Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

• Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments

When should we race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ron, I'm sorry to tell you that you're too slow to compete and I have to take you off the roster. Don't take it personally.

For the oil change thing, I was thinking that for the season you were allowed (example) 5 engines for that season (engine overhaul.) just thought that was a cool idea so it comes a little strategic :)

For the oil change thing, I was thinking that for the season you were allowed (example) 5 engines for that season (engine overhaul.) just thought that was a cool idea so it comes a little strategic :)

We'll see. I have some ideas that are going to be implemented in season 2. I'm going to add 3 more GT500s, among other things.

RE: Room Host(s)

Sorry for not being able to race on Saturday as I wasn't able to find the Friends Only room for the races. As I said in a earlier post, I believe I had @3LV10 on my PSN Friends List but the contact disappeared for some odd reason. :confused: Since then, I've sent another request.

Out of curiosity, is there more than 1 Room Host that I should have on my PSN Friends List?

sorry from being able to race last week, i thought ill would be back from six flags at a reasonable time. i cant wait for this week :D

RE: Room Host(s)

Sorry for not being able to race on Saturday as I wasn't able to find the Friends Only room for the races. As I said in a earlier post, I believe I had @3LV10 on my PSN Friends List but the contact disappeared for some odd reason. :confused: Since then, I've sent another request.

Out of curiosity, is there more than 1 Room Host that I should have on my PSN Friends List?

Grimlock was having the same trouble. It was saying he was offline. You can add I_CavZee_I if this happens again.

Couple days away from the third race meeting and just wanted to repost the pit regulations for Motegi Super Speedway so that everyone sees it.

*Pit lane rules for Motegi*

When entering the pits you must commit to pit entry prior to turn 3 and take the apron into the pit lane.

When leaving the pits stay on the apron and do not rejoin the racing surface until the back straight.

Due to the speed discrepancies when pitting or rejoining the race it is important that this is understood. If you look carefully there's dashed yellow lines at the beginning and end of the back straight to give you an idea of how it's supposed to work.

Those found in violation of the procedure will be assessed a time penalty post race.

We'll still be doing our own manual rolling starts at Motegi as well since GT6's rolling starts are kind of awkward.

Oh, and bump drafting is NOT allowed.

I'm going to have to pull out of this series guys. I appreciate the racing and the great series itself, my schedule is becoming to busy and it's better to give up my spot to a reserve driver rather than wait until the race day to see if I'll be paged or not. My apologies and many thanks to all for the series.

Due to problems with my main PSN account, I'll be using a different PSN this Saturday for the race. CavZee will need to add everyone here. So he'll be hosting instead of me.

Only reason I say no bump drafting is for the realism. These cars arent really capable of doing that without smashing all the aero pieces off the front end. :P

I just think it would add another factor to the race. And people might have different strategies and pair up etc, I used to do a lot of oval races with these cars same with @Kross24 and @juicybeans916 and bump drafting was never an issue :) but that's just my opinion :P

Alright guys. I don't if @ReilavaC has sent you a friend request or you have sent one to him. Just in case though I'll send you all a friend request. The name's N19N19N19N19N19

The only issue I have with bump drafting in these cars is that it looks ugly and fake.

So let's just leave it at that.

>_>

Back