.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

I agree with the others, I'm lovin the Vegas drag strip shots. I would have thought the red tones wouldn't blend well but I was wrong. Great job!

Thanks for the comment in my gallery. bring more updates men, I like your work a lot:)

A big fat wing and gangsta rims on a Mercedez...:eek: . In my opinion: IT ROCKS!!!

The Nissan are just awsome, really they're awsome!!! I like them so much!!👍
Keep it up

:cheers:

@NTX - Girlfriend comes first :D. Haha, not really.

@Mprata - I'm from New York so that Gangsta Benz was only right to do up :D. Thanks for the comment.

elo there mr.streetz.. :D

hehe,its been a while and i gotta say imlovin your updates man...the merc is da pimp yoh! :D

the skyline looks great as well...👍 👍 :tup
: 👍

@R32 Yea man where have you been, missed you :D. Great to see you back.

@Lord Haha, yea the car is pretty sick with 7 gears and all.

Hey guys, I'm working on a new batch of photos. I just got one of them finished so I think I'm gonna give you guys a little preview of whats to come :cheers:

Enjoy and Please Stay Tuned :).

Looks cool...but I agree with GT4_Rule, too lower. Bring quick those updates, I´ll be in touch!

I know I struggling a tad with this one. I'll do it now and see how it comes out. I wanted for it to be noticable but not overkill, I think it's a tad on the overkill side.

Edit: Forgot to save it as a PSD file for further editing so photoshop flattened the image. Sorry guys :(.

flat? does that mean it didnt include details you added?

its kinda cool, but it would be cooler if the wheel wells were filled in black so the body doesnt look like a shell. 👍

Flat means all the layers I was working with were compressed into one "flat" image. Yea that photo is okay for a first time shot. It does need some more editing.

Hey everyone, I just finished the Dodge SRT-4 Update. It starts at the bottom of the first page then continues to the second page. It's kind of a small update, but I think the quality will make up for it. Enjoy!

The SRT-4 is looking real good. WoW. The photos are with "HUGE" quality, nice work. Cool angles e reflections. I´ll be waiting for more great work from U!!

Thanks Fallen. Yea when I do another one of those I'll give it a go. Photoshop flattened it for me so I couldnt really edit it. Thanks for the tip.

You've got some amazing photo travel shots... now work a little more on your actually race shots. Cars can look pretty and all, but nothing can compare to a good action shot as you zip around a corner or pass an opponent. Great stuff.

Back