Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments
  • 17,229 views

When should we race?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I know it might be a bit early to start thinking about a Season 2, but who thinks they'll be signing up for Season 2?
I'm in for season two. I found some tuning that made drastic changes in handling of my car, finally. Not even close to fighting with you guys at the top but maybe for 10th now. LOL.
 
For example the HSV I own, which as 1769km driven on it. I still have 495hp. That isn't practice laps either. Before I started this series me and my friends would race against each other.
 
For example the HSV I own, which as 1769km driven on it. I still have 495hp. That isn't practice laps either. Before I started this series me and my friends would race against each other.
Something is wrong there, because it's a fact that you lose HP after 200-250 miles
 
Something is wrong there, because it's a fact that you lose HP after 200-250 miles

The oil change goes off at 200 miles. Stock cars without oil change stay the same. You must be thinking, since you guys oil change your cars after you loose hp after a previous oil change, that this applies to stock cars without oil change. That' why you're baffled at my previous post that I have 1700 km on a car and the hp didn't drop. That's because I've never oil changed my car(s).
 
For example the HSV I own, which as 1769km driven on it. I still have 495hp. That isn't practice laps either. Before I started this series me and my friends would race against each other.
Hacks :p but that just isn't right, it's a fact for everyone that once you "Race" 200miles. You lose Hp
 
The oil change goes off at 200 miles. Stock cars without oil change stay the same. You must be thinking, since you guys oil change your cars after you loose hp after a previous oil change, that this applies to stock cars without oil change.
Ohhhhh yeahhhhh LOOOL @Mini Stiggy we're dumb. -.- that's right, we aren't doing a oil change in the first place LOL
 
Hacks :p but that just isn't right, it's a fact for everyone that once you "Race" 200miles. You lose Hp
Actually, I think that is right:
The oil change goes off at 200 miles. Stock cars without oil change stay the same. You must be thinking, since you guys oil change your cars after you loose hp after a previous oil change, that this applies to stock cars without oil change. That' why you're baffled at my previous post that I have 1700 km on a car and the hp didn't drop. That's because I've never oil changed my car(s).
 
The oil change goes off at 200 miles. Stock cars without oil change stay the same. You must be thinking, since you guys oil change your cars after you loose hp after a previous oil change, that this applies to stock cars without oil change. That' why you're baffled at my previous post that I have 1700 km on a car and the hp didn't drop. That's because I've never oil changed my car(s).
We run engine mods with oil change all the time when we race. So our mind set was on that!
 
The struggle was real, come at me :p
 
Room's up for practice. The first race will begin at the top of the hour.
 
I know GT5 also had the break in period as well which just adds to the confusion. Glad they for rid of that. A lot of these GT Auto mileage things really don't even add anything to the game, it's just something tedious to take care of. I get that some people like this stuff but I've gotten annoyed with it all once I started playing GT5/6 online.

Anyway....

Hope to have some good races tonight.
 
I tried to fr req last week or I was. U sent me a psn message to say woo open tonight

It says you're offline. Try resetting your ps3 and signing back in. I'll give you 5 minutes.
 
Thanks guys. You may as well take me off the series if no one will be able to give me the opportunity to join the room.

Enjoy the racing series
 
Friend request resent
 
Ugh... Might as well remove me from the roster. As it turns out, I suck. I'm 4 seconds a lap off pace. I can't even compete.

If I'm not racing for the win, I won't even bother racing.
 
Ugh... Might as well remove me from the roster. As it turns out, I suck. I'm 4 seconds a lap off pace. I can't even compete.

If I'm not racing for the win, I won't even bother racing.

Just race, I'm 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds off the pace.
 
Thanks guys. You may as well take me off the series if no one will be able to give me the opportunity to join the room.

Enjoy the racing series

Grimlock213 last sign in 24 hours ago. That's what I see.
 
Sorry guys I'm gonna resign form this series, it just isnt fun to me, I feel that the cars are in leagues of there own and I cannot get better with the Nissan, I still hope that this series flourishes nonetheless.
 
I only did well in race 3 because I didn't spin and actually liked kind of knew the course.

I'll consider going full time if a slot opens up ;)
 
I only did well in race 3 because I didn't spin and actually liked kind of knew the course.

I'll consider going full time if a slot opens up ;)

We should have a spot for you.
 
Sorry guys I'm gonna resign form this series, it just isnt fun to me, I feel that the cars are in leagues of there own and I cannot get better with the Nissan, I still hope that this series flourishes nonetheless.

I can respect that, thanks for signing up though. You're more than welcome to sign up for season 2 when I post the thread. :)
 
Back