STORAGETRUNKS GT3 SERIES - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTSFinished 

Loving project cars atm haha.... just uploaded a clip of my fastest lap around Nurburgring to date if any of you are interested. Link to the setup is in the description but I'm hoping to start uploading some more PCars video's at least maybe with some commentary so subscribe if you want :) I'll be on GT6 for some practice tomorrow night at some point btw Logic :D

Guys, i just want to apologise that you have not seen me practicing in the normal club lobby this week.

We have had a team entered into the GTPSS series.
The VW FUN CUP 12 Hourse at Brands hatch, which was today.

And next weekend we are in the 24 hours of Daytona.

Both races live streamed on youtube.

After next week we will be back to our normal club practice during the week.

Star i have put you in the top group 1 drivers for tomorrows test race ?
We cab see how you get on and edit your group settings before the series starts proper.

Group 1 Settings
Qualy & Start Race on RH tyres or less
PITS CLOSED FOR 45 MINUTES
NO ABS ALLOWED

PP 588
Max Power Limit 465 Bhp
Minimum Weight 1350
Drive train Any
Tyre's Any
Nitrous Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning Allowed
Skid Recovery force Prohibited
Active steering Prohibited
Active Stability Management ASM Available
Driving Line Available
Traction control Availablle
ABS Available - PROHIBITED FOR GROUP 1 DRIVERS
That's fine by me. :)

I'd do login to race (probability 95%): PSN-ID PeeStationNowork, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3'11 - Gray # 69, Monday, 01/18/2016 - Daytona, thanks

Last edited:
Yes of course we do if its a special person.

Who is it ?
Myself? :) I do have a suggestion though because the points have meaning, I'll take part in qually but then I'll start from the back, and whatever points postion I finish in just disregard it, as I seriously doubt I'd be able to free myself up again so as not to hurt anyone elses finishing position in the championship?

Edit ignore just realsied its a test race :)

Back