STORAGETRUNKS GT3 SERIES - SLS AMG - 90 Minute Race Series- Monday Nights 19:00 UK- FREE SPOTSFinished 

guys have faith in start procedure, if Logic didn't think we could make it work without too much hassle we wouldn't do it. It is pretty simple really, you drive to a section of the track and stop, when timer hits magic number you floor it, Simples.

Attachments

• SPA andro.jpg
    SPA andro.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 63
  • spa g1.jpg
    spa g1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 60
  • spa g2.jpg
    spa g2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 60
  • spa g3.jpg
    spa g3.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 61
  • spa g4.jpg
    spa g4.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
seems #183 contains a couple of maps which unfortunately my browser doesn't displayed on.
i see now. after zoomin - sure the icon for broken file +[ IMG ]. or unknown file, are this jpeg, png etc usual format?

Last edited:
seems #183 contains a couple of maps which unfortunately my browser doesn't displayed on.
i see now. after zoomin - sure the icon for broken file +[ IMG ]. or unknown file, are this jpeg, png etc usual format?
Pee can you see where you are supposed to start ?

The same happens to me. I can´t see the map and any imagen. I will look for Spa in google to find my position
yes but small difference by me. i will none add effort. nothing but it should have work properly or bad luck. hard but simply

hey guys, do you know or ever met someone, who's called: BRM_sommer (Denmark) in PSNetwork?

By the way, LL. I'm sure that I will not be able to pass through that place that you marked on the track. Seriously. Look yourself over and over what you see? There is the ever elusive --- ↓
2daa41d1-27d0-4e2b-a641-e428448e1679.jpg

L12-Screenshot-2016-01-16-18-40-22-1.png

LIVE – GTPlanet Sportscar Series : 24 Hours of Daytona

BROADCAST SCHEDULE

Saturday, January 23:

18:30 – 19:00 GMT/UTC – Pre-Show
19:00 – 02:00 GMT/UTC – Race Start

Sunday, January 24:

02:00 – 11:00 GMT/UTC – Start of Part 2
06:00 – 08:00 GMT/UTC – Commentary Break*
08:00 – 10:00 GMT/UTC – Franchise Announcements Replay
10:00 GMT/UTC – Live Commentary Resumes
11:00 – 19:00 GMT/UTC – Start of Part 3
19:00 GMT/UTC – Expected time of Chequered Flag

Click the times above to convert to your local time zone.

EVENT INFOMATION

Circuit Map
Event Schedule
Event Entry List
Sporting Regulations
Technical Regulations
Driver & Driving Time Restrictions

QUALIFYING PRACTICE RESULTS

After Qualifying Practice 4
Qualifying Practice Classification
Provisional Starting Grid

Last edited: