-1----127----SRT--------B------6---Colours of Patience-----1---680 BHP - IN
-2----123----Logic-------B-----16---Pink Panther Racing---1---683 BHP - IN
-3----107----Lozza------A-----28------------------------------2---476 BHP - IN
-4-----92----Pubes------B-----15---Factory 5 Petronas-----1---686 BHP - IN

-5-----84----Phaed-----A------5---Colours of Patience------2---479 BHP
-6-----83----Tony-------A------1-------------------------------2---482BHP
-7-----82----Nissman--A------9---Mugen MotorSports------2---482BHP
-8-----82----Gueven----B-----46-------------------------------1---689 BHP - IN
-9-----80----Chris-------A-----93-------------------------------2---488 BHP - IN

10----77----Filipino----B-----72---Mugen MotorSports------1---692 BHP
11----62----Sken-------A-----66---Type R Racing------------2---482 BHP
12----54----Kossu------B-----16---Pink Panther Racing-----1---695 BHP - IN
13----53----Blue-------B------25------------------------RET---1---686 BHP
14----50----DrAug -----A-----91--------------------------------2---494 BHP - IN
15----36----TnT---------B-----67---Type R Racing----RET---1---686 BHP
16----27----Agro--------A----19------------------------RET----2---482 BHP
17----26----Ayhan------A-----98-------------------------------2---482 BHP
18----25----Brati--------B-----99-------------------------------1---686 BHP - IN
19----12----Vic----------B-----40---VicarsRACING1---RET---1---686 BHP
20----09----Cedbel------B-----12-------------------------------1---686 BHP

Last edited:
its hopefully not only because off the track your out filipino , wonder how few we will be for the next race , maybe its only me and logicline hehe

I'm really sorry boys but I'm out for Cape Ring now :(. Have to go into work early and will miss majority of the race, I didn't wanna miss it because it's the 3rd last round and I've used my drop rounds but duty calls unfortunately.

2 Community Club Rules & Race Confirmation

Drivers entry details will be posted for each race on the Saturday before each race.

ON SATURDAY mornings the post IN or OUT roster will be posted.

15 REGULAR DRIVERS VOTES TAKING PEFERENCE UNTIL 21:00 ON SUNDAY NIGHTS -
AFTER THAT DEADLINE RESERVES THAT HAVE VOTED IN WILL TAKE THE AVAILABLE SLOTS
ON A FIRST VOTED, FIRST IN BASIS.

"need" too speak my mind about signing in or out for races.....

I know that the rules doesnt say that drivers has too say in or out , but i must say that iam dissapointed about the lack off signing in or out , because in my mind it shouldnt be nessesary making a rule that would say - all drivers must sign in or out before sunday 21.00 o`clock - it would be so much easier for the racedirector too prepare for the monday race regarding making any changes and so on iff ppl signed in or out before sunday 21.00 o`clock .....

try and think about all the time logicline have put into making the series run smoothly , so all in all i just want too ask for ppl showing some appreciation for that and try too help making the series run smoothly

just my thoughts offcourse....

hope too see more than the 3 who signed up for the monday race

I'm really sorry boys but I'm out for Cape Ring now :(. Have to go into work early and will miss majority of the race, I didn't wanna miss it because it's the 3rd last round and I've used my drop rounds but duty calls unfortunately.
Pubs, will you make the start ?
and if so can you just park up when you have to go ? that way you will still get points if you are on the final standings race page, as there wont be many there you would still get a fair few points ?

If I'm the only class A driver tonight can I suggest that I just race in the same car as you guys and then if I don't come last you can just give me last place points anyway? If that makes sense? Don't really fancy driving around on my own for 90mins lol!

thats EXCACTLY my reason for asking for ppl too sign out or in the day before , so such things can be deside and the driver can have a chance too get some practise , and iam all for your susgestion lozza or else you would fall asleep behind the wheel lol

If I'm the only class A driver tonight can I suggest that I just race in the same car as you guys and then if I don't come last you can just give me last place points anyway? If that makes sense? Don't really fancy driving around on my own for 90mins lol!
Hi Lozz,
we can do the same as we did last time.
You can run the 908 at 570bhp

totally forgot too say HAPPY BIRTHDAY too you kossu and sing you a song , but then again , it must be a present too you iff i dont sing :rolleyes:

Car_with_bow_on__111521artw.jpg

Back