STORAGETRUNKS GT3 SERIES - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTSFinished 

where's all the group/cat 3 drivers, looks like a lonely race for Jamsy at the back. hopefully get a few late comers. lookign forward to racing with you guys again. PEACE to all.

The PSN network has been really bad for couple of weeks, fingers crossed for tonight, right im on my way to the pits to fire her up, see you guys on the track. may have 2 friends looking to join but will confirm in next 15 mins.

TEST RACE Q
image.jpeg

Last edited:
sorry to hear that star ,,been same for me and jonjig ...hope they sort it soon

dear stewards, once i saw me cutting 2nd bend in a S up hill, called (no sure) AU ROUGE. i was too wide there. its lap 16. i continue watching replay. not done yet. Good night for now.

dear stewards, once i saw me cutting 2nd bend in a S up hill, called (no sure) AU ROUGE. i was too wide there. its lap 16. i continue watching replay. not done yet. Good night for now.
so maybe hope for tnt, glen and jfrod ...

lap 17 almost same! naaah maybe one inch of my right side wheels still at curb.. seems

would only be fair lol

we are cool :)
yea, dare me so far till i will follow you okay? besides, i didn't knew before richroo are you, u know ... so different nik each another, confusing!

Sorry for the delay on car color. It's GT6 Chrome 003 (purple) :)

Instead of the purple color, I would like to stay with the color I had last season. GT6 Chrome Dark Red. Not sure of the numbers :)

Stephen, what's the next practice track going to be? :)

Last edited:
Back