Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT - AMOC & BSCC - Champions: Harsk, Pimiki and SimbaLoraFinished 

Sunday racing is no longer possible due to network instability. Please vote below as appropriate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand your purpose, but I'm still learning to adapt about this RUF idea because in TransAm 1 Series, only the top-2 drivers would be asked to drive the Nissan Bluebird 510 in the following round, but this rule of "Host will ask drivers did not finish on podium to use the Bluebird if they missed out on the podium with the intention of avoiding the penalty car." was not applied for TransAm 1 series. So, that's why I have asked about this rule.@S_Bridge said that he would return to GT6 races only in late January.

Another change for this series is using the penalty car at the next attended round. That change was made because some people missed the next round to avoid driving the penalty car.

I will be there with #19, but I have been sitting on the fence as whether or not to enter this new championship. I have already expressed my views on heavy damage, if the previous championship had it from the start I wouldn't have even entered. Whether it will be successful or not depends on the quality of driving within the grid, but I have decided to give this a go at least for the first few races to see how things progress.

The heavy damage setting is obviously not universally popular, but the aim is to improve driving standards by making people more cautious. It also adds a bit to the intensity / realism. Hopefully it will be successful, but it will be kept under review and may be dropped if it isn't working well. So far, however it seems to have been beneficial.

Mid to late January, yes. Certainly not before the 11th.

Look forward to having you back.

As I said, I will not attend the Test Race tommorrow, so I will have more time to practice for the Brands Hatch, but I will attend the whole season from Round 1 onwards. 👍@S_Bridge said that he would return to GT6 races only in late January.

The purpose of the Test Day is to benefit the series through testing the cars together as a group and it's our last opportunity to check things before the series starts for real so it would be appreciated if everyone who is available attends.

Sorry for the delay @Flaco13, this is what I went with. I hope this is fine for everyone.

Attachments

• DSC_0413.JPG
    DSC_0413.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0412.JPG
    DSC_0412.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi Sick sorry but have to help the elderly in law's up at Upton on Severn today so unable to race.Max. probably get stuck in water lol.

I couldn't get the 430 scuderia to the specs listed, can you please provide details on how to achieve this?

Mine is at the weight limit of 1350kg and the performance limit of 560PP, but is under power - the only car that reaches all three limits at once is the Ruf. I can't remember my 430 Scuderia and 430 power off hand, but I'll post it later

Ok update all safe and sound So I Can race if ok sick if your not full.very sorry Max.

Plenty of room today Max!

I'll be there. Will we have time to test all the cars today?

We will start with BSCC races:
Race 1 = Cars from round 1-4
Race 2 = Cars from round 5-8
Race 3 = Cars from round 9-12
Race 4 = Cars from round 1-4, but with the Mini on Sports Soft tyres (we will be checking if we need to run the Mini on better tyres).

Race 5 = AMOC cars from round 1-4
Race 5 = AMOC cars from round 5-8 or Ruf
Race 6 = AMOC cars from round 9-12 or Ruf

If people haven't got all their cars ready just run what you have got ready.

I couldn't get the 430 scuderia to the specs listed, can you please provide details on how to achieve this?

To get as much power as possible I'm guessing that you need as little torque as possible. So try the engine upgrades that give an rpm increase and stay away from the upgrades that just gives a torque increase.

Shifting weight from the rear to the front might lower the PP as well.

Sick, can I use a different Ferrari for each race?

No.

People have a choice of cars, but these should be chosen at the start or before the car change rounds based on personal preference. If people were allowed to change their cars every round we would either get everyone using the same cars or a big increase in the amount of time people need to spend tuning as they would check and compare all the car options for each round. I don't want people to waste their time doing this so just pick three cars from the list and stick with them. I will be using the same setup at each round apart from tweaking the gearbox as required so it shouldn't take up time on tuning.

No.

People have a choice of cars, but these should be chosen at the start or before the car change rounds based on personal preference. If people were allowed to change their cars every round we would either get everyone using the same cars or a big increase in the amount of time people need to spend tuning as they would check and compare all the car options for each round. I don't want people to waste their time doing this so just pick three cars from the list and stick with them. I will be using the same setup at each round apart from tweaking the gearbox as required so it shouldn't take up time on tuning.
I'm really stuck in part of choosing one of the Ferraris, because they are beautifull and their sounds are very good. And it costs me on not being able to drive both of them. :(

Any suggestions?

List of Race Numbers

I haven't got a race number for AMOC for @Siggers or @XK50 - please let me know your numbers asap. For XK50 I've put 50 down as that seemed like a logical choice, but you can have any number that isn't listed so far excluding 1.

