Stuff you Designed

• Thread starter Venom800tt
  • 106 comments
for this i whipped out and used as the finest quality templates, rulers, architectural scales, french curves, english curves, japanese curves, etc.:lol:
No but, I wanted to made something look perspective-ly correct, my freehand sketching is scribbly like you see in previous posts. So I whipped out the french curves I had never used, and some ellipse templates. rulers for construction lines. everything else was freehand, I had tried to take on this project as mathematically as I can. And the results are clear. 👍 I'm happy with how it turned out :D, just not how I had scanned it though :(. I watched a vid of someone sketching a car before I started doing this... spent about 5-6 hours on this?

gokartrenderfinal.png

bassolwp.png

dedicated to my Rock Band's Band. :lol:

Revised; added backdrop, to be submitted to some competition. Wish me luck.
marchcomicnew.png

Last edited:
BRUCE LEE WALLPAPER & T-SHIRT DESIGN

bruceleedragon.png

- -

click on thumbnails for full-size (1024x768)
all have differences; the layout of text.

Last edited:
Here is one of my favorite recent sketches. It is an idea I came up with the other week for an ultra large transport aircraft (over 300 ft long) designed to carry either silly amounts of cargo such as tanks, or even act as a mothership for up to 10 parasite aircraft.

Also been thinking of how feasible it would be to turn it into an airliner. I am gonna have to model this one sometime soon...

Working on an Animated Movie. It's a big project. I'm going to get a new computer in the next few months because rendering Animations at the moment takes a lifetime on my laptop. But I'm getting the base down till then, then the animation later. (Never really delved into Animation before). This is what I've done so far.

trainstation2.png

Here is one of my favorite recent sketches. It is an idea I came up with the other week for an ultra large transport aircraft (over 300 ft long) designed to carry either silly amounts of cargo such as tanks, or even act as a mothership for up to 10 parasite aircraft.

*snip*

Also been thinking of how feasible it would be to turn it into an airliner. I am gonna have to model this one sometime soon...
Sorry dude, you're like 5 years behind....

I can't find it on the web but there's a feasibility study on the Uni computers that takes everything from a cargo version to a ultra-high capacity passenger airliner and takes into account evacuation procedures and everything.

[EDIT] Much like the Nasa BWB.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/factsheets/FS-2003-11-81-LaRC.html

Sorry dude, you're like 5 years behind....

I can't find it on the web but there's a feasibility study on the Uni computers that takes everything from a cargo version to a ultra-high capacity passenger airliner and takes into account evacuation procedures and everything.

[EDIT] Much like the Nasa BWB.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/factsheets/FS-2003-11-81-LaRC.html

I already knew about the work NASA and Boeing have done on the idea, which is why I based my transport off of their experimental X-48 BWB unmanned test aircraft. In fact, the BWB concept predates even the recent Boeing and NASA studies.

You guys sure make me feel ashamed to show some of the cars I drew with zero drawing lessons :(. I'm just now getting into drawing on my laptop with my new walcom tablet. I cant get the reflections yet but i keep trying.

reflections are trickier than you think, friend. As much as I can point out if reflections look right or not, I myself have trouble illustrating reflections from my head. look at objects that have reflections but arent super detailed or complex, something simply like a sphere, or cylinder. study it, why you see what you see.

anyway, this is the last comic for the school papers, because it's the last issue for the school year, and mine too.
baboonsurprise.png

it made the chief laugh.

Back