[SURVEY] - What's your favorite original circuits GT franchise and you want in GTS? (Five choices)

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 119 comments

What your favorite original circuits GT franchise and what would like to be in GTS?

• Total voters
Five choices is enough to generate a fair and democratic percentage. Thus, we will understand the desire of the majority of users.

You missed Madrid

I did cast my five votes (Grand Valley, High Speed Ring, Deep Forest, Apricot Hill, Special Stage R11), but I'd like way more than five of those to return.

I remembered.

About Citta di Aria and Costa Amalfi, I avoided putting them because they are circuit structures of time attack. I do not think they would combine with GTS.

I added Madrid and SSR 7. I missed.

I understand that you wanted to choose more. I even wanted almost everyone. LOL. But limiting the choices to only five, for more than fifteen options, we can better understand the favorites and the preferences. With ten votes, it would be inaccurate.

Last edited:
I voted for the GT Holy Trinity, Red Rock Valley, and Apricot Hill. The latter is probably my favourite fantasy circuit in the whole genre. RRV would give the Gr.1 cars somewhere more appropriate to play. The Trinity? I mean, they're untouchable, and so long as they aren't seriously altered, I want to see them in GT Sport. It feels strange playing a GT game without them. Bring back the pre-GT4 mid-track corner complex on Grand Valley, though.

I seriously considered both El Cappy and Seattle over RRV. But Cappy is largely covered by the new fantasy tracks in Sport IMO, and Seattle just wouldn't work in a Group-focused racer with its ridiculous jumps. SSR11 was an option too, if only to remind folks that PD could make an excellent walled-off highway track when it wanted to.

I'm having a hard time deciding if my votes should be cast with racing in mind, or, playing around in mind...
Some I believe would be good for racing... some, mmm... not so much.

Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, and Special Stage Route 11.

Cape Ring holds a fond place in heart after spending so much time on it for a GT Academy attempt.

Which ones have been in every GT from 1 to 6? I know about Trial mountain, Autumn Ring, deep forest, grand valley, Special Stage route 5/11.
That would be the best indicator that some of these will be added.

Last edited:
I voted for the following:

1. High Speed Ring
2. Trial Mountain
3. Grand Valley Speedway
4. Midfield Raceway
5. Special Stage Route 11

it seems that High Speed Ring is sadly not really a popular opinion, I thought there was going to be more votes than just 7. High Speed Ring will still be this classic track I loved since the first title. I hope it returns in the PS1 era design tho.

Trail Mountain is another of GT1's classic and a lot more technical than HSR. Thankfully it seems that this is the most voted tracks of them all and that's not surprising to me.

Grand Valley like the other two, a classic GT1 circuit that I loved to race on. Probably my favourite out of this list. I remember having 2 player race using the Corvette C2 against some of my uncles and aunts. Also 300 KM anyone?

Midfield Raceway is another great high speed course with great scenery. Had some fun racing online back in GT6.

Special Stage Route choice was slightly difficult, since I loved both of stage 11 and 5. Stage 5 is a classic that appeared in every main GT apart from GT sport but I loved 11 more. I know that some people would probably won't care since we have the new Tokyo expressway but SSR>GT Sport Tokyo any day.

I thought this was going to be easy to choose when I saw I could pick five but in the end I had to leave out Seattle, Tokyo R246 and Midfield. Went for nostalgic favourites Deep Forest, Trial mountain, Grand Valley and SSR11, with the beautiful Rome circuit thrown in

Any combination of these would be great.
We need more tracks!!!
Edit i am playing less of gts now. Looking forward to new assetto

Back