Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Kent
  • 1,615 comments
lol, i was joking, but hell a full tune lancia delta S4 vs a pegout 205 evo II ( think thats it) will be interesting. both are about 1.5pwr. they are very quick. Maybe on midfield or motegi, but certainly not a street track :scared:

hOt6o4bOi
because its MONOCO GP nxt weekend ~ :D
i think we should do COTE DE AZUR!!!!! 👍
in a not too fast car~

You got my vote!

I think a nice run in a Shelby Series 1, or a Miata (latest year available), or Beetle RSi, or, or, or.... so many cars, so little time.

Kent
Would you all like to make some suggestions for possible race combos to be used in the WRS?

Well don't hold back.
Come up with whatever you like and the staff will consider your suggestions.

Thanks for participating in the series. :cheers:

My son (I Don't Know) wants to suggest:

Seattle (forward) with the ASL Arta Garaiya (JGTC) '03

Man I love the Seattle map ... I'd love to try that one out.

And LMM ... where the heck you been man? It's been a quiet week without you and I've not see any splist from your neck of the woods (son or neighbor).

Oooh, mid engine would be kinda fun... I can't wait to find out what we've got in store for us!

And after this week's combo, yeah, something that doesn't require sooooo much time testing different setups would be preferable, that way I wouldn't be "forced"(haha, RIGHT) to spend so much time on it. I think it might work out better if we don't have to concentrate on a bunch of different changes, because then some more people who are more time limited might not have as much of a disadvantage. But it's fun at the same time...

We should be made to drive a FF car one of these weeks. A race without tuning! That way we all have to put up with the horrible handling. teehee.

I think these would be quite fun, especially the last one.
Civic Type R @ Midfield Raceway
NSX @ Suzuka Circuit
Tuned: VW Golf (any model) @ Grand Valley Speedway

That would be fun to drive some BIG car in example: some mercedes or some of the trucks also in future american muscle must be tested ;-) Seattle sounds well :)
we probably need more arcade racing cos tuning is too much time consuming ;)

E-type, standard, round anywhere twisty.

Civic Type-R (EP 01) round anywhere.

Ginetta g4 round el capitan.

Humph.

CFM, I don't know if you actually read this thread much, but I'd like to make a non-car/track suggestion (and figured this would be a good thread to drop it in).

I love the variety of the WRS, although unfortunately and invariably this means that some weeks some drivers have to spend time accruing money for the car or - like this week - completing some of the license tests to unlock the S-series (yes, it did happen).

Do you think that it would be possible to tell people in advance what requirements they are going to need a week or two in advance, rather than at the beginning of race week?

I'm not saying "We're doing S-15 in week 8, so make sure it's unlocked, peoples!!!", but rather "for week 8, make sure you have the S-license hall unlocked and for week 9 have a spare 500k in the bank".

This gives people time to get the requirements together, rather than wasting racing time.

Just a thought.

With regards Kolyana (i want to write it kind - I hope thats propper form ..) - about your sugesstions - makeing 500k = about 15 minutes, and S licence - every one has it right now :) (due to week 8 combo ;) ) i cant imagine any other aditional info that will be needed some time before race but if there will be any - CFM make sure to announce it about 1 week earlier - I might even say that u already doing sth like that - ie - your hints about rally race next week ;-)

Money: 15 minutes yes, the money is slightly less of an issue, but some of us only play for half an hr on some evening and it would be nice not to spend that making money.

License Test: Sorry, you are wrong, there is a driver who only JUST unlocked the S series of tests last night, because he had not done so previously.

And it was just an idea, heck ... if it doesn't hurt anyone, why not let people know a little in advance? Is it really detrimental at all?

Ah well, just an idea, nothing I'm married to or anything.

Kolyana
but some of us only play for half an hr on some evening

Including me :)

And about licens I waned to say that all of us has it unlocked - sorry for error :/
I also dont have S licens done yet.
So CFM if u plan to make some race with AI cars in GT mode that will require S licens - let as know about it some (long ;) time before.

And Natalya - no offence from me :) every idea is welcome :)

vexd
E-type, standard, round anywhere twisty.

Civic Type-R (EP 01) round anywhere.

Ginetta g4 round el capitan.

Humph.

I'm indifferent about the Civic, but 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 to the other two.

There are over 700 cars in this game and at any time CFM can choose any one of them for the WRS. Everyone should be working on acquiring as much money, as many licenses, and as many cars as they can so they are prepared. I would hate to think that CFM has to sit and think about which car NOT to pick for that week because a couple of people don't have it yet. If you're in the WRS you should be ready for whatever CFM throws at you, even if it means letting B spec Bob unlock all the cars while you sleep.

I agree with that, although - to be honest - I've just progressed .2% in the last 8 weeks because ALL of my playing time is spent racing and not furthering my game. Heck, a couple of guys this week dropped out for a while so they could further their game :shrug:

But I am NOT being argumentative there, just illustrating that it's just not that easy for some of us.

Simple solution is to invest a bit of money and buy a max drive. There are numerous saves out there with hundreds of cars and more money than you could ever spend.

I think it would be nice (and easy) to have a heads up. If it isn't too much trouble to CFM. I know he does alot.

We can try to say what to do or "what's right", all we want, but (as we all know) it's ultimately up to CFM.

I do try to take things like that into consideration, for exaple instead of making you all spend millions getting a LM type car I used the license test because I figured almost all of you would have acess to it. (all but 2 drivers is a pretty good guess.) But as Ben mentioned, take some time and get some money saved up or d/l a supersave to use. I try to make it easy to either buy the car(s) or win them with a quick series event, so it should never take more than an hour or so to get what you need, worst case scenario. Anything longer than that and I'll try to give ample warning.👍

I like the idea of the save thing, but to be honest one of the thrills of combinign the WRS with *MY* ongoing save is that I either get to keep the golds ;) or the cars that I buy ... I'd much prefer to do everything within my current game ... I really don't like introducing saves that give me everything and don't advance my own game at all.

Whatever you can do CFM will always be appreciated.

Kolyana
I like the idea of the save thing, but to be honest one of the thrills of combinign the WRS with *MY* ongoing save is that I either get to keep the golds ;) or the cars that I buy ... I'd much prefer to do everything within my current game ... I really don't like introducing saves that give me everything and don't advance my own game at all.

Whatever you can do CFM will always be appreciated.

Dunno if anyone's mentioned it to you Kolyana, but the El Capitan 200 is a pretty good way to make money. It doesn't take much of a car to beat in in B-Spec, you earn over $1m credits (between the purse and the car), you don't have to babysit it like the German Touring Car series (which means you can let it go over night, while you're at work, whatever 👍 )

That's probably not a bad idea ... takes longer, but you leave it completely unattended. Yeah, for a while - heck, lots of times - I've been running the German Touring Car Championship while watching a film or something, switching during commercials and slow moments to advance things.

The Paris Opera bit always requires that I watch the progress though, tell the B-spec when to overtake and when to gun it, so being completely hands off would be useful ... let the thing run over night and bank a million. Yeah, I could deal with that.

Back