Stylel_Code (Banned) Messages 344 France Messages stylel-soheib Sep 27, 2014 #1 Strong moments of a final race I did with a community. Enjoy!
MonGnoM (Banned) Messages 1,810 Luxembourg Messages MonGnoM Sep 27, 2014 #2 PLease no music in these videos! xD And if so, then it shouldn't be loud!
Stylel_Code (Banned) Messages 344 France Messages stylel-soheib Sep 27, 2014 #3 MonGnoM PLease no music in these videos! xD And if so, then it shouldn't be loud! Click to expand... Sorry, I thought people would prefer the video with music on so that they do not get tired quickly. Next time I will think about it
MonGnoM PLease no music in these videos! xD And if so, then it shouldn't be loud! Click to expand... Sorry, I thought people would prefer the video with music on so that they do not get tired quickly. Next time I will think about it
MonGnoM (Banned) Messages 1,810 Luxembourg Messages MonGnoM Sep 27, 2014 #4 Stylel_Code Sorry, I thought people would prefer the video with music on so that they do not get tired quickly. Next time I will think about it Click to expand... Well, if you look at youtube videos, people always complain about having music in anykind of motorsports videos/ race coverage. It would be awesome to have something like a moderation on this video!
Stylel_Code Sorry, I thought people would prefer the video with music on so that they do not get tired quickly. Next time I will think about it Click to expand... Well, if you look at youtube videos, people always complain about having music in anykind of motorsports videos/ race coverage. It would be awesome to have something like a moderation on this video!