.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

Great update man! Some textures seems not very good (Or well, I don't know yet :banghead:) but I like your work. Both R32 view by side and reflections the most 👍 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Oooh, that R32 update reminds me of my one a while back, it's such a nice car to drive too.
I really like the photo travel pictures, especially the banner one. It looks very 'clean'.

Great update man! Some textures seems not very good (Or well, I don't know yet :banghead:) but I like your work. Both R32 view by side and reflections the most 👍 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks man, it is good by the way :). I know what your talking about with the textures. You should have seen the originals, the jaggies were like cliffs I had to mask them out I couldn't even use blur or smudge.
I'm liking the banner shot a lot.
Thanks, it gave me the least trouble in editing.
Some excellent shots!
Thanks bro.
Oooh, that R32 update reminds me of my one a while back, it's such a nice car to drive too.
I really like the photo travel pictures, especially the banner one. It looks very 'clean'.
Yea it's definately a pleasure to drive. Haha, the banner shot was intended to be "filler"...Guess my filler is good as well :sly:

I love the work you put in to your gallery! I like how sharp and "alive" the photos look, as well as the effort put into cleaning them up. Please, keep up the great work, and I will enjoy keeping up with your gallery!

I love the work you put in to your gallery! I like how sharp and "alive" the photos look, as well as the effort put into cleaning them up. Please, keep up the great work, and I will enjoy keeping up with your gallery!

Thanks Talon Lardner. I Really appreciate your kind words. Can't wait to see more of your work as well.

Update
Just finished my Custom Chevy SST. First attempt at a bodykit. I had to airbrush a few parts of the body for it to work. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Comments are welcome.

customsstconceptjq1.jpg

Wow, I always say what i really think and that chop has surprised me. Great work man, a very difficult attempt. Rims are perfectly adpted, and body kit doesn't seem a lot forced of cutted.

I personally doesn't like that kind of editting, but that entry is very good mate. Great job!!! 👍 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

incredible Chevy men...great detail. Love the pic borders also. Another job well done...congrats. Hope to see more:)

hey awesome gallery you have there streetz

EDIT Nice Chop Too
Thanks man, much thanks 👍
Wow, I always say what i really think and that chop has surprised me. Great work man, a very difficult attempt. Rims are perfectly adpted, and body kit doesn't seem a lot forced of cutted.

I personally doesn't like that kind of editting, but that entry is very good mate. Great job!!! 👍 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
Haha, thanks Alex! I guess if you don't like that kind of stuff, but this you liked , i assume it's pretty good! Thanks for the kind words 👍
incredible Chevy men...great detail. Love the pic borders also. Another job well done...congrats. Hope to see more:)
Thanks mate!

Great Chevy man. the bumper looks great but the cf look a bit messed up ( some lines bigger than others, i normally dont like modded pickups but for for this one ill make an exception, great job

Wow, very good!
The bodykit is just slightly out of perspective, but that doesn't detract from it.
Great work man, keep it up. 👍

Great work on the Chevy man, looks like it took some time to do! 👍
Yes, it was quite time consuming, but worth it in the end.
Great Chevy man. the bumper looks great but the cf look a bit messed up ( some lines bigger than others, i normally dont like modded pickups but for for this one ill make an exception, great job
Thanks, I couldn't get the Carbon Fiber to work to well on this one.
Very Nice Chop! I love the bumper.
Thanks man.
It looks damn fine,, Very realistic and all the parts fit very nice,, Amazing mate:tup:
Thanks, greatly appreciated.
Wow, very good!
The bodykit is just slightly out of perspective, but that doesn't detract from it.
Great work man, keep it up. 👍
Shhh!! I was hoping no one would notice lol. Thanks for the kind words :).

Back