Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments
  • 17,228 views

When should we race?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Is improve body rigidity allowed? I haven't been using it just to be safe.

You're fine. No oil change is the only thing that isn't allowed.
 
Practice room is up. I need everybody to add me in the next hour so they can join when it's race time.
 
Besides a rough start to the night with connections and sound. It went pretty well afterwards, and to tip it off with clinching my 7th GT500 Championship! :)
 
Besides a rough start to the night with connections and sound. It went pretty well afterwards, and to tip it off with clinching my 7th GT500 Championship! :)

Why you get lapped at Motegi Mr. Champion? Hm????
 
I had much better races than last week. I like Laguna and Suzuka, and Monza is alright. Hopefully I can hold onto 2nd :)
 
Fun racing again tonight. Not too confident for the Lexus's performance next week but we'll see!
 
Great racing. I saved the replay of Motegi. @ReilavaC you won by inches that was as close as it can get lol.
 
Good races guys. All the usual stuffs been posted.
 
I'll probably miss tonight's race.
 
Room's up if any body is going to make it tonight.
 
I've postponed the race for tonight. We have two options. We either race on Friday next week an hour early, or Saturday at the usual time without me there. Tell me what you guys think would work best.
 
So does Friday work for everyone?
Barring anything unforeseen at work, I'll be able to take part on Friday night. :)
 
Room's up for practice. Hopefully everyone makes it tonight.
 
Good racing tonight. It was a convoy on Laguna, as well as Suzuka. Monza was total BS with the penalties. Too bad everyone didn't show up. Season 2 will be epic...
 
Sorry for quitting early. Been a long week.
Monza was the cheesiest race I've ever been in.
 
Sorry for quitting early. Been a long week.
Monza was the cheesiest race I've ever been in.

Yeah, I won't be putting penalties on anymore. That was just dumb.
 
Sorry for being late to the races last night fellas. I worked until 8 pm last night and had to get some supper after getting home. At least I was able to participate in the final race at Suzuka though I wish I could have set up and driven the GT-R better.
 
Back