Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT - AMOC & BSCC - Champions: Harsk, Pimiki and SimbaLoraFinished 

Sunday racing is no longer possible due to network instability. Please vote below as appropriate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your race number should be fitted, font A type A.

How strict is the type? I'm looking at AMOC photos and it seems to be pretty individual: some round and some square.

4571698044.jpg

Also, in post two this is mentioned:

"All cars race on Sports Medium tyres and are tuned to limits of 1350kg, 630PP and 630BHP. Race Duration 25 Minutes with no pit stops. Practise 5 minutes, Qualifying 5 minutes (subject to track length)."

Do we use those specs (630 pp, 630 bhp) or these specs:

amoc-80-room-limits-jpg.465871

Last edited:
Oh God, just now I realized I've been training on the wrong car. To me it's like an embodiment of the Brand RUF, when you say RUF I am thinking about the infamous Yellow Bird. So I really only thought about that one pushing the other existing RUF's out of my mind completely. OK, so I start again from scratch tuning another RUF, this time a BTR. Even though I can't be sure I'll ever (have to) use it.

BTW, Sick FYI. I chose the Jaguar XKR-S. It's white with a black carbon hood and yellow wing and brake calipers, trying to represent the Motorsport colors of my all time favourite Brand Opel :D and I'm trying to go with that Tricolore scheme throughout the tournament. Well, wherever possible. I haven't had time yet to decide on which Ferrari and Aston to take.

Is the BTR's costumizable wing paintable? If so it'll look even more horrible in yellow on a white car. :lol: So you will hope I never reach a podium. :sly:

Oh and I'm going to be absent on the Test Day.

Edit:
There is no need to worry - in Historic BSCC 1 we used the same specs with the Mini and raced it against the Renault 8 Gordini and the Buick Special - because this championship was a great success in terms of close racing and popularity I started planning BSCC 2.
Hmm yes, but remember that that was on Race Hard tyres. A 260bhp 6xxkg Front-wheel-drive Mini really is somewhat difficult to get even slightly competitive on Sports Medium.

Last edited:
Important Information for All Racers

Some points / queries have been raised and I have tried to answer them here together with supplying some new information.

Colours in the AMOC series are free - this means you can choose what colours you want (excluding Matte or colour change / polarizing colours). Carbon hoods are optional, but look very good on the Aston Martin and Jaguar cars especially if the cars are painted in pale colours. Wings should be custom and as large as possible - painted or unpainted is fine. Brakes can be painted any colour. Wheels are free, but should be of the standard size and an appropriate style - I will let you know if they are inappropriate (wire wheels for example would be inappropriate).

We have standardised on race numbers in font A, type A so please stick with this format.

I know there are some concerns about the Mini coping with the tyres and power - I expect it to be ok and you will all be changing cars at rounds 5 and 9 so things will equalise as the series progresses. We have Round 0 (Test Round) on Sunday and if there are any major problems we can sort them in time for Round 1. At the time tyres were very poor and the Minis often produced clouds of tyre smoke so it may be more realistic than people think.

Regarding the limits for AMOC - the room limits are 560PP, 630BHP and 1350KG, but it should be noted that only the Ruf BTR can reach all three limits at the same time. Please stick to the limits in the table for the other cars - all cars will therefore weigh 1350kg except the Aston Martin DB9 which can only get down to 1370kg. There will be differences in the lap times between these cars, but these should be balanced out over the course of 12 rounds of racing by the car changes at Rounds 5 and 9.

In order to produce a more authentic experience I have decided to introduce set body and wheel colour combinations for the Historic BSCC 2 - this also aids with driver identification - so please follow the following table (for ease of reference it has also been posted at the start of the thread). There have been some small changes in car issue so please check your name against the revised chart. The changes were made as a result of IfAndOr dropping down to Reserve, XK50 stepping up to Permanent, TNR_KING_FILO joining us and various Reserves dropping out etc.

To improve the quality of the racing drivers are now generally paired with a racer of similar standard (this is a process which I started in the previous series) so that they should have a person in a similar car to race against if there are differences in the performance of the cars.

The new colours in Historic BSCC 2 have been based (where Possible) on team colours from the period e.g. Cooper, Alan Mann, Alan Brown, Equipe Endeavour, Broadspeed etc.

Revised Car and Driver List

Historic BSCC 2 Car & Driver List.jpg

New Colour List

Historic BSCC 2 Colours.jpg

As you can see from the above I have standardised on steel replica wheels: PDI P525N these are the closest in appearance to those used at the time (1959-1965). The use of different colours on the wheels enables the cars to be in team colours, but still be identifiable. Wheels are all standard size except on the Mini which has to be increased by 1 inch to get the PDI P525N.

