Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments
  • 17,231 views

When should we race?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I'll have enough time for this series with school starting soon, could you list me as part time?
 
Sch
I don't think I'll have enough time for this series with school starting soon, could you list me as part time?
school isn't important, don't worry ;)
 
An update on my entry here with a change of Car Body color and Car Selection. :)
#38 - CAMikaze / GTP_CAMikaze - Car Nissan GT-R- Bay Side Blue car body / Energetic Orange wheels
 
I don't think I'll have enough time for this series with school starting soon, could you list me as part time?

Fine with me, just tell me what meetings you'll miss and it'll all work out just fine.
 
Given my work schedule for next week, I'll be able to make Rounds 1 - 3 next Saturday night since I'm off that day. :)
 
Alright, put me in the Lexus SC430. I look forward to racing with you guys!
 
I'll be last but this sounds cool and this is my first proper series so yeah I'm boarding the hype train :cheers:
 
Anyone up for some practice later on today?

I wouldn't mind. NZ should be on, I don't know about CavZee though. I'll host a room soon.
 
Are you still taking entries for this?
 
Are you still taking entries for this?

We're full. You can come back for season 2 if all goes well with this season.
 
Thanks, man. I will be watching this great interest!
 
Practice room up.

We switched to a private room.
 
Last edited:
The competition will be heavy for me because of the time lag, but i'll be there the start! :)
 
Alright guys, one day until the first race. Make sure, (if you haven't already) to read the first post to make sure that you're ready to race tomorrow. Also if anybody knows they're not going to be able to attend the race tomorrow, let me know.

I'm really looking forward to racing with you guys!
 
Thinking about joining, just have a few questions. I know you have 16 drivers, but could I show up if someone can make it? Also, by "stock" you just mean no engine/turbo upgrades, and suspension tuning is allowed, right?
 
Thinking about joining, just have a few questions. I know you have 16 drivers, but could I show up if someone can make it? Also, by "stock" you just mean no engine/turbo upgrades, and suspension tuning is allowed, right?
I'll give you my spot if that isn't possible. I have a lot of other stuff that I need to focus on.
 
Specify stock. Cause I know that we can't put any upgrades on the car, besides the Lexus. So that means you can't put the room to 'Tuning Prohibited.' So are we able to make suspension changes etc? or is there a trust factor that we have to trust someone that they don't put a tune on.
 
Specify stock. Cause I know that we can't put any upgrades on the car, besides the Lexus. So that means you can't put the room to 'Tuning Prohibited.' So are we able to make suspension changes etc? or is there a trust factor that we have to trust someone that they don't put a tune on.

No stage 1, 2, 3 turbo, no engine 1, 2, 3. No oil change. You can adjust suspension, down force, LSD, brakes, transmission.
 
Thinking about joining, just have a few questions. I know you have 16 drivers, but could I show up if someone can make it? Also, by "stock" you just mean no engine/turbo upgrades, and suspension tuning is allowed, right?

I can open up 4 reserve spots. I can add your name there if you want.
 
I can open up 4 reserve spots. I can add your name there if you want.
Yeah, that'll work, thanks.

PSN: GTP_Mini_Stiggy
Car: I'll use a #5 blue HSV
 
I'll give you my spot if that isn't possible. I have a lot of other stuff that I need to focus on.

You want me to move you to a reserve spot?
 
I would like to be join and be on the reserve spot in case some don't join.

#25 l Kross24 l kross_24 - HSV-10 - Dark Blue - Orange Wheels
 
Back