Pimiki 54
Lex Lathor 78
Bloodyboyblue 25
Tarnheld 28
SimbaLora 11
IfAndOr 8
Siggers?
Harsk 2
Manasseh 5
Sick Cylinder 58
XK50 50 or one of choice
S_Bridge / Mallet JR 37
TonyLomas 22
Flaco 13
Eran 73
Danielsspel 83
TNR_KING_FILO 65
Maximusmonster 33
John Wells 46
Zmihalik 77
List of Race Numbers

I haven't got a race number for AMOC for @Siggers or @XK50 - please let me know your numbers asap. For XK50 I've put 50 down as that seemed like a logical choice, but you can have any number that isn't listed so far excluding 1.

Pimiki 54
Lex Lathor 78
Bloodyboyblue 25
Tarnheld 28
SimbaLora 11
IfAndOr 8
Siggers?
Harsk 2
Manasseh 5
Sick Cylinder 58
XK50 50 or one of choice
S_Bridge / Mallet JR 37
TonyLomas 22
Flaco 13
Eran 73
Danielsspel 83
TNR_KING_FILO 65
Maximusmonster 33
John Wells 46
Zmihalik 77
Could I have the number #69 if that's ok sick?

Thanks for the testing today!

SS tyres seemed to make the Mini competitive. It's still sluggish on straights and corner exit, but it has the best cornering speed right now.

Looks like the BSCC is going to provide a lot of overtaking opportunties, with the Buick's having an advantage on the straights and the Mini's in the corners.

In Amoc, the Ruf was competitive as well. Not as firm in the corners as the other cars, but the power down the straights was superb. I was thinking that tyre wear might become an issue, but as long as you drive tidy and with delicate throttle control perhaps it will be fine.

Sorry for not appearing on track, guys.

My uncle has passed away and I had to go to his funeral.

I am very sorry to hear that Harsk - I am sure everyone will wish to join me in extending our deepest sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time. If you need to take a break from racing please do so - your slot will be kept open ready for you - family comes first.

I'm really stuck in part of choosing one of the Ferraris, because they are beautifull and their sounds are very good. And it costs me on not being able to drive both of them. :(

Any suggestions?

At the test day Siggers was driving a white Ferrari F40 which looked very good and Lex Lathor was driving Ferrari 512BB. There were quite a lot of the F430 model. I found the F40 very fast at the room limits we are using, but a bit difficult to control, but I know you are a good driver and if you can get a good setup It would be nice to have another F40 on the grid or another 512 in order to get more variety.

Could I have the number #69 if that's ok sick?

Yes - that number is fine. Are you a Jamie Whitham fan by any chance? He raced with that number and in his autobiography he said he chose it because he had a reputation for crashing a lot and it was the only number which still read the same even when upside down!

Round 0 Test Day Impressions and Important Changes

Thanks to everybody who was able to attend the test races. We have made the following minor changes as a result of the test day:

Historic BSCC 2: The Mini will use Sport Soft tyres. All other cars will remain on Sports Medium.

AMOC 80 Intermarque: The penalty car (Ruf) will be driven by the podium finishers at their next attended round, However if a podium is scored while driving the penalty car the driver will revert to his regular AMOC car (this change has been made because Pimiki was unexpectedly fast in his Ruf - winning his race and lapping just 0.4 seconds slower than his regular AMOC car).

Test Race Results:
Race 2 fastest lap Tarnheld (Jaguar), 2nd fastest Simba (Jaguar +0.1), 3rd fastest Lex Lathor (Skyline +0.3)
Race 3 fastest lap Max (GT350), 2nd fastest Lex, TNR and Pimiki (Mini +0.1)
Race 4 fastest lap Siggers (Isuzu Bellet GTR)

Car Colours for Historic BSCC 2

All drivers please check the guidance which was recently posted (a copy of the updated guidance can be found near the top of page 1 of the thread)

There are now team colours for each car with identification between "team mates" by different coloured wheels. For example the Mini should be painted British Racing Green (Cooper team colours) or Magenta (Broadspeed team colours).

The Shelby GT350 should be raced with bumpers fitted as the Mustang was in its championship winning year in 1965. The GT350 has changeable race numbers, but do not use your AMOC numbers on this car - please refer to the guidance and use the numbers directed to create replicas of cars driven by Roy Pierpoint, Sir Gawaine Baillie and Sir Jack Brabham etc.

