.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

Hey everyone! I was recently browsing through my favorites and I saw GTP. I thought MMMM Gran Turismo :). So I think I'm gonna go hop on the PS2 take some photos and regain some reputation points lol. Thanks to all fans who are reading this :cheers:

Some things have changed since your last visit hehe. You was an usual viewer of my gallery when it had got only a few posts...

Salu2.alexwrc

Sweet update and welcome back. I have never seen an GT4 chop before, so i was pretty stunned when i saw what you did. Pay my gallery a visit too :)

Welcome back .*StReeTz*, but please check out my PGR3 gallery, because there is a new preview up in there, also there is one more New Years Day request running in my GT4 gallery.

Some things have changed since your last visit hehe. You was an usual viewer of my gallery when it had got only a few posts...

Salu2.alexwrc

Hehe, I'll bet. I'll be sure to return to my original job position of the "usual" at your galley :cheers:

Sweet update and welcome back. I have never seen an GT4 chop before, so i was pretty stunned when i saw what you did. Pay my gallery a visit too :)

Thanks mate, glad you liked it! Will do.

Nice having you back again, streetz!

Ahh, hey man it's been awhile. Good to see ya again. Thanks mate.

IM glad your back Streetz

Ha, another one of my fav's :sly: Thanks mate!

hope to see some of your stylish shots soon mate!!:)

You bet they're coming mate.

Welcome back .*StReeTz*, but please check out my PGR3 gallery, because there is a new preview up in there, also there is one more New Years Day request running in my GT4 gallery.

You got it mate :D Thanks.

Hey everyone! Just posted a quick update to get me goin' again. I took some photos of the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, it was a pretty photogenic car. Comments are welcome, hope you all enjoy! :cheers:

Pretty hot shots Streetz!! U still have the touch to make great pics!! I specially like the 2nd shot, very well captured, braking real hard!!! The last one is also very nice, great battle shot, the details of the cars are great. Nice to have U back!!
Update soon!!
Happy Holidays:)

Pretty hot shots Streetz!! U still have the touch to make great pics!! I specially like the 2nd shot, very well captured, braking real hard!!! The last one is also very nice, great battle shot, the details of the cars are great. Nice to have U back!!
Update soon!!
Happy Holidays:)
Thanks man, I'm glad I didn't lose my touch :).
nice work that last battle shot is the best nice use of the angle
Thanks man, I liked that one especially as well.
a really nice gallery you got here! keep em coming!!
Thanks man, I'll be sure to check up on your gallery too.

Third shot is great, can't wait for more!
Btw, check out my update :D

wow those pics are nice 👍 ... love the FD drift pic, espeacially cuz u added the CF hood. I need to lean how to do that.

wow those pics are nice 👍 ... love the FD drift pic, espeacially cuz u added the CF hood. I need to lean how to do that.
Thanks man, I appreciate it! When you become fairly adroit at using Photoshop, FallenAngel made a great tutorial on how to create "GT4 Carbon-Fiber". This tutotial can be found here.
You've got a great gallery, the last shot of the vette is awesome. I can't wait see more.
Thanks alot LOON. I'm actually finishing up the part two of the Corvette photos. Stay tuned!

Edit: Pretty tired, I'll post the new layout for the update tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the comment man. I like your last shots. For some reason i never really have thought of using those cars for photos. The carbon fiber headlights on the corvette make it look wicked cool. I actually second glanced it, in my head i was like "i dont rememeber that corvette having black headlights :boggled: ." I like how you do more to your car in the photo than just clean up, contrast, etc.

about the drifting. never use the drift settings depot. Not that its bad but all of those settings are tuned to how those people like to drift. my suggestion is to just mess around and try different things. I took me about a month or two to figure out what i liked and another couple weeks to figure out a setup. I am more of a 4wd and MR drifter so my opinions differ greatly from FR drifters and actually mostly everyone.

First of all, buy 3 different types of cars to start, i suggest a 22b impreza, lotus espirit, and an rx7 ( i hate FR but ive found rx7's to be the easiest). then buy all the parts for each car except for anything permanent in the engine area. alot of those setups in the depot require lsd tuning, spoilers, and downforce. you dont need any of that despite what anyone says. all that does is makes it extremely easy to drift and nonstock spoilers look goofy. (you should buy whatever car you liek but im just basing off my experience. also for FRs and MRs a 1.5 lsd can be a good idea so just buy it anyways.)

