Submit your questions for Swift, Ask As Many Questions As You Want.

• Thread starter Loon
  • 63 comments
yeah, my first vote was bee also, but i edited it. so DKing or Bee.
but that would be neat, record it on TS, then overlay the audio onto some drifting video of his.

I have no idea how to use team speak. And if I have to have a mic I can't do it, because I don't have one.

Yeah, thats sounds like a pretty cool idea. If he gets nominated we'll get someone to do the actual interview.👍

OK Arti, if bee get the most votes you can do the interviewing.👍

I'd like to have Swift for the next interview myself.

So far its anybodys game.
1 BL
2 bee
1 dking
1 LOON
1 Swift

I think this one, BL and next one, Swift.
Or the other way around, whatever works out best. :D

Good job on this LOON, keep it up. 👍

I think BL isn't really available since his PS2 died on him. :(

Of course, I'd be very happy to do it. Though this weekend would NOT be a good time for me. :)

Even though his PS2 died on him, he could still be interviewed, although I'm not sure if he'd still be interested with anything drift related.

Now we have a tie with 3 votes of BL and Swift.
And a tie for second with 2 votes of Bee Dizzle and Dking.

If some of y'all want to, you can change your votes to one of these people so we can get a definite person for the interview. You don't have to, just an idea.

Instead of videos, how bout pictures?

How bout em. If I do that I'd have to ask them to go take pictures and send them to me. Sure its not a big deal but still, most people who are going to be interviewed already have a ton of videos.

Thats true but it could be used as a graphic like the WDS has.
@Suzuki, do you have a thumb drive(USB drive)?

I think that there are other ways but who knows. Thumb drives go for 20(or less) to 200 dollars, but it depends on the company and size. But lets get back on topic, if you want to discuss this PM me or message me on MSN or Yahoo.

I think some people use an Ipod or their PSP to transfer photos but i'm not sure. Thumb drives are reasonably priced too, I got a 1gig one at wal mart the other day for $20.

I think some people use an Ipod or their PSP to transfer photos but i'm not sure. Thumb drives are reasonably priced too, I got a 1gig one at wal mart the other day for $20.

yea thats true... I got a cheap IPOD Shuffle that works good with ps2

Well now that that has been discussed, we still don't have a person for the interview decided yet.

Back