.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

Yeah, that is one reason I like Deep Forest so much. You can get really nice photos there and it doesn't really look like your on a race track. It is also my fav drift track. Look forward to your next update. đź‘Ť

Another quality update mate, and with awesome colors!! The B&W shot is also very good, a classic look IMO. And look at those cool rims...goes really nice with the car, nice choice mate.
U have done another very good update...with a very nice choice of cameras and very good work with color and contrast. Cheers!!:)

Yeah, that is one reason I like Deep Forest so much. You can get really nice photos there and it doesn't really look like your on a race track. It is also my fav drift track. Look forward to your next update. đź‘Ť
I know what you mean about Deep Forest. Thanks, so many cars to choose from so little time :dopey:
Another quality update mate, and with awesome colors!! The B&W shot is also very good, a classic look IMO. And look at those cool rims...goes really nice with the car, nice choice mate.
U have done another very good update...with a very nice choice of cameras and very good work with color and contrast. Cheers!!:)
Thank you mate! Glad you liked it!

Very good Corvette update. The B&W shot is very classy!
Thanks, I tried to make that beast classy :D. I think it worked.
Wow, I really like the first and fourth thumnail!
Thanks mate.
Nice Vette pics man!

Salu2.alexwrc
Thank you.
I really like the update and the first shot.
Yep, that's a goodie. Thanks!

Well for my next update I'll be definately drifting. Spent most of Christmas Eve with my father (car man) and my friend tuning some drift cars...Driftmas Eve..Anyway, stay tuned for some awesome driftshots!

*StReeTz*. you should check out my PGR3 gallery soon, because in the next month or so the latest Z06 will be showing up in it. However at the moment the Christmas Photomode shoot in my PGR3 gallery has an Italian Job theme part is in it, as well as a CCR Christmas present for Touring Mars.

Anyway I look forward to you're next update.

*StReeTz*. you should check out my PGR3 gallery soon, because in the next month or so the latest Z06 will be showing up in it. However at the moment the Christmas Photomode shoot in my PGR3 gallery has an Italian Job theme part is in it, as well as a CCR Christmas present for Touring Mars.

Anyway I look forward to you're next update.
Thanks mate, I'm on it.
awesome gallery dude... im making progress.. thanks for the tips

merry x-mas to you 2
Thanks! Your welcome :D. Check the Red Tick in the upper right hand corner :).

nice shots. Great angles. sorry for the generic comment but i dont have too much time. I guess ill have to say happy early new year. keep up the good work

nice pics
Thanks man.
Checked out your gallery. Very sharp! I liked the pics " Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (6).jpg" and "Playstation Pescarolo C60 Race Car (5).jpg"
Glad you liked them! Stay tuned for the next update.
nice shots. Great angles. sorry for the generic comment but i dont have too much time. I guess ill have to say happy early new year. keep up the good work
Ha, no problem, it's the thought that counts. Stay tuned for the New Years update!!
Thanks for the tips! The Corvette on the last corner is awesome. :)
No problem man! Thanks glad you liked it.

After hours of work the highly anticipated New Years Update is finally here. I have worked extremely hard on this one and I truly hope you all enjoy it as much as I did watching it slowly come together. The update features my 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TME Drift Car. Look very closely at all the photos for there are some tidbits and extras I've added for your enjoyment. I've gone all out on this update and created its own webpage. Happy New Year! Click the banner to enter the gallery!

WOW men...U really know how to do great updates!! This one is no exception, looks great!! Colors, reflections, cameras, quality...what more can I say about this update?! Just continue to give us your work, because it must be seen:) Happy New Year!!!
BTW great choice of car!!

Surely one of your best updates ever. I like that session, great angles and very nice editting. I'm quite amazed with the carbon look of the bonet. I still don't know to make this!!! The amplitude sense of the street is awesome as well. đź‘Ť

Salu2.alexwrc

WOW men...U really know how to do great updates!! This one is no exception, looks great!! Colors, reflections, cameras, quality...what more can I say about this update?! Just continue to give us your work, because it must be seen:) Happy New Year!!!
BTW great choice of car!!
Thanks man, I appreciate the love and support đź‘Ť
Surely one of your best updates ever. I like that session, great angles and very nice editting. I'm quite amazed with the carbon look of the bonet. I still don't know to make this!!! The amplitude sense of the street is awesome as well. đź‘Ť

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks for your kind words Alex. Hmm, sounds like a setup for a Carbon-Fiber tutorial :sly:
Cool update, I like the last three shots.
Thanks man, those last three are a few of my favorites as well.

I love the layout of the pictures (something which I need to start doing), and the pictures themselves look fantastic đź‘Ť (Especially the bottom left and bottom right!). Keep it up :)

Oh my! Those are some great photos. I really love the layout aswell. You have some of the best updates and photos I've ever seen here. bring more soon!

Back