STORAGETRUNKS GT3 SERIES - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTSFinished 

19:00 uk time is okay for me but as my work goes I work 4 Monday's in a row then off 4 Monday's so on the days in working I would have to leave by 20:00 uk time so if there was a slight change in time so we could start earlier maybe and take into consideration that connection issues etc it may become to earlier for others so will see...
Ok lets see what others think of a 6.30 uk start time.

Championship Points Standings After week 7 of 10 weeks
See page 1 for full results details
STILL 2 DROPPED SCORES TO DEDUCT BEFORE THE LAST RACE

Pos---Total-----Driver

-1---------134--------JONJ
-2---------107--------AUGH
-3---------101--------LOGI
-4---------082--------DANL
-5---------063--------BENM
-6---------063--------JFROD
-7---------055--------STAR
-8---------055--------GU1T
-9---------050--------ERAZ
10---------038--------DELT
11---------032--------SLOW
12---------023--------GRIN
13---------020--------GTB2
14---------017--------PEES
15---------016--------FRAN
16---------014--------GUEV
17---------010---------BMW
18---------010--------NIKM
19---------006--------JHEP

RACE 8 11th April Mount Panorama :Dry: Race start track time 06:00

Groups & Time delays

Group 5: +000 sec---GO AT GREEN 00:00.000
GTB2012 Deajay BMWM3 Cpettet1 Francis Hepburn Jibber Jamy Scott Elefant Jake CC Prenta Tube

Group 4: +090 sec---GO AT 01:30.000
Logic Delta Gu1 Wack Grin Pee Sam Jiles Danni Gueven

Group 3: +150 sec---GO AT 02:30.000

Ben Jon Jfrod Daniel Slow Rono Srt Fili Mikey

Group 2: +180 sec---GO AT 03:00.000
Star - Sken - Nik - Filo - Glen - Lozza - Phaed

Group 1: +210 sec---GO AT 03:30.000
Aug Erazer Gippone Chris Ayhan

Last edited:
Ok lets see what others think of a 6.30 uk start time.

This would be cool if it could happen would love to attend a whole series... Also if it were to happen I would recommend the race was ready to start at 18:30 as I literally would have to leave straight after the race...

Are you on today at all??

out :(
DNF me from all this torturing process, i can enjoy nothing already, have fun people

Last edited:

IN or OUT
11th April Mount Panorama :Dry: Race start track time 06:00

Groups & Time delays

GTB2012 Deajay BMWM3 Cpettet1 Francis Hepburn Jibber Jamy Scott Elefant Jake CC Prenta Tube

Ben Jon Jfrod Daniel Dave Slow Rono Srt Fili Mikey

In for Monday.

Anyone practising today?
Hi Delta, yes i have been away, but just back now, so i hope to be oin for an hour or 2 atr around 1600

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight, i will open a room at around 16.45 for practice, however

as we have had some many see each other problems lately, i will ask everyone to......

AT 18.45 LEAVE ROOM
RESTART ROUTER AND PSN
CLEAR CASHE
THEN COME STRAIGHT INTO THE RACE ROOM AND DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL AFTER THE RACE HAS FINISHED.

IF EVERYONE ONE OF US DOES THIS - IT SHOULD HELP ANY ISSUES -

I shouldn't be in Group 3! Just noticed it. I was a second a minute off their pace in the only test race I did at Bathurst.

Oh well, another race I can't enjoy due to favouritism from the organisers. Why do you need to start 1 entire minute ahead of me, logic? Really that keen to win your own series?

GTB should be Group 4. He was running same lap times as Group 4 once he settled in on Indianapolis. The fastest time he claimed he achieved would have been middle of Group 3, in fact.

EDIT: I take it the incidents reported between me and GTB haven't been looked at?

EDIT2: @DrAug should be Group 2 instead of Group 1 by now?

EDIT3: Wow, how is @DeltaJuliet in group 4?! He's driven Group 3 pace in every race I've seen.

Last edited:
I shouldn't be in Group 3! Just noticed it. I was a second a minute off their pace in I've done here.

Oh well, another race I can't enjoy due to favouritism from the organisers.

GTB should be Group 4. He was running same lap times as Group 4 once he settled in on Indianapolis. The fastest time he claimed he achieved would have been middle of Group 3, in fact.
Ben you are in g3 for 1 race as you won Indy, thats what we do.
I will deal with the handicaps, we cant judge someone on 1 race and we want to encourage slower guys, we may move him to g4 next week.

