Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments
  • 17,229 views

When should we race?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I'm up for that. Again it depends what's convenient for everyone. BTW Zant says get on. lol

Oops, double post.
 
#60 @Blackmagic60 / gordonnation / nissan GT-R / Hemi orange / Jet Black Wheels

I like 9pm better but 8pm works for me as well
 
Hello! Could you fill in a spot for me? Thanks.

PSN ID: Gojet-64
Car: TBD
Number: 64
Car color: Pearl Yellow
Wheel color: Black

I'm going to drive each of the 3, see which feels best, then I'll report back.
 
Hello! Could you fill in a spot for me? Thanks.

PSN ID: Gojet-64
Car: TBD
Number: 64
Car color: Pearl Yellow
Wheel color: Black

I'm going to drive each of the 3, see which feels best, then I'll report back.

Sounds good. I'll be sending you a friend request soon.

#60 @Blackmagic60 / gordonnation / nissan GT-R / Hemi orange / Jet Black Wheels

I like 9pm better but 8pm works for me as well

I like 9 too. I'll change it soon.
 
Hi!
I'm interested...
#70/bodolairicsi /GTR_Ricsi_HUN /Nissan GT-R /Matte Yellow - White wheels
 
^Sept. 6.

OK, guys here's a basic schedule I came up with for each weekend to give you all an idea of what to expect.

8PM EST: Room opens for general practice(optional if you wish). All 3 tracks will get cycled through.

9PM EST: First track is loaded up. Set automatic race start at 5, qualifying on 10, and race time at 20.

~9:35EST: Second track is loaded up with the same settings as above.

~10:10EST: Third track is loaded up with same settings but race distance is now 35min.

5+10+20=35
5+10+20=35
5+10+35=50

That fits the whole schedule into a 2 hour window for everyone. It won't be super precise due to load times, race countdowns, etc but it'll do. The 5 minute periods are there so people can switch over settings, tweak things, potty break, or whatever. Also you might be wondering about the race times being 5 minutes longer than advertised. This is to account for the pace lap which if we're going half speed will eat into our actual race time a good bit.

Let me know what you guys think.
 
Last edited:
^Sept. 6.

OK, guys here's a basic schedule I came up with for each weekend to give you all an idea of what to expect.

8PM EST: Room opens for general practice(optional if you wish). All 3 tracks will get cycled through.

9PM EST: First track is loaded up. Set automatic race start at 5, qualifying on 10, and race time at 20.

~9:35EST: Second track is loaded up with the same settings as above.

~10:10EST: Third track is loaded up with same settings but race distance is now 35min.

5+10+20=35
5+10+20=35
5+10+35=50

That fits the whole schedule into a 2 hour window for everyone. It won't be super precise due to load times, race countdowns, etc but it'll do. The 5 minute periods are there so people can switch over settings, tweak things, potty break, or whatever. Also you might be wondering about the race times being 5 minutes longer than advertised. This is to account for the pace lap which if we're going half speed will eat into our actual race time a good bit.

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm fine with that. Before I change anything I need to know if it works for everyone else.
 
As CavZee said above, we'll be using this format for the race schedule. If anybody has any objections, please let us know.




^Sept. 6.

OK, guys here's a basic schedule I came up with for each weekend to give you all an idea of what to expect.

8PM EST: Room opens for general practice(optional if you wish). All 3 tracks will get cycled through.

9PM EST: First track is loaded up. Set automatic race start at 5, qualifying on 10, and race time at 20.

~9:35EST: Second track is loaded up with the same settings as above.

~10:10EST: Third track is loaded up with same settings but race distance is now 35min.

5+10+20=35
5+10+20=35
5+10+35=50

That fits the whole schedule into a 2 hour window for everyone. It won't be super precise due to load times, race countdowns, etc but it'll do. The 5 minute periods are there so people can switch over settings, tweak things, potty break, or whatever. Also you might be wondering about the race times being 5 minutes longer than advertised. This is to account for the pace lap which if we're going half speed will eat into our actual race time a good bit.

Let me know what you guys think.
 
Hello!
What would you say to it if we would put the damage of the cars onto light one? The competition would be more exciting according to me!
 
As CavZee said above, we'll be using this format for the race schedule. If anybody has any objections, please let us know.

It all sounds good to me.
 
Hello!
What would you say to it if we would put the damage of the cars onto light one? The competition would be more exciting according to me!

I wouldn't mind, but I need to see how the first race meeting would turn out.
 
We have a room open right now if anybody wants to race.

Room ID: 1472-6118-3916-1736-2161
 
I'll be there in a few minutes, GT6 just crashed on startup
 
I am interested.
Nissan
#23
Lagoon Blue
White
 
Hey, how many spots left? This looks heaps cool + Saturday night is awesome for me compared to other series on Sunday nights :D Thanks

Looking for a car now 👍
 
Leave your info.

Car # | @@gtp Username | PSN - Car - Body color - Wheel color

Thanks
GTP username---- FastDuck
PSN username --- ZERODUCK1
Car --- Nissan or Honda
Number --- 55
Colors -- Body -- Orange ,,,, Wheels -- Yellow
 
Hey, how many spots left? This looks heaps cool + Saturday night is awesome for me compared to other series on Sunday nights :D Thanks

Looking for a car now 👍

Sounds good. Leave your information as follows.


Car # | @@gtp Username | PSN - Car - Body color - Wheel color

Thanks
 
GTP username---- FastDuck
PSN username --- ZERODUCK1
Car --- Nissan or Honda
Number --- 55
Colors -- Body -- Orange ,,,, Wheels -- Yellow

So is it ok if I put you down for a GT-R?
 
GTP username---- FastDuck
PSN username --- ZERODUCK1
Hey @FastDuck, long time no see. :D I remember racing against you online on F1 Championship Edition. :)
 
Gtp: jordiehamz
Psn: jordiehamz
Car: nissan gt-r
#16
Body colour: gt-grey
Wheels: matte black
 
Hi just a thought, would it be better on the long races for people to choose there own tyres. Such as soft med etc as then it may be strategic as well as racing.

Also have a question are all the cars going to be stock
 
Hi just a thought, would it be better on the long races for people to choose there own tyres. Such as soft med etc as then it may be strategic as well as racing.

Also have a question are all the cars going to be stock

The tire compounds in this game are fake and the delta between the three are too large, hence why I'm only allowing racing hard tires.

And yes, all the cars are stock. If you want a better understanding read the first post. That has all the information 👍
 
Back