[SURVEY] - What's your favorite original circuits GT franchise and you want in GTS? (Five choices)

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 119 comments

What your favorite original circuits GT franchise and what would like to be in GTS?

• Total voters
Oh man what a cool thread. When I read the circuits, I just get memory-flashed from old days. How much time I spend with Trial mountin, midfield, Grand valley...

Maybe I'm to old to get impressed, but the fantasy tracks in GTS do not hit me.
For example, Alsace Village. Whats that? There isnt even a village

No, we want all of them, silly human. :sly:

At least I do. Like Slip, I want Red Rock Valley, a high speed course good for flat out racing but with some nicely placed curves to offer some challenging spots. High Speed Ring looks a bit boring in comparison, though I like it too. I'm also one of those oddballs who like Cape Ring, a nice long track with a good mix of straights, sweeping curves and a few tight spots. Anyhow, I chose some of the underdogs.
  • Cape Ring
  • Red Rock Valley
  • Grindenwald - actually Grindelwald, but no harm no foul
  • Sierra Circuit
  • Seoul Circuit
But I do want them all. Hong Kong with its glitzy cityscape. Autumn Valley with its scenic elevation changes and a few tight corners. El Capitan just because. Even the kart locations are pretty cool. Every course which has ever been in Gran Turismo should return at some point. It's an incredibly rich legacy from a very creative team.

To add from my earlier post, I did pick Madrid as well. Good street circuit. Would love to see it at night, wet or early morning foggy conditions. Or all three.

I really only race in lobbies with friends. Nothing serious most of the time. Though I will enter a few club races. Mainly endurance types.

I voted for what I think would be fun over what I think would be best for Sport Mode.
1. New York
2. Seattle
3. El Cappy
4. Grindlewald
5 Apricot Hill

No, we want all of them, silly human. :sly:

At least I do. Like Slip, I want Red Rock Valley, a high speed course good for flat out racing but with some nicely placed curves to offer some challenging spots. High Speed Ring looks a bit boring in comparison, though I like it too. I'm also one of those oddballs who like Cape Ring, a nice long track with a good mix of straights, sweeping curves and a few tight spots. Anyhow, I chose some of the underdogs.
  • Cape Ring
  • Red Rock Valley
  • Grindenwald - actually Grindelwald, but no harm no foul
  • Sierra Circuit
  • Seoul Circuit
But I do want them all. Hong Kong with its glitzy cityscape. Autumn Valley with its scenic elevation changes and a few tight corners. El Capitan just because. Even the kart locations are pretty cool. Every course which has ever been in Gran Turismo should return at some point. It's an incredibly rich legacy from a very creative team.
I loved Cape Ring! So many configurations and so many different types of corners but still maintained excellent flow and overtaking opportunities. And that corkscrew!

Maybe it's just a childish dream, but I foresee that now in March or later in April we will have the addition of two or more classic circuits.

I think about this because of the shutdown of the GT6 servers (28th march).

The PD can not leave us orphans, without the classic circuits.

I was thinking. Could it be that the PD would be slow to add the classic circuits to add variations?

Look at this. Mount Panorama was first added in GT6. Midfield Raceway and Apricot Hill were recreated for GT6.

So it is almost certain that there must be basic versions of these two original circuits, to be added in GTS?

High Speed Ring
Trial Mountain
Grand Valley Speedway
Deep Forest
Eiger Nordwand

But like said here before, choosing 5 is not enough:D

I’m watching a final GT6 stream and they’re on Fuji Speedway GT and that was a really good track too! Excellent turns, great overtaking opportunities and very wide! It’s like the man Herman Tilke designed it himself!

I’m watching a final GT6 stream and they’re on Fuji Speedway GT and that was a really good track too! Excellent turns, great overtaking opportunities and very wide! It’s like the man Herman Tilke designed it himself!
I thought it was actually him who ruined redesigned the track?

I just need the Deep Forests, Trial Mountains, and Grand Valleys! Midfields and Special Stages wouldn’t hurt my feelings either.

Great poll!

Dont really need any of the these tracks. Much like any of the old cars brought back werent really needed. Pd should look forward instead of looking back at fanservice. Ps should create more new fan favourites.
You can’t just abandon all of the content that made GT, I certainly don’t want PD to forget Deep Forrest or Trial Mountain, tracks that made GT what it is, while adding new content.

Autumn Ring and Tokyo 246. Both have good technical sections, nice flowing corners and enough places to overtake safely. Both also feel like authentic circuits.

These because they were fairly realistic:
  • Grand Valley Speedway
  • Midfield Raceway
  • Apricot Hill
I liked the jump at this one and just the general flow of it:
  • Eiger Nordwand
And Route X because it was good for grinding credits.

# Seattle.
#Red rock valley.
#Tokyo R246.
#Grand valley.
#Trial mountain.
I'm pretty sure just the mention of the complex string should get this post banned and deleted....

Back