(Stock) Honda CRZ Championship S2 - DannyB013 is the champion!Finished 

Great work @DannyB013, and everyone. @True-blue-8 I'm now thinking I should have just pulled over and let you by at Laguna Seca, it might have made the finale closer. So anyway, it was a pleasure racing with you folks. Sorry I missed yesterday, I had some personal business to take care of. But, damn, looking at my results in the two races I participated in, 8th in the championship might have been possible.

Again, thanks everyone!
no mate it was fine :lol: it was close enough. To be honest if I hadn't had that lag and you moved over it might have made the difference, but at the end of the day that's racing and I wouldn't want it any other day.

It was a shame you weren't there mate but look forward to racing with you again in the future :cheers:

Why didn't you thank me for not attending and ruining all your races?! I feel betrayed :'(
because you haven't sent the promised picture yet. You promised us all. We feel betrayed :P

No worries @True-blue-8. I was way off pace anyway and was then required elsewhere which put an end to my race night. Thanks for letting me take part in a handful of races :)
No worries mate, was great to have you race 👍

@True-blue-8 race 3 was a write off for me sadly. I had had a long day, had managed to ruin @epic_apri_39 s race in race 2 , and then threw away the lead by my own mistakes early on in R3. For the first time ever, I actually found myself quitting. Glad I did though, because I won't be quitting again lol.

@DannyB013, great and deserved win mate well done.:) Was a good little series this - like I've mentioned before the no tuning really does give good races, and the 4bhp penalty steps work well to even out the grid on a 210bhp car.

Cheers guys :cheers:

Thanks for the mention @True-blue-8 , it's appreciated as I strive to race as cleanly as possible. Hopefully someday, I'll get my internet problems addressed to the point I can once again race in international rooms without causing lag for others or having the problems I've been having, preventing my fun.

I enjoyed the racing I did get in, as you people are examples of what I'm trying to be... good, clean racers who people would want to race against over and over. Thanks for that people! 👍👍

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back