Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT - AMOC & BSCC - Champions: Harsk, Pimiki and SimbaLoraFinished 

Sunday racing is no longer possible due to network instability. Please vote below as appropriate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to choose number #2, but if I'm crowned the 1966 Sports Car Cup champion, then I may choose the number #1! :D

Is there a list of everyone's numbers somewhere? I would of course like to use my usual #25, but I'll use #40 if it's not available.

BSCC looks fun and I'm looking forward to it, especially after the last series where the MR cars were torture to drive/too fast for me. But I'm a bit leery of the AMOC since I can safely say I've never driven any of those cars in the game before. I'm sure I'll struggle.

I'll post up a list of race numbers at the start of the thread in the next few days.

The Aston Martin and Jaguar cars are quite similar to drive - heavy front engine rear drive cars so nothing to worry about with them. The Ferrari's are trickier - I will be driving an F430 as that is the easiest one and works ok with just race soft suspension and an LSD tune. The F40 and 512BB are harder to drive, but will be fast in expert hands.

I'm really looking forward to the Historic BSCC events - the real racing was outstanding in the 1960's and the spirit of those times is regularly reproduced at the Goodwood Revival meeting each year - this clip shows the type of action we are trying to emulate:

Last edited:
Here's two of my BSCC cars.

Ronda_1.jpg Ronda.jpg

@Sick Cylinder: I talked to zmihalik. He would like to come more often. Please put him to regular drivers, if possible.
Pimiki #54
zmihalik #77
LexLathor#78

@XK50 has taken over the Permanent Driver slot vacated by Buybon. Zmihalik can have the next one that becomes free, until then he will be a reserve driver.

I won't be recruiting any more reserve drivers at the moment as I think we have enough (Zmihalik, Sutsagrd, S_Bridge and Tony Lomas).

Zmihalik is in luck!

Sick and the guys, I think I'm going to skip this championship - or at least drop down to a (very) reserve.
Due to various reasons there can be times that I can't race as much during and after the Christmas period. This combined with the reintroduction of car swapping will mean I won't really be able to get to grips with each one enough to do the series justice. So it's best if I vacate the space for someone who can.

Hopefully I may return in the spring for the next - space permitting of course. ;)
(It's great to see you'll still have a full room Sick)

Good luck and have fun. :cheers:

Sick

Please give my reserve slot away.

Despite my best efforts my family really object to me racing during your sunday time slot.

I'm going to very much miss racing with you all but I'll keep following your amazing championships.

BW and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays. :)

Suts
:cheers:

Sick

Please give my reserve slot away.

Despite my best efforts my family really object to me racing during your sunday time slot.

I'm going to very much miss racing with you all but I'll keep following your amazing championships.

BW and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays. :)

Suts
:cheers:

That's a shame Sutsagrd, but I understand - I get away with racing on a Sunday by not racing at any other time! Even then it makes me feel guilty when I know I am racing and my Wife is marking a mountain of school books. I will give your reserve slot to @TNR_KING_FILO

There is one reserve slot open today due to the absence of @DVArt (Danielsspel) Attention @Zmihalik, @TonyLomas, @S_Bridge, @TNR_KING_FILO

If there are any spaces open at 17:05 today I will send a message out to anyone currently online via my PS3.

NOTE - I have decided to test Heavy damage today and on the final round on 27th December - I felt that it improved the intensity of the experience and the quality of the racing.

@Sick Cylinder Do you know how long it'll be before we have numbers and colours? (If we have colours) 👍

For the current series we are using colours and numbers from the entry lists for Le Mans in 1966 and 1967 for the next series which starts on 3rd January (Test Day) 2016 colour choice for the AMOC 80 Intermarque is free (note the Jaguars and Aston's look more racy with a carbon black bonnet) - race numbers for this series are peoples normal race numbers and I will post up a list before 3rd January.

Historic BSCC 2 was originally planned to have colour guidance, but I have now decided to make it more authentic looking by issuing the colours for that series. Only the GT350 has a changeable number so the people driving that car will use the race numbers and colours of Roy Pierpoint and Sir Gawaine Baillie (Alan Mann Racing) and Sir Jack Brabham (Alan Brown Racing). The colours for this will be issued before the 3rd January - if I can't meet that deadline we still have until 10th January before proper racing actually starts. Apologies for lack of time, but at the moment I am working seven shifts a week plus family duties!

That's a shame Sutsagrd, but I understand - I get away with racing on a Sunday by not racing at any other time! Even then it makes me feel guilty when I know I am racing and my Wife is marking a mountain of school books. I will give your reserve slot to @TNR_KING_FILO

There is one reserve slot open today due to the absence of @DVArt (Danielsspel) Attention @Zmihalik, @TonyLomas, @S_Bridge, @TNR_KING_FILO

If there are any spaces open at 17:05 today I will send a message out to anyone currently online via my PS3.

NOTE - I have decided to test Heavy damage today and on the final round on 27th December - I felt that it improved the intensity of the experience and the quality of the racing.

For the current series we are using colours and numbers from the entry lists for Le Mans in 1966 and 1967 for the next series which starts on 3rd January (Test Day) 2016 colour choice for the AMOC 80 Intermarque is free (note the Jaguars and Aston's look more racy with a carbon black bonnet) - race numbers for this series are peoples normal race numbers and I will post up a list before 3rd January.

Historic BSCC 2 was originally planned to have colour guidance, but I have now decided to make it more authentic looking by issuing the colours for that series. Only the GT350 has a changeable number so the people driving that car will use the race numbers and colours of Roy Pierpoint and Sir Gawaine Baillie (Alan Mann Racing) and Sir Jack Brabham (Alan Brown Racing). The colours for this will be issued before the 3rd January - if I can't meet that deadline we still have until 10th January before proper racing actually starts. Apologies for lack of time, but at the moment I am working seven shifts a week plus family duties!
:D okay so what cars can i race in?

That's fine mate no need to rush just woundered that's all :cheers:

:D okay so what cars can i race in?

I've just realised that I've accidentally posted in the 2016 thread instead of the current thread, so apologies to all for that.

If you want to race today and next Sunday you will be in class GT5in race 1 and 2: Chevrolet Corvette C2 Bob Bondurant replica, 310bhp maximum, paint Le Mans blue (from the Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1969), Torq Thrust wheels painted Moondust Silver (from the Ford Ka), race number 99 font A type A.

Race 3: Ford GT40 Peter Sutcliffe and Dieter Spoerry replica, 485bhp, paint Tartan Red (from Marcos Mini Marcos GT 1970) race number 14 type A font A.

We will need to exchange FR so that I can message you as required.

NB I will copy and paste this into the the correct thread.

Oups, haven't watched this thread until now.
Better make me some cars then. Do I have to choose a racing nr? If so I'll take 83 or 12 or anything really. :D

And I looked through some cars, and the -67 Skyline 2000GT-B, looks a little more like the Zephyre in my eyes, and also have the straight six.
maybe it isn´t competitive? And It might be a little to late to point that out.
Anyway, now I did!:)

And I looked through some cars, and the -67 Skyline 2000GT-B, looks a little more like the Zephyre in my eyes, and also have the straight six.
try the mini :lol:

It wasn't competitive - I tested a lot of old cars for this series and the version running in the summer (Historic BSCC 3) before selecting the cars.

I have all cars ready except the Jaguar cars and the Aston Martin Cars. I will be testing the Jaguar cars in 2nd round's week.

Anyways, I will not attend the Pre-Season Round so I will practice for Round 1, because I will be attending for the Full Season.

Back