The Shelby GT350 has racing numbers and these should be fitted in font A, type A in the numbers specified.

How the table works
Example 1: Pimiki Round 1-4 = Nissan Skyline 1970 painted Bahama Blue from VW Beetle 1200 1966 fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted silver.
Pimiki Round 5-8 = Mini 1998 painted British Racing Green from Mini Marcos GT 1970 fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted silver.
Pimiki Round 9-12 = Isuzu Bellet GTR 1969 painted Arctic White from Mini Marcos GT 1970 fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted silver.

Example 2: TonyLomas Round 1-4 = Shelby GT350 painted Indigo Blue from Jaguar E Type 1961 fitted with race number type A, font A, number 78, fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted black.
TonyLomas Round 5-8 = Jaguar S Type R painted Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic from Jaguar E Type 1961 fitted with wheels Classic Knock-off 2Bar painted white.
TonyLomas Round 9-12 = Buick Special standard colour fitted with PDI P525N painted Claret.

If anyone is unsure of their cars and colours please ask via private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will shortly post the list of race numbers for the AMOC 80 Intermarque championship - if I haven't got your number yet, please post your preferred number in this thread.

Last edited:
Important Information for All Racers

Some points / queries have been raised and I have tried to answer them here together with supplying some new information.

Colours in the AMOC series are free - this means you can choose what colours you want (excluding Matte or colour change / polarizing colours). Carbon hoods are optional, but look very good on the Aston Martin and Jaguar cars especially if the cars are painted in pale colours. Wings should be custom and as large as possible - painted or unpainted is fine. Brakes can be painted any colour. Wheels are free, but should be of the standard size and an appropriate style - I will let you know if they are inappropriate (wire wheels for example would be inappropriate).

We have standardised on race numbers in font A, type A so please stick with this format.

I know there are some concerns about the Mini coping with the tyres and power - I expect it to be ok and you will all be changing cars at rounds 5 and 9 so things will equalise as the series progresses. We have Round 0 (Test Round) on Sunday and if there are any major problems we can sort them in time for Round 1. At the time tyres were very poor and the Minis often produced clouds of tyre smoke so it may be more realistic than people think.

Regarding the limits for AMOC - the room limits are 560PP, 630BHP and 1350KG, but it should be noted that only the Ruf BTR can reach all three limits at the same time. Please stick to the limits in the table for the other cars - all cars will therefore weigh 1350kg except the Aston Martin DB9 which can only get down to 1370kg. There will be differences in the lap times between these cars, but these should be balanced out over the course of 12 rounds of racing by the car changes at Rounds 5 and 9.

In order to produce a more authentic experience I have decided to introduce set body and wheel colour combinations for the Historic BSCC 2 - this also aids with driver identification - so please follow the following table (for ease of reference it has also been posted at the start of the thread). There have been some small changes in car issue so please check your name against the revised chart. The changes were made as a result of IfAndOr dropping down to Reserve, XK50 stepping up to Permanent, TNR_KING_FILO joining us and various Reserves dropping out etc.

To improve the quality of the racing drivers are now generally paired with a racer of similar standard (this is a process which I started in the previous series) so that they should have a person in a similar car to race against if there are differences in the performance of the cars.

The new colours in Historic BSCC 2 have been based (where Possible) on team colours from the period e.g. Cooper, Alan Mann, Alan Brown, Equipe Endeavour, Broadspeed etc.

Revised Car and Driver List

View attachment 496299

New Colour List

View attachment 496300

As you can see from the above I have standardised on steel replica wheels: PDI P525N these are the closest in appearance to those used at the time (1959-1965). The use of different colours on the wheels enables the cars to be in team colours, but still be identifiable. Wheels are all standard size except on the Mini which has to be increased by 1 inch to get the PDI P525N.

The Shelby GT350 has racing numbers and these should be fitted in font A, type A in the numbers specified.

How the table works
Example 1: Pimiki Round 1-4 = Nissan Skyline 1970 painted Bahama Blue from VW Beetle 1200 1966 fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted silver.
Pimiki Round 5-8 = Mini 1998 painted British Racing Green from Mini Marcos GT 1970 fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted silver.
Pimiki Round 9-12 = Isuzu Bellet GTR 1969 painted Arctic White from Mini Marcos GT 1970 fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted silver.

