonna redo those off course. (HATE Fuji 2005's)

I didn't even get close at the speedway, does anyone have a vid???

Extreme Hall: Like The Wind Race - Test Course

Car: Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 (Prizecar , S2 tyres , no oil change) / 4WD / 632HP / 1530kg / 2.4 kg/HP / 200 A-spec

I don't remember the line up as I did this long ago (might have been my first 200-pointer ever), but the really fast cars I couldn't keep up with all pitted in lap 4. Thinking of redoing this in a proper race car without downforce though.

The race that got me started hunting these pesky points:

Extreme Hall: Premium Sports Lounge race 3 - Hong Kong
Car: Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 (S2, approx. 200 miles, new oil @ 0 miles) / MR / 353HP / 1300 kg / 3.68 kg/HP / 199 A-spec

DARNED why didn't I run it for a couple of times to get that last point!!
Don't remember the line up though. Good fun!!!

Although not a lot of points were given, I didn't see this in the OP, so:

Suzuki: Suzuki Concepts
Race 1: Twin Ring Motegi (West Short Course)
Car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (price car, no oil change, approx 300 miles, N1) / MR / 173HP / 640kg / 3.7kg/HP / 71 A-spec
Race 2: Seattle Circuit
Car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (price car, no oil change, approx 300 miles, N1) / MR / 173HP / 640kg / 3.7kg/HP / 64 A-spec
Race 3: Tsukuba
Car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (price car, no oil change, approx 300 miles, N1) / MR / 173HP / 640kg / 3.7kg/HP / 81 A-spec

I had no fun whatsoever during these races.

I finished up the 200 pts at Supercar Festival and got a black Cizetta, but that car should be in red, I think.
So I picked up my Zonda to redo them, and got a red Cizetta first time, excellent!
I was astonished by the 'high' A-spec points I got at Infineon. (200 pts done in a tuned M3)

Professional Hall: Supercar Festival Race 5 - Infineon Raceway (Sports Car Course)
Car: Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (278km @ start, Oil @ 0 km, S2 / MR / 549 HP / 1250 kg / 2.3 kg/HP / 70 A-spec

I had a lot of fun keeping the back actually behind me.
I only managed a best lap of 1.31.2 at Fuji, the fast section up to the chicane kept killing me.

Last edited:
I don't want to b*tch about this, especially being new here, but one of these beemers isn't stock:

Professional Hall: Supercar Festival Race 1 - Seoul
Car: Mercedes SL 55 (R230) '02 / FR / 493HP(no oil) / 1955kg / 4.0kg/HP / 200 A-spec by bhawk776
Car: BMW M5 '05 / FR / 499HP / 1720kg / 3.4kg/HP / 200 A-spec by jdw
Car: BMW M5 '05 / FR / 499HP / 1715kg / 3.4kg/HP / 200 A-spec by George Morley

look at the mass!

Although not a lot of points were given, I didn't see this in the OP, so:

Suzuki: Suzuki Concepts
Race 1: Twin Ring Motegi (West Short Course)
Car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (price car, no oil change, approx 300 miles, N1) / MR / 173HP / 640kg / 3.7kg/HP / 71 A-spec
Race 2: Seattle Circuit
Car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (price car, no oil change, approx 300 miles, N1) / MR / 173HP / 640kg / 3.7kg/HP / 64 A-spec
Race 3: Tsukuba
Car: Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (price car, no oil change, approx 300 miles, N1) / MR / 173HP / 640kg / 3.7kg/HP / 81 A-spec

I had no fun whatsoever during these races.

Sorry, these 3 races aren't eligible, N tyres are against the rules in post #1.

Thanks for the other entries though, they'll appear on the list at the next update whenever that happens.

As far as the BMW M5 weights go, that may be a difference in version of the game or a typo.
jdw was NTSC, George Morley was PAL.
We can resolve this though. đź‘Ť
I have jdw's complete race list to check through and I'm NTSC too so I can check the weight of a stock M5 if you could check the PAL version?

BMW M5 '05: 1715 kg (PAL version)

I just checked at the dealership that gave away free copies of gt4 once..

