(Stock) Honda CRZ Championship S2 - DannyB013 is the champion!Finished 

Race 1 (Round 10): Watch from 19:00 to see the robbery (final corner of Lap 8)

Race 2 (Round 11): Kept putting myself off line to battle but it killed my momentum

Race 3 (Round 12): I'm looking at Filo on the run to the line, without battery I'm 3rd

Damn that's a nasty one :(

I'm struggling to connect to fb at the moment mate, keeps crashing and loading so I'll drop you a pm in the morning. Gonna settle down in bed and catch up on the vids 👍

Had something similar race 3. Had an awful start and @TNR_KING_FILO and myself were fighting really hard. Some serious side by side action with no margin for error. Thankfully lap 3 we worked together and we caught you guys up in a couple of corners, we would have been fighting with you on the last lap. Unfortunately fury was going slow and I had nowhere to go but into him and clip filo.

Shame, but servers were surprisingly good tonight. But on the other hand we didn't have 15 people leaving and joining so the server didn't have much strain.

Damn that's a nasty one :(

I'm struggling to connect to fb at the moment mate, keeps crashing and loading so I'll drop you a pm in the morning. Gonna settle down in bed and catch up on the vids 👍

Had something similar race 3. Had an awful start and @TNR_KING_FILO and myself were fighting really hard. Some serious side by side action with no margin for error. Thankfully lap 3 we worked together and we caught you guys up in a couple of corners, we would have been fighting with you on the last lap. Unfortunately fury was going slow and I had nowhere to go but into him and clip filo.

Shame, but servers were surprisingly good tonight. But on the other hand we didn't have 15 people leaving and joining so the server didn't have much strain.

I know he was inside me going into Turn 1, so I braked early to switchback underneath but he hit the wall on the outside. I think I looked back at the incident that kicked off behind. I tried the same thing with Ben in Race 2 but I think he clipped the wall on the inside and then I hit him on the apex.

Really disappointed with my performance because I love Tokyo R246 and all three starts I had were electric, but because of the grid spacing there wasn't much I could do with my additional momentum. That and I screwed myself over by staying out too long in Race 1. I was being a 🤬 since I saw people behind me and thought "You aren't getting the bonus point for leading a lap!" which in turn left me coming out of the pits down in 6th after being 4th when the pit window opened. I guess that's karma though. :lol:

EDIT: Sorry, I came out in 5th but then Danny got the run on me out of Turn 3.

Hi guys, here are the POINTS

I wanted to get results up tonight but I need to look at an incident and unfortunately have had issues with the bike so wont be able to get online (unless someone can record the incident if they are on?) but will get them up tomorrow evening.

Championship looks incredibly close though :cheers:

I want to thank you guys for letting me join in on the races. I realize that right now I'm pretty much a backmarker. While I'm working on my braking skills I'll be doing my best not to hold you up too much. Yesterday was a lot of fun, and quite a workout....I think I have carpal tunnel today! I can see how short of talent I am compared to you folks. Still, it looks pretty good to see myself 10th in the standings. 👍

I want to thank you guys for letting me join in on the races. I realize that right now I'm pretty much a backmarker. While I'm working on my braking skills I'll be doing my best not to hold you up too much. Yesterday was a lot of fun, and quite a workout....I think I have carpal tunnel today! I can see how short of talent I am compared to you folks. Still, it looks pretty good to see myself 10th in the standings. 👍

Not short on talent at all mate, trust me, we've seen a hell of a lot worse. It's a pleasure to have you with us. :cheers:

Not short on talent at all mate, trust me, we've seen a hell of a lot worse. It's a pleasure to have you with us. :cheers:
Exactly, its not all about speed, it's about having the right attitude and improving. We had a great battle race 2 👍

Results - Round 4 - Tokyo

Qualifying
1. Ives40
2. NinjitsuEvolved
3. duker_86
4. True-blue-8
5. DeltaJulietMike
6. TNR_FILO
7. BenMillard
8. DannyB013
9. G_ASHER

Race 1
1. duker_86
2. TNR_FILO
3. True-blue-8
4. DannyB013
5. DeltaJulietMike
6. BenMillard
7. Ives40
8. NinjitsuEvolved
9. G_ASHER
Fastest Lap - BenMillard - 1.57.352
Lap Leaders - Ives40, duker_86, NinjitsuEvolved

