Stocks tips

• Thread starter cj10
  • 286 comments
WZL seems to stagnate ... think I'll go and sell my shares now.
My characters will be sitting at 2.4, 2.7 and 3.3 billion. More than enough if you ask me. :D

Probably a dumb question, but is there any fast way to buy plenty of shares at once, or do you just have to keep spamming the X button literally thousands of times? Yeah, that's the only thing making the stock market abuse kinda annoying to me.

Probably a dumb question, but is there any fast way to buy plenty of shares at once, or do you just have to keep spamming the X button literally thousands of times? Yeah, that's the only thing making the stock market abuse kinda annoying to me.
Hold X. ;)

You can just hold it?

Errrrr..........

Wow.

Yea, I found out the hard way yesterday as well. I just accidentally pressed O after buying 1500 shares, then just basically squished the controller. Then I was both happy and angry...

Man, I have had pretty terrible luck with the market so far. (PS3) I would like Micheal to buy The Country Club, but he only has 8 million at the moment. Any new outlooks from you savvy folks for long term investments? Looks like I missed the PIS and WZL rallies.

Keep an eye out on Pißwasser (PIS) as the stock is nearly at rock bottom prices, buy low and sell for mega profits in a few weeks.

Ok, so, I'm about to start the very first assassination mission - the Hotel Assassination. I'm aware that I should buy stock in BettaPharmaceuticals, then sell after the mission. Do I need to invest ALL of my money on EACH character in this company?

Ok, so, I'm about to start the very first assassination mission - the Hotel Assassination. I'm aware that I should buy stock in BettaPharmaceuticals, then sell after the mission. Do I need to invest ALL of my money on EACH character in this company?
It's not required .. But yes .. I imagine you would like them all to be filthy rich.

It's not required .. But yes .. I imagine you would like them all to be filthy rich.

Yes. Yes I do.

Off to destroy my "X" button, purchasing all the shares I can...

EDIT: Oh god. Why do you have a million dollars, Michael? My thumbs are hurting at only $200k. D:

Last edited:
Yes. Yes I do.

Off to destroy my "X" button, purchasing all the shares I can...

EDIT: Oh god. Why do you have a million dollars, Michael? My thumbs are hurting at only $200k. D:

Just press (hold it in), don't tap! (Tap tap tap tap...)

I remember doing that. :lol: imagine having 25 million after the last heist! :lol:

That's when you go out and buy one of those Lego robot kits. Then build and program a robot to press X every second, similar to what one guy did on YouTube to grind GT5 B-Spec races.

Back