Just tried some of the other JGTC races in my ASL, but those AI (CENSORED)...
Gonna have some fun with that Lotus this week, I think.

Last edited:
Nah, jdw was pretty careless about recording the correct weight and power of the cars that he drove, so it's likely that he produced that figure from memory - ultimately incorrectly. The M5 weighs 1715 kg wherever you live.

so it's likely that he produced that figure from memory
From memory... a little off, but impressive!

I went back to the JGTC in my ASL and took another 400 points!

Japanese races: All Japan GT Championship

Race 2: Suzuka Circuit (East Course)
Race 4: Fuji Speedway 90's

Car: ASL ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ´03 (R3 tires) / MR / 319HP / 1125kg / 3.5kg/HP / 200 A-spec Points

(I didn't renew the oil since last time)

against:

Honda Castrol Mugen NSX (JGTC) '00
Toyota Denso Sard Supra GT (JGTC) '00
Nissan Calsonic Skyline (JGTC) '00
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R (JGTC) '00
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R (JGTC) '01

This time I didn't need qualifying nor did I need to drive at my edge, as the lineup was much easier, compared to one with the Nissan Motul Pitwork Z (JGTC) '04 and/or the Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '03.

I overtook no less than 7 times on the outside of 100R (turn 4), which felt great!!

This will be the last time I will post something that's already been done,
however I finished this over an hour ago and my smile hasn't shrunk one bit.

Car: BMW 2002 Turbo '73 / FR / 168 HP / 1080 KG / 6.4kg/HP 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Schwarzwald Liga A

Race 1: Trial Mountain
against: (placing)

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (3)
Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03 (2)
Audi S3 '02 (4)
BMW Z4 '03 (5)
BMW M Coupe '98 (6)

This was actually very easy as the AI doesn't take the sweeping corners after START/FINISH at a decent speed. A lineup without an (awd) Audi in the first line would have been even easier.

Race 2: Opera Paris
against: (same finishing order)

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
Audi S3 '02
BMW M Coupe '98
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03
Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03

Easy as well, plenty of corners to out-brake them, some of them even braked at the bend in the straight.

Race 3: Autumn Ring
against: (same finishing order)

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03
BMW M Coupe '98
Audi S3 '02
Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03

This was very hard, plenty of corners, but none where I was close enough to overtake and pull away a bit, some of those 🤬 blocked me as I overtook them at +10 km/h, which was very annoying.

Unfortunately I only wanted to practice in my green car (which is quite ugly), and now I have some of the greatest replays I made, and I didn't use my beautiful white (Charmonix) one :ouch:

It won me a nice new M3 GTR Race Car though, to use in the Dream Car Championship, as my first one had an oil change and only 15 miles on it.

Does this mean I'm getting pretty good at this game??

Last edited:
FR Challenge / Mazda MX-5 1600 NR-A (NB, J) 2004 / FR / 132hp / 1050kg / 8.0kg/hp / 200 a spec points

Spider and Roadster / Mazda MX-5 1600 NR-A (NB, J) 2004 / FR / 132hp / 1050kg/ 8.0kg/hp / 200 a spec points

All Special condition Hall (Easy+Medium), Clubman Cup, 4WD challenge, Sunday Cup, Sport Truck Race / Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 / 4WD / 341 hp / 2390kg / 6.9kg/hp / 200 A spec points

Last edited:
You definitely didn't win the entire Special Conditions hall with the stock Ram. I assume that you mean that you won all of the easy difficulty races, because it's pretty obvious that the truck can't beat the Group C cars at Tsukuba Wet, or the rally cars at the hard difficulty dirt and snow races. :dopey:

Extreme Hall: Dream Car Championship race 6 - Test Course
Car: Chevy 'Vette Race Car '63 / FR / 639HP / 1130kg / 1.8kg/HP / 200 A-spec by jdw

First of all, I wasn't able to find the thread this was posted in.

I really doubt he was able to do this, without changing tires, as this car comes with R1's stock. I tried to imitate this, but the best possible line up (both Ford GT's, Zonda, XJ220, Nissan GT-R), gave me only 182 points, with an oil change. I then won a new one, and this gave me 200 points, only against the same line up.