Example 2: TonyLomas Round 1-4 = Shelby GT350 painted Indigo Blue from Jaguar E Type 1961 fitted with race number type A, font A, number 78, fitted with wheels PDI P525N painted black.
TonyLomas Round 5-8 = Jaguar S Type R painted Opalescent Silver Grey Metallic from Jaguar E Type 1961 fitted with wheels Classic Knock-off 2Bar painted white.
TonyLomas Round 9-12 = Buick Special standard colour fitted with PDI P525N painted Claret.

If anyone is unsure of their cars and colours please ask via private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will shortly post the list of race numbers for the AMOC 80 Intermarque championship - if I haven't got your number yet, please post your preferred number in this thread.
Do we have to use the colours which are metioned like we did to 1966 Sports Car Cup? Just to make sure.

Actually, can we use the 430 Scuderia? It's got the same specs as the F430 at 560pp (543 bhp, 1350 kg, nearly identical torque curve and identical downforce), but it's got a much racier interior and awesome stripes on the exterior :D

If we can use the Scuderia I think I'll go with that instead of the F40.

Edit: Just look at it :drool:

IMG_5391.JPG

Last edited:
Actually, can we use the 430 Scuderia? It's got the same specs as the F430 at 560pp (543 bhp, 1350 kg, nearly identical torque curve and identical downforce), but it's got a much racier interior and awesome stripes on the exterior :D

If we can use the Scuderia I think I'll go with that instead of the F40.

Edit: Just look at it :drool:

View attachment 496585

I didn't test the Scuderia version against the other Ferraris, but from past experience I am pretty sure it laps faster than the F430. I suggest we both test it and report back on the time difference.

I didn't test the Scuderia version against the other Ferraris, but from past experience I am pretty sure it laps faster than the F430. I suggest we both test it and report back on the time difference.

With identical settings I get identical performance. I tested at Ascari and at a custom track of mine, both longer than 5 kilometers, and the difference in lap times is +/- 0.1 seconds.

With identical settings I get identical performance. I tested at Ascari and at a custom track of mine, both longer than 5 kilometers, and the difference in lap times is +/- 0.1 seconds.

I will test them both tonight and report back, but I am sure Eran is right, in which case we will add the Scuderia to the list of choices - it does look very nice with stripes. Below my two cars ready for testing:

Syracuse.jpg

I have standardised on Arancio Atlas Orange Metallic for my cars which will be the Ferrari 430 or 430 Scuderia, Aston Martin DB9 and Jaguar XKR - the latter two with black carbon bonnets.

Hello So can I have green on all my car's that can be painted with race number 33# my cars Db9 coupe 06, xkrs11 jaguar, ferrari 512bb76 unsure??.Thanks Max :sly:

Yes - no problem.

Should I change colour to gulf sky blue lot of green cars selected.?? Anyone got a set up for Ferrari 512 bb see u soon Max.👍

I got the same result in testing as Eran, so if you want to use a Ferrari 430 you can now choose between one with stripes - the Scuderia - or one which is plain.

Revised Ferrari car choice: Ferrari F40 OR 512BB OR 430 OR 430 Scuderia

I have all white cars. Am db9, Ferrari f430 and Jaguar xkrs. Nr 83.

White cars look good with black bonnets and black wings - especially the DB9.

I got my cars ready yesterday - I probably won't need the Ruf penalty car because I probably won't get on the podium, but I got one ready just in case.

AMOC & BSCC 23.jpg

I have one question.

Why would you ask a person to use the Penalty Car during the rest of the season after he had finished 4th with the intention of avoiding the penalty car?

I have all white cars. Am db9, Ferrari f430 and Jaguar xkrs. Nr 83.
So the only things to differ mine from yours will be my yellow wings and calipers. In that regard I'd like to know what wheels you are planning on using, if decided yet.
That BTR looks sweet in that colour, make sure you give your best so we can see it in action! 👍

Last edited:
List of Race Numbers

I haven't got a race number for AMOC for @Siggers or @XK50 - please let me know your numbers asap. For XK50 I've put 50 down as that seemed like a logical choice, but you can have any number that isn't listed so far excluding 1.

Pimiki 54
Lex Lathor 78
Bloodyboyblue 25
Tarnheld 28
SimbaLora 11
IfAndOr 8
Siggers?
Harsk 2
Manasseh 5
Sick Cylinder 58
XK50 50 or one of choice
S_Bridge / Mallet JR 37
TonyLomas 22
Flaco 13
Eran 73
Danielsspel 83
TNR_KING_FILO 65
Maximusmonster 33
John Wells 46
Zmihalik 77

Last edited:
I hope i don't disrupt any plans you may have by making this decision, i don't really like racing road cars all that much. I intend to be a full time series entrant for the Historic BSCC but not the AMOC.