Videoclips

The cars raced in the AMOC Intermarque series have varied over the years - this clip dates from 1998 when ultra-modified cars were allowed including the incredible 800bhp 7.3 litre V12 Jaguar of Malcolm Hamilton and the Marsh Plant Aston Martin V8 of Britain's winningest driver Gerry Marshall (over 650 wins). The field is very varied including AC Cobra's Jaguar XJ220's and numerous Porsche's - even the mighty McLaren F1 was raced in the AMOC series!

Nick Swift Mini - Pre 1966 Saloon race:

Next Round 1 - 10th January - Brands Hatch GP 1980's

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear that Harsk - I am sure everyone will wish to join me in extending our deepest sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time. If you need to take a break from racing please do so - your slot will be kept open ready for you - family comes first.
Thanks Sick. But that death will not stop me from the racing, because as we say: The life continues. So, I'll keep racing, no matter what. 👍

At the test day Siggers was driving a white Ferrari F40 which looked very good and Lex Lathor was driving Ferrari 512BB. There were quite a lot of the F430 model. I found the F40 very fast at the room limits we are using, but a bit difficult to control, but I know you are a good driver and if you can get a good setup It would be nice to have another F40 on the grid or another 512 in order to get more variety.
Is the F40 very fast than the other Ferrari's, right? If yes, then I may use that one.

The jaguar was amazing, I don't get the pp limits, I have about 470 something bhp and hit the pp limit. I just don't get where @Sick Cylinder s numbers come from, but it was awesome anyway.
Yesterday's races where extremely smooth I think.

And the ruf was extremely skiddy, just felt wrong, maybe I missed something.

Then we have the mini, I took one I had in the garage. Probably the one we used in a earlier championship, but I must have tuned it for dragrace or something since then. Straight ahead it was fast, but not so much in the corners.

The Isuzu and skyline, where mostly stock except power, so they need some tweaking, but felt allright.

I won't try to hard this championship though.
I'm satisfied to make a pass here and there, once in awhile.

Hi can I run sports hard front and sports medium on rear on my amco cars??.Thanks max.
Why would you do that? Wouldn't that result in understeer and slower lap times?
You can tame oversteery cars like the F40 or the 512BB by using this tire combo, but with tuning enabled i think there may be better ways to tame the oversteer without the speed penalty of lower grade tires. OTOH i don't think it should be forbidden to use lower grade tires.

Here are "my" (mostly snatched from praiano) tunes for the S-Type and the V12 Vantage, i think they are quite competitive:

V12 Vantage
Custom Suspension:
100/100
6.33/6.88
3/3
3/3
3/3
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00
Racing Brakes BB 0/1, i'll get back to normal brakes as i use ABS0 and still cannot press brake pedal fully on straight line braking
Standard Diff, Twin-Plate Clutch
Limiter: 90.3, Engine Tuning Stage 3, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Manifold, Sport Kat, Intake Tuning
Ballast 5kg/50%, all Weight Reductions
Rear Downforce: 15
Transmission:
Initial Final Highest, Initial Speed Lowest
1: 2.530
2: 1.930
3: 1.500
4: 1.200
5: 0.980
6: 0.800
Final: 3.800

S-Type
Custom Suspension:
120/120
7.70/7.90
3/4
4/3
3/4
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00
Normal Brakes BB 3/4
LSD: 10/40/20, Twin Plate Clutch, Carbon Shaft
Limiter 85.7, Compressor
No Ballast, all Weight Reductions
Transmission:
Initial Final Highest, Initial Speed Lowest
1: 3.240
2: 2.660
3: 2.130
4: 1.760
5: 1.456
6: 1.241
Final Gear: 2.000

Need to get the cornering up to speed for the Special and the GT350, haven't tested the other cars, but i think the F40 needs some serious twiddling to make it manageable...

Hope that helps! :cheers:

I don't want my front end grip reduced at all, I need that for steering. :P

To fight oversteer on FR cars try lower ride height in the back, softer springs in the back depending on how much softer you can set rear ARB a bit stiffer and/or front compression rear extension one or two rclicks higher, dont use rear brake bias, if oversteer is at corner entry set lsd deceleration higher, if its power oversteer corner exit set lsd acceleration higher. Try a slight negatuve toe front and positive toe rear like: -0.3/0.3. You can also use some camber but not above 1.2. If you test car do so online as grip lvls can alter from offline extensively. Sorry for bad writing am using phone.

Edit: @tarnheld for Buick Special try very high front and low rear, when we used that car for BSCC that was the only way to get ir to turn, and it looks funny.:lol:

Last edited:
Hi tried it yesterday on my f40 and was happy with the car had trouble with rear end shopping with front.So is that tyre combo ok in room? ?.;)

Back