I got the hp-value from the garage screen, as the valuation screen does not supply one.

Car: Chevy 'Vette Race Car '63 (new, no oil, R1)/ FR / 608HP / 1130kg / 1.9kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Extreme Hall: Premium Sports Lounge race 3 - Hong Kong (Reverse)
Car: Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 (S2, approx. 300 miles, new oil @ 0 miles) / MR / 353HP / 1300 kg / 3.68 kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

against: (finishing place)
Pagani Zonda C12s '00 (2)
Spyker C8 Laviolette '02 (3)
Pagani Zonda C12 '00 (6)
Ford GT '05 (4)
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 (5)

Last edited:
*snip*...Extreme Hall: Dream Car Championship race 6 - Test Course
Car: Chevy 'Vette Race Car '63 (new, no oil, R1)/ FR / 608HP / 1130kg / 1.9kg/HP /

Nice choice of car sjefke1985:tup:

Your post made me want to try it as well, so I won a new Chevy Corvette Z06 C2 Race Car '63(since mine wasn't stock) in the Vette One-Make and did the oil change.

I agree about the R1 tires, it does not seem possible against the lineups that I saw (if the HP was 639). However, not being one to leave a stone un-turned, I also purchased some S2 and S3 tires from my friendly Chevrolet dealer. Against lineup # 3 (Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II '04, Jaguar XJ220 Race Car, Ford GT LM Race Car '02, Nissan GTR Concept LM Race Car, Chevy Camaro LM Race Car) I was able to win a 198 point race on S3 tires. So jdw could have achieved 200 points on S3 tires if he found a slightly better lineup than lineup # 3.

Just to be thorough (and wanting 200 points), I re-set the race and installed S2 tires upfront and S3 tires on the rear and started another race against the same lineup. 200 points were offered and won on the second try. I did not catch the draft correctly on the first attempt.:dunce:

The tune for my Chevy Corvette Z06 C2 Race Car was as follows:
Horsepower: 639
Tires: S2/S3
Springs: 9.0/8.0
Ride height: 66/66
Bound: 4/6
Rebound: 4/6
Camber: 2.2/1.1
Toe: 0/0
Stab: 4/4
Auto slide: # 16, then 4th to 1.000, 5th to 0.780
Ltd Slip: 15/45/5
Aids: 0/0/4
Wing: 15/21
Ballast: none

Putting on the S2 tires is a bit of a cheap way to win the 200 points. So there is no need for Smallhorses to add my result to the list. Your result without the oil change (and therefore only 608HP) is a far better submission, as it would be close to pure "stock".

Respectfully,
GTsail

Last edited:
This might be the lowest powered car that can win this race, although I'm not sure what kind of speed 430ish HP race cars can get with tuning for top speed. Just like the Cizeta, this race gets this car on the board for the first time, and it also marks the first appearance of a Dutch car, leaving Spain as the only country with a manufacturer in GT4 that hasn't won a 200 point race in stock form. So the question is, what can the Seat win?

Car: Spyker C8 Laviolette '02 (S2 tires, no oil change) / MR / 449 HP / 1070 kg / 2.4 kg/HP / 200 A-spec points

Edit: That takes care of that. đź‘Ť All countries now have a stock 200 point winner. :cool:

Professional Hall: Clubman cup race 5 - Deep Forest
Car: Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 (S2 tires, no oil change) / FF / 180 HP / 1177 kg / 6.5 kg/HP / 200 A-spec points

Last edited:
I thought there must another brand that can win the Japanese 80's in stock, besides a Toyota, so I took up the challenge...

Japanese races: Japan 80's Festival race 1 - El Capitan
Japanese races: Japan 80's Festival race 2 - Special Stage 5

Car: Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 (Used, new oil) / FR / 133HP / 1090kg / 8.2kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Japanese races: Japan 80's Festival race 3 - Tsukuba

Car: Mazda MX-5 '89 (10km used, new oil) / FR / 124HP / 940 kg / 7.6kg/hp / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Unfortunatly neither of these will do at Apricot Hill, that track is really annoying while trying this, everytime I get a little faster than the opposition, there's either a straight or an uphill section..

