Sucker Punch

  • Thread starter Thread starter FryImaging
  • 19 comments
  • 1,665 views
Messages
63
Messages
FryImaging
Messages
EvolutionBen
So has anyone gone out and seen this? Seen it at the theater last night and completely fell in love with Rocket. She's soo awesome! You guys need to check it out, the movie is a total mind **** as well.
 
My wife mocked me when I said this was exactly my kind of movie. :lol:

However I'll likely wait until it's either on Blu-Ray, or more than likely Netflix, to watch it.
 
Emily Browning with shorter hair :bowdown:
 
It was... alright. I know that Warner wants to sell it as a sexy Inception, or something, but it really does not have the substance to compare. That being said, you're going in with a Zach Snyder "Kitchen Sink" film, and that's exactly what you get. Impressive visuals, a fairly strong soundtrack, and a bunch of half-naked women.

So, as a film, it is not all that great. I tend to think of it as a four-piece music video, and in that sense, it was fairly impressive. It will definitely make for a great Blu-Ray demonstration piece.
 
It was... alright. I know that Warner wants to sell it as a sexy Inception, or something, but it really does not have the substance to compare. That being said, you're going in with a Zach Snyder "Kitchen Sink" film, and that's exactly what you get. Impressive visuals, a fairly strong soundtrack, and a bunch of half-naked women.

So, as a film, it is not all that great. I tend to think of it as a four-piece music video, and in that sense, it was fairly impressive. It will definitely make for a great Blu-Ray demonstration piece.

You said the magic words. :dopey:👍
 
I can fully agree with that, I just became strongly attached to Jena Malone's character xD
 
It's directed by Zack Snyder. What else were you expecting?
 
Eh, I'm not the kinda guy who watches films to ogle over ladies, so it wasn't my kinda film really, but I agree with YSSMAN; "alright", said in slightly chipper tones is the best way to describe it.
 
ever time i see this movie title i think of this movie: click!
 

The film, directed by Zach Snyder and starring tight young women, is based on a 12-year-old boy's drawing of a woman with massive breasts fighting a samurai robot.

weird.gif


There's nothing wrong with a bit of mindless eye candy now and then. And I don't mean the girls.

I actually do, a little bit
 
The Daily Mail hate everything though. I'm surprised they didn't warn people about the film giving you cancer.
 
The Daily Mail hate everything though. I'm surprised they didn't warn people about the film giving you cancer.

Or suggesting that it will make house prices fall. And that the film was produced by illegal immigrants. In your own attic.
 
Or suggesting that it will make house prices fall. And that the film was produced by illegal immigrants. In your own attic.

And financed by your tax money!
 
TheCracker
And financed by your tax money!

and that Diana said it was evil through the voice of a medium...
 
and that Diana said it was evil through the voice of a medium...

Ah, I see you're an Express man! (Off topic, but satirising the papers is amsuing)
 
Saw this last night, kept laughing all the way through it because of the action scenes though. But it was a really good film and made perfect sense until the final scene, at which point it either made no sense, or had a crap plot.
 
Saw this opening weekend and I thought it would be interesting from the trailers...boy was I ever wrong. I would say this movie's on my top 5 list of the worst movies I've paid to watch. It was terrible. After the first fight I got so sick of Snyder's directing style and felt he overused the fast and slow motion effect for them.
 
Back