Storagetrunks.co.uk SeriesFinished 

Not sure Fili, the races in that series are a bit short in length for me, i would rather have longer more than shorter.
as i have no chance in short races, but i think in long races i just try to crash less than others.

Also i was thinking if others wanted another series gt6 after we finish this one, running the same kind of thing we have now.

I do have pcars and could go that way after this series if noone else wanted to carry on with another gt6 series, but i kinda love gt6 and the way the room/lobbys are, i feel comfortable with them and i think that is very different on pcars, even though pcars is better in many ways in terms of graphics and physics and more realistic overall, but it is not the real thing of course, and its a game after all, as gt6 is and i just feel so comfortable with gt6.

I may ask on Monday who is interested in a series with the same setup we have now, maybe a few small changes.
We shall see.

Not sure Fili, the races in that series are a bit short in length for me, i would rather have longer more than shorter.
as i have no chance in short races, but i think in long races i just try to crash less than others.

Also i was thinking if others wanted another series gt6 after we finish this one, running the same kind of thing we have now.

I do have pcars and could go that way after this series if noone else wanted to carry on with another gt6 series, but i kinda love gt6 and the way the room/lobbys are, i feel comfortable with them and i think that is very different on pcars, even though pcars is better in many ways in terms of graphics and physics and more realistic overall, but it is not the real thing of course, and its a game after all, as gt6 is and i just feel so comfortable with gt6.

I may ask on Monday who is interested in a series with the same setup we have now, maybe a few small changes.
We shall see.
I would like another series run by you. Maybe just a shorter season and tuning allowed.

Ok we can make a shorter season, but i think tuning makes it less closer racing ?
There are some who are either no good at it or who dont get the time to practice and tune.
I dont know, either way i am fine with either really, and i think the 2 cars we have now are pretty well balanced so are as easy to drive for all skill levels, but i dont mind at all.

I understand filipino very well . At the risk that I might get bored ?
... the only option that I really miss in our series, is the possibility to tune, because I like an oversteering car and I like the physical things.
All the rest I find more than ok, and I agree with our series and stephen

iam ok with moving the day too sunday instead so tnt can race too , but the tuning iam not ok with as it would take the close racing we are having just now away from the series , and i think its great and fun that it is as close as it is just now , it really would be a shame taking that away from the series

Ok we can make a shorter season, but i think tuning makes it less closer racing ?
There are some who are either no good at it or who dont get the time to practice and tune.
I dont know, either way i am fine with either really, and i think the 2 cars we have now are pretty well balanced so are as easy to drive for all skill levels, but i dont mind at all.
I found the old R33 touring to be very fun and stabile. And it's got four wheel drive so you can be a total ass and still save it.
If we change race day on sunday my opinion we can start 4pm on uk time.
And we can race 2h race next season?
I'm okay with 2 hour races on sundays.

It's not possible for me to race if we change to Sunday races.

Regarding opening up tuning... I'm happy with either. No tuning is good because it keeps a level playing field, but also it can be unfair as the stock setup on a car can be more suited to certain peoples driving styles. At least with tuning we can set the car up to our liking. And from my experience it doesn't affect the closeness of the racing that much, in the last series I raced in with @nissman and @GAN SAN we had tuning available and we had some of the closest races I've ever had! And we ran this series for 8 seasons!

This was the forum if anyone is interested to see how we used to race...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...s-msp_j-town-and-yellowhat-msp-racing.318785/

i got the proof for that chris , i will never delete that replay where i won over you , and you dont need too say i had less weight and so on , because it will ALLWAYS be a win in my book hehe :D

Yeah, a win's a win mate... you deserved that one using the success ballast system we had. Think I had to stop an extra time with that one and was putting a bit of pressure on you at the end but you didn't cave in :)

If you want I'd happily give you a race on equal terms and see what the result would be haha :cheers:

Lexus was just a really nice racing car to drive though....

Yeah, a win's a win mate... you deserved that one using the success ballast system we had. Think I had to stop an extra time with that one and was putting a bit of pressure on you at the end but you didn't cave in :)

If you want I'd happily give you a race on equal terms and see what the result would be haha :cheers:

Lexus was just a really nice racing car to drive though....

i would be up for that chris , but iam pretty sure that u wouldnt like that you then would have too drive with an automatic gearbox and off cource in a stock racecar - you just say when iff u still are game :cheers:

edit. regarding the lexus my opinion must be that it is a has been , been there tryid that - next

How about we just use mazda vision or maybe the toyota vision , then we will get a great car we can keep in stock mode or like filipino susgested , an touring car or maybe make a DTM championship , all in all iam up for anything and i just hope we keep it a one make championship with car as stock , but most off all i just hope we can get, a full grid for all races , that would mean that anybody who signs up , signs up because there shouldnt be any problems for them too race every week , i know things can happen in ppls lives , its probaly a dream mostly , but wouldnt it be great iff it happend :-)

how about we have just a pp limit and can use any car apart from like formula 1 cars
I researched a lot on PPs, and for them to work you need to fix a pp value, a range of CC (i.e.2000-2400cc) a range of weight (i.e. 1000-1200kgs) and lastly have cars on same traction (all FF or all FR etc etc). If you want thing well made, set the n° of cylinders too.

same vehicles, I like that. if each of us chooses a car, and we change with each race? At the end of the season we should have used about 14 vehicles. and for the finale, we take a vote?

same vehicles, I like that. if each of us chooses a car, and we change with each race? At the end of the season we should have used about 14 vehicles. and for the finale, we take a vote?
I think we may do a shorter season, but i any case its good to throw ideas in.
I will just say that as tings are right now, in each group the majority of us have similar pace and if noone crashed the races would be very very close.

If anyone is around this evening i will be practicing cape ring.
Unless you know it very well is is a long track to learn with many dangers, and loads of great places to crash.
I am sure crashes will decide the race there on Monday rather than outright pace.

If anyone is around this evening i will be practicing cape ring.
Unless you know it very well is is a long track to learn with many dangers, and loads of great places to crash.
I am sure crashes will decide the race there on Monday rather than outright pace.

iam quite sure your right logic , "lucky" me , i been there before a few MANY times before , but iff that will help me from not crashing is very unsure too say , all i can do , is hope .....:nervous:

Back