Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments
  • 17,229 views

When should we race?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
The points scoring table has been changed.
 
Need a friend request so I can join the race. Will there be a practice run or anything

You can add me, my PSN is xNeroZero. As for the practice. You're encouraged to practice before hand, but we will open the room one hour before the race if anybody wants to practice.
 
As the poll above shows, we'll be racing on Saturdays at 8PM EST.
 
Last edited:
How will no oil changes work?
Me and my buddies were talking about that. We've tested it, and it seems if you go around the 480-485hp mark with the cars, they can be equal with the non-oil changed cars. Another way of getting rid of oil change is going to SSX and doing 10 laps which is around 300km for getting rid of the oil change.
 
Me and my buddies were talking about that. We've tested it, and it seems if you go around the 480-485hp mark with the cars, they can be equal with the non-oil changed cars.
So it's fine if I enter with a car that has an oil change on it already?

If so:

#22 | @Ettick | Ettick_ - Honda HSV-010 GT - White - Silver
 
So it's fine if I enter with a car that has an oil change on it already?

If so:

#22 | @Ettick | Ettick_ - Honda HSV-010 GT - White - Silver

I can make an exception, but is that the only 500 that has an oil change on it, or do you have any other 500s without oil change?
 
I can make an exception, but is that the only 500 that has an oil change on it, or do you have any other 500s without oil change?
I don't have any others. I could grind out some redbull events and buy another if that would be more convenient.

Keep in mind that everyone will have to oil change at some point.
 
I don't have any others. I could grind out some redbull events and buy another if that would be more convenient.

Keep in mind that everyone will have to oil change at some point.

I wouldn't want you to do that. You can try going to SSX and driving 10 laps. I am still going to test the oil change though, because as you said above, people will need to change the oil at some point.
 
As the poll above shows, we'll be racing on Saturdays at 8PM EST.

I can't race that time i have our own series to attend so i'll be pulling out of this series, sorry.
 
Hi there I would like to join your series. I know i won't be able to make the first race but ill be able to run the other weekends if thats cool with you
 
I can't race that time i have our own series to attend so i'll be pulling out of this series, sorry.

Would help if I started it an hour early or later?
 
Hi there I would like to join your series. I know i won't be able to make the first race but ill be able to run the other weekends if thats cool with you

That's fine, as long as you make the majority of the meetings.
 
how long would be the races?

At the longest an hour and 10 minutes. That depends on what qualifying is. I see qualifying being between 6 and 8 minutes. That depends on the track.
 
#63 - Ron Williams / Ronwill73 Nissan GT-R Gray body black wheels

If you still have room left?
 
#63 - Ron Williams / Ronwill73 Nissan GT-R Gray body black wheels

If you still have room left?

Yeah we got plenty of room. 7 more spots.
 
Hi there I would like to join your series. I know i won't be able to make the first race but ill be able to run the other weekends if thats cool with you

So what car will you be using?
 
As the poll above shows, we'll be racing on Saturdays at 8PM EST.

Is it possible to start an hour later
I have no problem with that. Though it would have to be agreed upon by everyone.
I wouldn't mind if it did start an hour later. Given what he said about it taking less than 90 minutes to complete, I would be able to get up in plenty of time for a work on Sunday if I'm scheduled to be working that day. :)
 
9PM is good. The practice room can open at 8 and the qualifying for the first race can start at 9.
 
9PM is good. The practice room can open at 8 and the qualifying for the first race can start at 9.

I'm up for that. Again it depends whats convenient for everyone. BTW Zant says get on. lol
 
Back