"BenMillard post and response"
post: 11320944, member: 246980"]I shouldn't be in Group 3! Just noticed it. I was a second a minute off their pace in the only test race I did at Bathurst.
You start in G3 for 1 race, as all drivers start in the faster group for the next week when the have won a race, as you did at Indy Ben, and i would have more time to post you congratulations to you if i did not have to keep answering these types of posts.

Oh well, another race I can't enjoy due to favouritism from the organisers. Why do you need to start 1 entire minute ahead of me, logic? Really that keen to win your own series?
There is never any favor given to specific drivers, although i am always keen that we help the guys that never get to win unhandicapped races, it gives them a feeling for running at the front and a great chance at winning.

I and the other stewards decide who is in which group, and not based on 1 race, but over several races as we have always done.
Again Gtb is new to us, so giving him a helping hand is fine.
He will be moving to group 4 next week.

EDIT: I take it the incidents reported between me and GTB haven't been looked at?
I was Dcd straight after the race, so i have no replay, i think many were dc'd straight after also.
You won the race, Gtb was in his first ever series race, what would you like me to do to him.

EDIT2: @DrAug should be Group 2 instead of Group 1 by now?
When you run your own series Ben, i am sure all our drivers will flock to it to ensure they are grouped correctly.
Our handicaps are not perfect, drivers are faster and slower at some tracks than others, but overall the championship points table is what i look at.
Aug starts with a 3 minute and 30 second delay, he never ever complains, he has to drive like a lunatic for 90 minutes to finish in the top 3, but never once has Aug made a fuss.
We all admire his amazing pace and his pesence in our series, he is with us every week and if he felt he was penalised beyond fairness, i am sure he would be polite and send me a private post to let me know he felt his handicap was impossible.

EDIT3: Wow, how is @DeltaJuliet in group 4?! He's driven Group 3 pace in every race I've seen.
Delta is fast, however there are some tracks that even i am a litte faster than him, and that then makes him not so fast, sadly for Delta.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ben, i was a little dissapointed you decided to post 897 at 7.05 pm, pretty much 3 minutes before the race started.
As you can imagine, i am rather busy trying to ensure everyone can see each other and ensuring all the drivers starting info is correct.
It seems to me that you only look for bad things Ben.
Not ever do you suggest you enjoy our series, which is sad, as its rather a difficult thing to run with all the server issues we encounter, and it is frustrating for everyone i know, but we all seem to have a good time and take enjoyment from it, often staying it is in the lobby and chatting aboout the race for 30 minutes after it has finished.
But you Ben,
you cant wait to get stuck into the replay, looking for all the bad things, and posting all the things we all want to forget.
Just 3 Minutes after the race tonight Ben, you edited the post you sent 3 minutes before the race started.
Just adding to the dissapointment you must feel.

Ben our series is not a form of punishment mate.
I am not sure if you are forced to drive in our series ?
I feel you treat it like a weekly 90 minute community service after court judgement.

Anyway, i never harbour any bad feeling Ben, everyone is different, so i try to be as fair as i can with everyone.

Last edited:
RACE 8 of 10 11th April Mount Panorama :Dry: Race start track time 06:00
Groups & Time delays

Ben Jon Jfrod Daniel Dave Slow Rono Srt Fili Mikey

IMG_1753.JPG

Last edited:
I truly like the series, in the way that i have to push like mad even if i'm 1sec or more faster than most on track on a raceday,but i wouldnt be able to do it with a normal starting procedure, in the sense that i would not push as hard while beeing 1minute ahead. I mean it's à true challenge, i still wonder how i do it with one hand.
the real challenge is you guys, don't think i don't see your improvements! You're all getting quicker and cleaner. Again there's one key to be/get quick, it's consistency. Once you're able to set a fast lap you should be able to do it again and again. Be smooth,every car will be fast to thank you back ;)

Incident with gtb before final lap, sorry gtb but i was pushing, had a perfect exit of the hairpin and was prepared to overtake before the small right corner before braking zone, but you were weaving,extended the overtake distance and let no place for me to put my car on the inside of the next corner and i had to brake while the.left rear was in grass,i couldnt do more .
well.done delta,great margin for the win...

Back