-4wd is the easiest for me. install around 350hp, put on n2 tires, install the best for the suspension and drivetrain, lower the car all the way, and set the. rear camber to 3. from there you are on your own, i could give you my setup which is practically universal for me but you may not drift like i do. try different things, soft/hard supsension, etc... just try not to put goofy camber numbers like i see all the time like 5 front rear 2.

I would go on but im wicked tired and this is a really long comment but i just have a couple more things to say so ill try to sum it up. basically try not to take too much opinions on your own setup or you'll find yourself lost again. when you get into a pretty good drift and something bad happens, save your setup then mess with it to figure out whats wrong until you get it right. if you need more/better advice (im like 1/2 awake right now) just pm me im always checking here, myspace, youtube, etc.. unless im somewhere else ( rarely am ), lastly have a merry christmas and happy drifting....... hmmm..... 💡 Driftmas :dopey:

Thanks for the comment man. I like your last shots. For some reason i never really have thought of using those cars for photos. The carbon fiber headlights on the corvette make it look wicked cool. I actually second glanced it, in my head i was like "i dont rememeber that corvette having black headlights :boggled: ." I like how you do more to your car in the photo than just clean up, contrast, etc.

about the drifting. never use the drift settings depot. Not that its bad but all of those settings are tuned to how those people like to drift. my suggestion is to just mess around and try different things. I took me about a month or two to figure out what i liked and another couple weeks to figure out a setup. I am more of a 4wd and MR drifter so my opinions differ greatly from FR drifters and actually mostly everyone.

First of all, buy 3 different types of cars to start, i suggest a 22b impreza, lotus espirit, and an rx7 ( i hate FR but ive found rx7's to be the easiest). then buy all the parts for each car except for anything permanent in the engine area. alot of those setups in the depot require lsd tuning, spoilers, and downforce. you dont need any of that despite what anyone says. all that does is makes it extremely easy to drift and nonstock spoilers look goofy. (you should buy whatever car you liek but im just basing off my experience. also for FRs and MRs a 1.5 lsd can be a good idea so just buy it anyways.)

-4wd is the easiest for me. install around 350hp, put on n2 tires, install the best for the suspension and drivetrain, lower the car all the way, and set the. rear camber to 3. from there you are on your own, i could give you my setup which is practically universal for me but you may not drift like i do. try different things, soft/hard supsension, etc... just try not to put goofy camber numbers like i see all the time like 5 front rear 2.

I would go on but im wicked tired and this is a really long comment but i just have a couple more things to say so ill try to sum it up. basically try not to take too much opinions on your own setup or you'll find yourself lost again. when you get into a pretty good drift and something bad happens, save your setup then mess with it to figure out whats wrong until you get it right. if you need more/better advice (im like 1/2 awake right now) just pm me im always checking here, myspace, youtube, etc.. unless im somewhere else ( rarely am ), lastly have a merry christmas and happy drifting....... hmmm..... 💡 Driftmas :dopey:

Well thank you a million man, that really cleared alot up for me. Thanks for the compliment on my vette photos as well. I love to throw alittle something in there :D. I'll definately try what you said, it makes sense if you think about it. I'll get back to you with how things turned out. Have yourself a Merry Christmas...Driftmas..Turismas yourself :lol:

chevroletcorvettebannerid0.jpg

chevroletcorvettegrandsgc4.jpg

Hehe you like it don't you :) Nice rims you've added is my first thing. second is that i like the fourth shot best :) great job!

These Corvette updates and very cool StReeTz. I like this second one better, I love Deep Forest. I like the first and last thumbnail, very nice. Great lighting and colour in all of them. 👍

Hehe you like it don't you :) Nice rims you've added is my first thing. second is that i like the fourth shot best :) great job!
You bet, that car is a blast. Thanks, I agree that's a nice shot.
These Corvette updates and very cool StReeTz. I like this second one better, I love Deep Forest. I like the first and last thumbnail, very nice. Great lighting and colour in all of them. 👍
Thanks mate, I put alittle more time into these. The first one is one of my favorites as well. I saw that opening in the trees I knew that one was going to be great.

Back