Stocks tips

• Thread starter cj10
  • 286 comments
acjy1985
Just do what I've been doing. I use the stocks as a cashpoint. I generally have as little money as possible in my 'pocket' (this also means when you get wasted you have no hospital bills to pay) then when I want to buy something, I just sell enough shares to purchase it and then put the proceeds back into my stocks.

That's a really good idea!!!

I'll do the same thing.

Hm... Could it continue rising as PIS? Well, I guess I'll keep my eyes on Badger as well, now. 👍

Aaand it went down again to a new lowest point...
I do think a lot could turn around so, at least, I'm keeping my eyes wide open.

I took a look on the app just before I came to work and Badger was still showing a slight loss. I then checked when I got to work(where I am now trapped for 8 hours) and it has shown the slightest increase. Hopefully this won't establish itself too much before I can get hom and get in on that action!

I sold all my PIS shares and bought all BDG shares with it all the money of all three characters.

Bought BDG at 7.96 and it's now at 8.25. If I can increase my money on this x 10 I'll have all the money I need to buy all properties and have some millions at spare. :D

I just happen to have a save point right before I started the Assassination missions so I went back and have started doing it correctly. Have doubled my cash to about 60 mil a piece from investing in Debonaire. I've invested in the rock bottom Redwood and am waiting for the supposed 300% rebound. Haven't given it much time yet though.

I've poured millions into ZIT as Michael and Trevor, it was at ~$3.10 when I bought those shares.

If it says that it's down go into the LCN and then flip over it sometimes work and other times it doesn't but if you know the stock you can list them and then buy them.
Already 4M from BDG

I'm almost at the point where I'm doubling my 40M (give or take) per character with BDG.

I bought Hawk and Little at $35. If it reaches about $120 I will sell knowing that I don't need anymore money for the rest of the game.

I'd say it's time to invest in ZIT too, it's slowly starting to rise and just about as cheap as Hawk and Little was.

And, I've just invested around $100 million dollars, in total, in BDG... Hopefully it'll keep raising. :D

Edit: Anyone else seeing extra Ammu-Nation stocks on the SC stock-profit page? I've got no shares in it, and yet it's shown for both Franklin and Michael... :odd:

Last edited:
And, I've just invested around $100 million dollars, in total, in BDG... Hopefully it'll keep raising. :D

Edit: Anyone else seeing extra Amunation stocks on the SC stock-profit page? I've got no shares in it, and yet it's shown for both Franklin and Michael... :odd:

Yep. Shows Ammunation stocks for Franklin, like a couple hundred thousand dollars worth.

Mine has been bugged for weeks, it's never removed the shares I had in HAL and UMA for Michael, HAL for Trevor and Crevis for Frank.

Off of the tips from this thread, I invested $30 mil each in BDG roughly 16 hours ago, and I've so far doubled my investment. Thanks guys! :D

Edit: I've also got stocks still showing that have been sold for weeks, some kind of bug I guess.

I am at $90 mil with Michael, all I need is to make $60 mil off the HAL stock. Right now I have made $32 mil from it. Wonder if I'll need to invest in more or will I be fine.

I am at $90 mil with Michael, all I need is to make $60 mil off the HAL stock. Right now I have made $32 mil from it. Wonder if I'll need to invest in more or will I be fine.

I think your HAL investments won't be bringing anymore. I would look at BDG or ZIT, because they are far from their highest price.

I think your HAL investments won't be bringing anymore. I would look at BDG or ZIT, because they are far from their highest price.

Either or both?

Bought $33 Million in shares of ZIT. Would it help if all 3 Characters bought it?

JvM
I just wish the BWQ would open in GTAO too, right about now. :)

I have a feeling that the BAWSAQ may drop for online just after or around the same time as the stimulus package, with the $500k being intended to get the online stock market moving. After all, it is the 'Stimulus Package', and what would stimulate the stock market better than a large injection of cash?

Surely it would make sense to be "released" around that time. Hopefully Rockstar won't make it harder to get money on stocks, once it's does become available online.

Back