Race 2
1. DeltaJulietMike
2. TNR_FILO
3. DannyB013
4. Ives40
5. True-blue-8
6. G_ASHER
7. BenMillard
8. NinjitsuEvolved
9. duker_86
Fastest Lap - DeltaJulietMike - 1.57.208
Lap Leaders - G_ASHER, DltaJulietMike

Race 3
1. DannyB013
2. NinjitsuEvolved
3. TNR_FILO
4. True-blue-8
5. DeltaJulietMike
6. duker_86 (warning)
7. G_ASHER
8. Ives40
9. BenMillard
10. Critical-Fury-
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.57.309
Lap Leaders - NinjitsuEvolved, DannyB013

:cheers:

Not enough to use it in the next championship. ;)
That's the problem. We were looking at using another car with a bit more poke. Like I said we've always been based around btcc so using quicker cars isn't important. The car we looked at has showed some issues with further testing.
So with a fresh start I'm considering using the crz again as it's easy to push in close conditions, while we look for another car to use (more info to be announced in coming days about gttcc future )
Of course any other suggestions please let me know.

If only I was as good in GTTCC 7 as I have been so far in this CRZ series :lol:

Edit for spelling
You've had bad luck in gttcc. But one make is always better racing

Mazda Furai ;)
untitled.png

:lol:

Touring cars :P slower is better imo. I've always said going quick is exciting, but more excitement comes from close wheel to wheel racing, which you don't get in faster cars. Its why I say BTCC is the best series in the world ;)

Can anyone find the Rred Bull Results? I swear I put them up but cant find them, nor is the link in the results section. Did I dream putting them up? :lol:

"We were looking at using another car with a bit more poke." :P
Doesn't necessary mean it's super quick though does it :lol:

Still only does about 150MPH, the poke is mainly due to the DF and the drivetrain. It's more WTCC standards, although it doesn't like success pens at all and might be a bit difficult for new drivers to find their feet in.

The CRZ is pretty slow. Well to be honest the new car isn't much quicker, but you can feel its faster if you get what I mean.

Looking at some new tracks too to use.

Exactly, its not all about speed, it's about having the right attitude and improving. We had a great battle race 2 👍

How true! I was pretty spent by the third race. I was in 3rd ( I think ) going into the last lap, when you got by me, only to have 3 more slip by through the esses just before the last turn onto the main straight. I'm getting one heck of a workout with you guys. :lol:

How true! I was pretty spent by the third race. I was in 3rd ( I think ) going into the last lap, when you got by me, only to have 3 more slip by through the esses just before the last turn onto the main straight. I'm getting one heck of a workout with you guys. :lol:
It's a bit more difficult with this format to be honest. It's all about having a good race 1 with the double points and the shorter race 2/3 are more mad dashes :lol: the 3 x 20min races are a bit better and gives more time for strategy. Its a different principle this series, and you're doing well 👍

I love this car!
still struggling to decide :lol:

Yep, gotta hold onto my 10th place 👍
Depending if the AWOL guys come along a top 8 would be ado-able mate :)

Race 1 is so important today. It should determine who goes into the Finale with a chance to win. It's only ninj and I who need to win it to pose a threat, but it's a close 3 horse race between danny, filo and mike.

Really excited, looking forward to tonight :cheers:

Weak or Strong slipstream would actually make slipstreaming work in GT6 at these BTCC speeds...

...or we could have a Light Boost pack racing series for racecraft practise. There was a shuffle league which, after many handicap systems, tried this and stuck to it.

Weak or Strong slipstream would actually make slipstreaming work in GT6 at these BTCC speeds...

...or we could have a Light Boost pack racing series for racecraft practise. There was a shuffle league which, after many handicap systems, tried this and stuck to it.
Or you could not go into that again 👍 If others ask for it then fine but everyone else spoken to says real is fine, so it will stay as that and 3 years 'research' has shown what we run now is fine.

Anyway, lobby going up in 15mins or so, just hooking net up properly and rebuilding car, should be a good race. Although i'll say i'm glad @Ash9414 isn't racing, the guy is lethal at laguna ;) :lol:

Boost won't work because it kills the pit stop off. You pit as soon as the window opens and then use the higher speeds you'll get to take the lead, or everyone pits at the same time rendering the pit stops useless in terms of strategy.

Back