Stocks tips

• Thread starter cj10
  • 286 comments
ZIT may be a safer bet for now and more profitable since the price is very low. BDG has been unstable and bit more risky in my opinion.

I bought ZiT. If it goes up to $15 I pretty much can buy everything.

Waiting for Vapid to give me that promised 100% return after the bus assassination. Looking at 700mil a piece if it goes right.

I'm waiting to sell on BDG untille it rises a bit more again. 'It can't stay down forever' is what I'm thinking.

ZIT is staying low for some time now.

Does anyone know when the bawsaq will be available for GTAO?

It would make it too easy for people to make money. Rockstar would not be able to milk people for the money packs they plan to sell.

It would make it too easy for people to make money. Rockstar would not be able to milk people for the money packs they plan to sell.

Perhaps, but maybe not. You've got to remember that it's not a real stock market, Rockstar controls it. It could very well be used to encourage people to buy money packs just to be able to 'play the market' or make up for market losses. Just a thought.

Exceeded my expectations on Vapid so that more than made up for only getting 25% on Fruit. Ended with 1.5B a piece. Now I've got to resist spending a ton until I find that business dude.

Never put it up? Thats poor, I hope it goes up eventually. My thinking was that they would enable it after the HAL and PIS stocks sort of leveled out after them being so low for some reason. OR maybe they are waiting for a content release.

ZIT is being a pain, doesn't want to go up, BDG is just annoying, see it's going back up again.

PIS has been steadily rising 1$ every real time day on the PS3 version for the past two weeks, so has BET.

Hm... Is either BET or BDG a good investment at the moment? I don't dare to put my money into any share, without being sure it goes up, at the moment... :scared:

Xbox's PIS topped out at 303 and is now falling, so I would assume that is roughly the mark for PS. Zit is being a pain still since I don't want to dump anything into it if it doesn't go up. BDG is unstable so I wouldn't go for that. BET would maybe be the best. Although I wouldn't know.

BDG is above my buying price now so I'm keeping a good eye on it and will try to sell at the most appropriate time. Have about $40M per character in BDG...

PIS jumped another 46$ from yesterday to today. HAL leveled off. Zit is still hanging around 3.36.
CNT is moving up, but others have already near or at record high/lows.

Damn.... I shouldn't have sold my PIS stocks then. :(

There's no safe investment at the moment, right?

PIS is now nearing 300/share.
Zit is just being stubborn. Goes up a few cents then goes down a few more cents. Just doesn't want to go up.
Shark and Wiz might continue to go lower a bit more before flatlining, But then again anything is possible.

Edit: If you have PIS sell, at 302/share just after hitting 303.78

Last edited:
Dang sold my PIS shares way too early, before they were even $200/share. Oh well, guess I won't be a billionaire lol.

Edit, everything is down except for ZIT.

It has happened?!! Finally PIS is going down and I can sell and actually use my money after weeks of it going up and making me wait!?

I can't complain, it has made me a billionaire.

I actually feel like waiting one more turn as it could shoot up again like it did in the last couple days, then again it might shoot down too.

I will finally get to the point shere I won't need any more money on all three characters.

What I did was make a base save with all characters at their max money and no stock shares invested.
Then I went and bought BDG shares on all three characters and invested all their money in it.
Saved it on a different slot and loaded the base save again.
On the base save I bought shares of a certain company that was low in price on all three characters and saved it on different slots every time.
When the price went even lower, I just loaded the base save, bought the shares and saved it on that particular slot.
Win-win situation.
This way I currently have this.

SHARE_PRICE (buy)_SAVE _____________Current Michael (37M)Franklin (40M)Trevor (50M)
BDG___5,13_______7-11-2013 20:01:00 _6,85 __49,41_______53,41_______66,76
SHK___4,44_______5-11-2013 19:56:00 _7,83 __65,25_______70,54_______88,18
TNK___6,51_______7-11-2013 20:09:00 _8,88 __50,47_______54,56_______68,2
WZL___1,51_______5-11-2013 20:07:00 _9,2 ___225,43______243,71______304,64
WIZ___3,18_______6-11-2013 10:21:00 _1,54 __17,92_______19,37_______24,21
ZIT____3,5________5-11-2013 20:17:00 _3,4 ___35,94_______38,86_______48,57

Looking at WZL now. :)

After finishing the game on the XB I didn't play much, got it for the PS3 some time now and I'm going to try to make more many than on the XB :D Had 100m for all three characters from Pisswasser, I want at least double on the PS so I can buy the Golf club.

Sooo... Weazel is the one to go for now?

I bought WZL at 1.51 with all the money of all three characters and if I sell my shares now I'll have 2.4, 2.6 and 3 billion. :D

Back