[SURVEY] - What's your favorite original circuits GT franchise and you want in GTS? (Five choices)

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 119 comments

What your favorite original circuits GT franchise and what would like to be in GTS?

• Total voters
TRIAL_MOUTAIN-DEEP_FOREST.png

It would be possible?

I guess so!

The locations are similar!

With no new imaginary tracks (I don't count layout changes to existing tracks as new), no pre-existing imaginary tracks, no NEW real tracks, and only two pre-existing real tracks in six months or more of DLC, what is the point of this thread? :banghead: :indiff:

With no new imaginary tracks (I don't count layout changes to existing tracks as new), no pre-existing imaginary tracks, no NEW real tracks, and only two pre-existing real tracks in six months or more of DLC, what is the point of this thread? :banghead: :indiff:
There is always a very small chance Kaz sees this thread and promptly decides to add 5 original tracks. Better to try then not try at all! :gtpflag:

I played GT 1 and 2 excessively and I honestly can't quite memorize the Deep Forest layout except the first and last turn. So I am a bit baffled by all the love it gets. I love the Grand Valley though and Special Stage 5 was my car benchmark track in GT 1, so I miss those...

1. SPECIAL STAGE R11 (the GT1 iteration with the killer chicane :mischievous:)
2. Grand Valley Speedway (c'mon PD, no 300km of GVS? what is this)
3. Red Rock Valley (This was another original great that felt like a real track)
4. Trial Mountain (I mean, who doesn't want Trial Mountain back?)
5. Deep Forest (PD already said they were working on bringing this one back. So I'm just waiting)

Honestly 5 wasn't enough Lol Seattle, Apricot Hill, Mid-Field, Tokyo R246, and SSR5 Are all welcomed by me (and then some)

midfield
rome night
red rock valley
deep forest
grindlewald

Too many for only 5.

I'd also like a drag strip again. Like the 50M and 100M and 1000M. And speaking of old stuff, why can't they just put in your top 100 times for time trials that include your friends?

Well we've been told deep forest is coming so I chose Trial Mountain and Grand Valley Speedway. Since I enjoy city circuits I want to see Seattle back and also GT3's version of Special Stage Route 11 would make a great endurance track.

I find it funny my 5 picks have the most votes at the moment!

#1 Deep Forrest. Please. Hurry. Up. PD.
#2 and 3 Special 5 and Grand Valley

I’d be fine if we stopped there...

#4 Trial
#5 Midfield

Last edited:
seattle barely missed my list. i had to run that up hill right hander gold sooo many times before I got it. gt3

edit: its vote 6 for sure

edit2: and yes smnsyz, i love those too. i hope pd is listening.

edit3: endurance ss11? that would be a good1

Last edited:
I don't even have GT Sport, but this has gotten me all nostalgic. So if these happen to come to the game I'm gonna buy it in a heartbeat!

#1 Red Rock Valley. I have no idea how many hours I spent driving the Oreca Viper and the GT-One around that track... But wasn't there a problem with a place in Colorado that forbid PD to use the name afterwards?
#2 Trial Mountain. Also a big part of my childhood, and I still think it looked its best in GT3 with those sweet light rays on the back straight.
#3 Tokyo R246. Not sure why, but I always liked this one, especially for SuperGT
#4 Grand Valley. Also great for fast cars, like prototypes. Couldn't decide between Midfield and Grand Valley for a couple of minutes...
#5 Eiger. This was my test track for fun sportscars, as i love a track with some nice elevation changes.
Ok, let me see if I can find my old memory card :D

P.s.: Didn't expect Red Rock Valley to be on everyones list, I always thought I was alone with that. Nice to see some love for it.

I'm unfortunately unsure about some courses being brought back, since they were made when only up to six cars could be on the course. Either every race would have to only have six cars or less, or it'd be a complete mess. Though I think some courses that returned in the PS3-era games could easily work, if it wasn't an issue there. Overall, I don't mind more tracks - both returning and new to the series, including the new layouts we've been getting every now and then. (My bet is that an Alsace layout is guaranteed, since we just saw a new layout for Dragon Trail. And who knows, maybe another layout for Dragon Trail and Tokyo Expressway could still be coming, too!)

With that in mind, I wonder how many of the city circuits (including the narrower ones meant for only two cars!) could be entirely replaced with real-world city circuits in that same area? Even if a certain street circuit only existed some time ago, it could be remade with the modern landscape. I can't imagine there's never been a street circuit - proposed, historical, or otherwise - in NYC, Seattle, Hong Kong, Seoul, nor Tokyo. Especially with certain series that's more inclined to use street circuits, like Formula 1 and Formula E. Personally, if you ask me, I think Tokyo Expressway is a decent spiritual successor to the Special Stage tracks, as much as I miss all the layouts from the past. Or at least it's a good substitute for the time being. Oh! And to go on a minor tangent, I hope we not only get Le Mans, but also Monaco/Cote d'Azur - though I'm not sure if that course has real-world licensing shenanigans as bad as Ferrari can be.

My five were;
1. Cape Ring
2. El Capitan
3. Roma Circuit
4. Special Stage Route 11
5. Eiger Nordwand

I see some of my choices are popular with others, some not.

Just outside of the 5 for me were Madrid, Seattle and Tokyo R246.

These 5 should be in every GT game by default imho.
High Speed Ring
Trial Mountain
Grand Valley Speedway
Deep Forest
Autumn Ring

I just realized that Grand Valley and Trial Mountain exist as mods for Assetto Corsa... But they both look really poorly made I'm afraid, although I only tried them really quickly.

Grand Valley seems FIA ready and so does Deep Forest.
Im surprised that the Special Stages are so low in the votes. I guess that the Tokyo Expressway courses kinda take their place.
We are in need of a track where top speed can be obtained like SSRX.

Grand Valley seems FIA ready and so does Deep Forest.
Im surprised that the Special Stages are so low in the votes. I guess that the Tokyo Expressway courses kinda take their place.
We are in need of a track where top speed can be obtained like SSRX.
I want Test Course I have more memories over there than SSRX :P

I want Test Course I have more memories over there than SSRX :P
Test course was cool and its a GT staple, but SSRX is long enough to get any car to their top speed. I wish Tokyo East was just long enough but its not, and its too bumpy for stability sake.

I voted for:

• Grand Valley Speedway
  • El Capitan
  • Sierra Circuit
  • Special Stage Route 5
  • Special Stage Route 11
Realistically, I can see Grand Valley and Trial Mountain coming back at some point in the future.

1. Trial Mountain
2. Grand Valley
3. Deep Forest
4. Tokyo R246
5. Autumn Ring

I'd also like Apricot Hill, Cape Ring, Rome and High Speed Ring, the rest I'm not too fussed about.

Grand Valley
Deep Forest
Seattle
SSR 11
SSR 5

I only left Trial Mountain out because I knew it would be on of the most voted.

I voted for Deep Forest (my all time GT favourite circuit), Trial Mountain, Midfield, Grand Valley and Tokyo. Basically, all of the 'old skool' tracks. Pretty sure it's mostly nostalgia that makes me want to see them reintroduced though...

Back