Street car racing in Tokyo night (pics)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kranzx
  • 13 comments
  • 1,112 views
Wow. That's a ton of pics. And there are some damn fine cars in there.

[edit]

Wow, nice RX7's.
 
very nice find
the website itself is very interesting as well
 
Nice pics! It has been killing my 56k for the past 20 minutes but it is worth it.
 
:odd: What is this?

roulette_zoku029.jpg
 
Nice site.

Anyone notice the sticker next to the number plate? :D

roulette_zoku042.jpg
 
VIPFREAK
:odd: What is this?
It looks like a Crown with replaced head and taillights, but I don't think the rear overhang is long enough. Chasers have the same sort of roofline, but they don't have the 2 piece rear windows that this does.
It could also, y'know, not be a Toyota. I'd have no idea what it is then.
It really looks like at least the front end has been replaced.
 
Cool website, loads of nice cars 👍 . It's a pity the pics aren't big enough for wallpaper.

In response to VipFreak, I'm pretty sure it's a weird type of Toyota. I can't remember the actual name of it but it's horribly ugly. I saw one driving around one time.
 
Oh right, that thing. Crap, I can't remember what it's called either.
The thing I think you're thinking of was based on the Mark II. I know I read about it at AutoZine, but the Mark II page has been overwritten with the Mark X one.
another angle:
roulette_zoku065.jpg
 
:lol: ohh nooo the police do their job, heaven forbid...
"But Hashiriya never be scare of police... they are too speedy to be catched by police. They are also professional of not to be arrested by police."
professional bwahaha
 
Nice cars, foolish drivers.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Nice site.

Anyone notice the sticker next to the number plate? :D

roulette_zoku042.jpg


:lol:!

Cool site.

It's cool to see how realisticly the TXR games were modeled.


Ugh...Original Japanese Rice

roulette_zoku174.jpg
 
roulette_zoku094.jpg



:lol:👍


EDIT

Anybody noticed the correction pen badge?

roulette_zoku112.jpg


:lol:

and this ....

roulette_zoku110.jpg



:lol:

And was this meant to be there?

roulette_zoku039.jpg


:dunce:
 
Back