Lost at Suzuka by 2.4 s to a '87 Skyline, but how does the entire field manage to get in my way at the first corner????

Update:
unfortunatly I couldn't find another car for Apricot Hill or Suzuka

Japanese races: Japan 80's Festival race 4 - Apricot Hill
Japanese races: Japan 80's Festival race 5 - Suzuka
Car: Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited SC '86 (used, no oil, S2 tyres) / MR / 126HP / 1070kg / 8.5kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

(I couldn't get a 200pts line up for an MR2 with on oil change, before I got fed up with looking.)

Japanese races: Japan Championship All Races
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33) Option Wheel '02 (new, no oil) / FR / 282HP / 1450kg / 5.1kg/HP / 200 A-spec By Sjefke1985

It took me a while to get a 200pts line up, and I found an ideal one, with 3 awd's in front, to block the Mazda and the Honda.
Starting order:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT SpecB '03
Honda NSX Type R '02
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Finishing orders:
Fuji: NSX; RX-7; Lancer; Blitzen; 2.0GT
Tsukuba: Lancer; NSX; RX-7; Blitzen; 2.0GT
Tokyo: NSX; Lancer; RX-7; Blitzen; 2.0GT
Motegi: NSX; RX-7; Lancer; Blitzen; 2.0GT
Suzuka: RX-7; Lancer; Blitzen; NSX; 2.0GT (NSX went off track, without my help o.c.)

Another update:

Beginners Hall: Sunday cup Race 1 - Autumn Ring Mini
Beginners Hall: Sunday cup Race 2 - Driving Park Beginners Course
Car: Honda Beat Version Z '93 (used, no oil) / MR / 57HP / 760kg / 13.3kg/HP/ 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Beginners Hall: FR Challenge - All Races
Car: BMW 2002 Turbo '73 / FR / 178HP / 1015kg / 5.7kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Beginners Hall: 4wd Challenge - Race 1: Grand Valley East Section
Car: Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 ´85 (Used, no oil) / 4WD / 181HP/ 1145kg / 6.3kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Beginners Hall: 4WD Challenge race 2 - Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
Beginners Hall: 4WD Challenge race 3 - Suzuka
Beginners Hall: 4WD Challenge race 4 - El Capitan

Car: Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (used, no oil) / 4WD / 189HP / 1350kg / 7.1kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Beginners Hall: FF Challenge Race 2 - Suzuka

Car: Volkswagen Golf I GTI (used, no oil) / FF / 99HP / 820kg / 8.3 kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Btw: I'm missing the Alfa Romeo GTA cup, wasn't anyone able to win this stock?

Professional Hall: Clubman Cup Race 4 - Clubman Stage Route 5

Car: BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (oil change) / FR / 187HP / 1015kg / 5.4kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Professional Hall: Clubman Cup Race 5 - Deep Forest Raceway

Car: BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (oil change) / FR / 187HP / 1015kg / 5.4kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985
Car: Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 (used, oil changed) / FR / 186HP / 1175kg / 6.3kg/HP 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Last edited:
[EDIT] Unfortunatly I somehow misread my A-spec sheet, these races weren't in the Clubman cup, but in NA Sports.

Professional Hall: NA Sports race 1 - Infineon
Professional Hall: NA Sports race 4 - Special Stage 5
Professional Hall: NA Sports race 5 - Trial Mountain

Car: ASL Garaiya '02 / MR / 198HP / 800kg / 4.0kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Beginner Hall: FF Challenge race 3 - Hong Kong

Car: Toyota Yaris (Vitz) RS 1.5 (J) '00 / FF / 109HP / 940kg / 8.6kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Extreme Hall: Premium Sports Lounge race 1 - Cote D'Azur
Extreme Hall: Premium Sports Lounge race 2 - Opera Paris
Extreme Hall: Premium Sports Lounge race 3 - Hong Kong (allready mentioned)
Extreme Hall: Premium Sports Lounge race 4 - High Speed Ring

Car: Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 (S2, approx. 300 miles, new oil @ 0 miles) / MR / 353HP / 1300 kg / 3.7kg/HP / 200 A-spec by Sjefke1985

Last edited:
Back