I have one question.

Why would you ask a person to use the Penalty Car during the rest of the season after he had finished 4th with the intention of avoiding the penalty car?

We wouldn't. The penalty car is used at the next attended round. The purpose of the penalty car is to enable a car which is an essential part of the series, but is not competitive in the game to be used in a way which brings greater variety to the results. The penalty car is used by the podium finishers, but as Host I reserve the right to ask drivers who did not finish on the podium to use the penalty car at the next round if it is believed that they have been driving strategically i.e. deliberately missing out on the podium.

I hope i don't disrupt any plans you may have by making this decision, i don't really like racing road cars all that much. I intend to be a full time series entrant for the Historic BSCC but not the AMOC.

That's a shame - hopefully you attend as many rounds as possible. Note - you are on the reserve list, but so far there has been a slot available for you each week.

Round 0 Test Day

We will hold short test race at Silverstone International which will give us a final chance to compare the performance of the cars before starting the championship properly at Round 1 next week. It will therefore be helpful if as many people as possible attend and also have as many of their cars ready as possible - if you don't have time to do a full tune try just setting your brakes transmission and LSD and try the race soft suspension.

I would particularly like to hold a couple of races where the gold and platinum drivers drive the Ruf in one race and one of their AMOC cars in the other race. The Ruf is difficult for an average driver like me, but I think the faster drivers may find it more competitive.

Vacant slots - I am expecting a couple of vacant slots for round 0 with one being taken by @TNR_KING_FILO and the other available for @IfAndOr or@TonyLomas. I think @S_Bridge is not available to race until later in January.

We wouldn't. The penalty car is used at the next attended round. The purpose of the penalty car is to enable a car which is an essential part of the series, but is not competitive in the game to be used in a way which brings greater variety to the results. The penalty car is used by the podium finishers, but as Host I reserve the right to ask drivers who did not finish on the podium to use the penalty car at the next round if it is believed that they have been driving strategically i.e. deliberately missing out on the podium.

Round 0 Test Day

We will hold short test race at Silverstone International which will give us a final chance to compare the performance of the cars before starting the championship properly at Round 1 next week. It will therefore be helpful if as many people as possible attend and also have as many of their cars ready as possible - if you don't have time to do a full tune try just setting your brakes transmission and LSD and try the race soft suspension.

I would particularly like to hold a couple of races where the gold and platinum drivers drive the Ruf in one race and one of their AMOC cars in the other race. The Ruf is difficult for an average driver like me, but I think the faster drivers may find it more competitive.

Vacant slots - I am expecting a couple of vacant slots for round 0 with one being taken by @TNR_KING_FILO and the other available for @IfAndOr or@TonyLomas. I think @S_Bridge is not available to race until later in January.
I understand your purpose, but I'm still learning to adapt about this RUF idea because in TransAm 1 Series, only the top-2 drivers would be asked to drive the Nissan Bluebird 510 in the following round, but this rule of "Host will ask drivers did not finish on podium to use the Bluebird if they missed out on the podium with the intention of avoiding the penalty car." was not applied for TransAm 1 series. So, that's why I have asked about this rule.

As I said, I will not attend the Test Race tommorrow, so I will have more time to practice for the Brands Hatch, but I will attend the whole season from Round 1 onwards. 👍

Moreover, I will have to buy a new fresh Bellett GT-R, because although that I have it, it is in a wrong colour and in a wrong wheel size.

@S_Bridge said that he would return to GT6 races only in late January.

I will be there with #19, but I have been sitting on the fence as whether or not to enter this new championship. I have already expressed my views on heavy damage, if the previous championship had it from the start I wouldn't have even entered. Whether it will be successful or not depends on the quality of driving within the grid, but I have decided to give this a go at least for the first few races to see how things progress.

The problem with the older cars (excluding Buick as it was a custom build) is to get them competitive you have had to fully upgrade them, and this makes them trickier to drive than the modern ones because their tyres are thinner and you have them outputting power far beyond their original intended limits. I have driven the Bellett and the Mini so far, and have had to deal with extreme oversteer/understeer behaviours.

For the faster cars I already own most of them so will be using those as they are. Will do my testing/tuning for these at the event tomorrow.

Back