Suzuki Cappuccino RM Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mchid81
  • 526 comments
  • 33,473 views
Sent PM

Would like to be signed up for Tuesday night races

Car/Wheel/#

Yellow/CannonGrey/85

I've got you signed up. I will send out a friend request this afternoon.
 
UPDATE: For the Cappuccino Cup, the color of my car will be Maxwell House(Imperial) Blue. :D;)
 
UPDATE: For the Cappuccino Cup, the color of my car will be Maxwell House(Imperial) Blue. :D;)

Got it. During yesterday's session polizei told me my Green/Yellow combo looked like I was racing for John Deere!:lol:
 
Why is it necessary for us to announce the car/wheel colors? Is it so everyone has a different scheme? I thought it was so you could tell who is who, but in online races the name is always above the car.
 
may by tonite i will at time psn coolracer101car white and number 44

Do you want to join the Tuesday Night race series? I signed you up for the Tuesday series.
 
Why is it necessary for us to announce the car/wheel colors? Is it so everyone has a different scheme? I thought it was so you could tell who is who, but in online races the name is always above the car.

Yeah just for everyone to have different colors if they want.
 
REMINDER: Practice session tonight at 7PM to 9PM est. I will post in here when lobby is up and running.
 
hey i may be able to pop in for a few minutes of practice tonight, but probably without a mic. look forward to it.
 
Mchid81 I prefer for sundays , tuesday at your 8 pm is 3.30 for me and I will be working
 
may by tonite i will at time psn coolracer101car white and number 44

Could you pick another car number? TheMinion in the Sunday Series has number 44 already.
 
yes I can change to 20
 
Looking forward to tonight's practice. I hope all the less skilled drivers are racing on Tuesdays so I have a chance. See you tonight.

Jason
 
question are you est -6 standard time because if I am right is only 30 min or 1.30 diference whith me
 
ok is 30 min diference I am at -4.30 very good I will try to see the practice iI will conect in 2 ours
 
I'll join you after I'm finished with dinner. Can't turn hot laps on a empty stomach,you know. :9
 
how do i get to it? i'm browsing the open lobbies and can't find yours.

Sorry I didn't get to your PSN message sooner. Glad you made it into the session.
 
Mchid81, my car is at your place ready to have a look-at. Hope the problem is rectifyable...:sick:
 
Wow, that was embarrassing.

Hopefully we have another practice session before the race. Do you guys use MT or AT?
 
Mchid81, my car is at your place ready to have a look-at. Hope the problem is rectifyable...:sick:

I was over-revving my engine quite a bit during some races and i lost 5 hp. I was at 130 hp by the end of the night. Luckily a rebuild is only 35k 👍

After my overhaul i'm back up to 137 :D
 
I actually gained 2 HP as the night went on. 4 HRS in the room... freakin sweet racing. The 4 abreast photo finish was one for the online ages. Too bad booch and and were watching it down the home stretch:nervous:

PS: I happen to use automatic but only because I use the directional arrows on a standard controller to steer. I dont have the talent to constantly monitor the gearing and driving lines. (plus I'm cheap and lazy...:dunce:
 
I actually gained 2 HP as the night went on. 4 HRS in the room... freakin sweet racing. The 4 abreast photo finish was one for the online ages. Too bad booch and and were watching it down the home stretch:nervous:

PS: I happen to use automatic but only because I use the directional arrows on a standard controller to steer. I dont have the talent to constantly monitor the gearing and driving lines. (plus I'm cheap and lazy...:dunce:

Was the 4 abreast photo finish at Cape Ring South?
 
I want to say that I had fun last night in the capuccino races , it was good , keep practicing
 
The 4 abreast was at Grand Valley East Lucky and it was a photo finish. I think the winning margin was .02 and 4 cars were within a car length or two. I think I drafted up from fourth to second on the straight...it was a blast!
 
Back